Matt

• Replies 137
  • Views 29.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
7 minutes ago, sandman117 said:

http://www.nsaneforums.com/topic/315234-norton-2214213-update-activator/

Coua's post here displays grey on grey, I'm using your dark theme and chrome browser in standard display

In this case send a msg to him and ask him to change the color to something else. The gray background for the dark theme is impossible to change because it's the best color and easy for the eyesight. I changed the text color in his post.  

3 minutes ago, Matt said:

In this case send a msg to him and ask him to change the color to something else. The gray background for the dark theme is impossible to change because it's the best color and easy for the eyesight. I changed the text color in his post.  

Thanks, that's fixed it, back to using the dark theme as it's easier on the eyes, very well worked out congratulations to whoever did it

2 minutes ago, Matt said:

In this case send a msg to him and ask him to change the color to something else. The gray background for the dark theme is impossible to change because it's the best color and easy for the eyesight. I changed the text color in his post to white.  

but now it's white on white with the other themes... 

• Administrator
1 minute ago, jbleck said:

but now it's white on white with the other themes... 

Nope I made a mistake when I said white. :)

I switched to default to test that as I had the same thought but it displays black print on white background here and white on black in dark mode

apologies Matt, you beat me to it

i am very impressed about new interface forum :blink: :w00t::clap:

but still not spoiler button and sharecode <_<

@Matt

I congratulate you for this new interface Nsane, it is beautiful to look at and gives a new youth to this forum, more modern.
I love

:wub:

• Administrator

Thank you guys. We will be working on fixing everything in here. It just needs time in order to get it done. Be patient.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator

Just as you guys know, this theme is also available in the newly upgraded current version of the forums.

On 6/22/2018 at 6:58 PM, coua said:

i am very impressed about new interface forum :blink: :w00t::clap:

but still not spoiler button and sharecode <_<

Sharecode button is not going to come back. We, however, might keep improving the sharecode page though.

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for providing a dark theme. Checking the forum every night and visuals are impressive. Awesome to the person who did this. Keep it up!

• 6 months later...
  • Matt unpinned this topic

Archived