[Contest] CyberGhost VPN (20x 1Year Licenses)

Myna

i was using this before i topped due to my net connection suck's, and now they are back for giveaways hope iam one them to be choose..

• Replies 159
  • Views 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The AchieVer

Thanks @Myna for the contest giveaway.

survey completed. Have tried cyber ghost before,  quite impressive and would love to have one now .

regards 

I have completed the survey. I really need a good vpn to access restricted content to my country, such as tv channels. Thanks.

On 09/06/2018 at 7:40 PM, Myna said:

A few screenshots of the survey:

Survey completed

Best software ever

Cybergost is the best

uLQgvAc.png    6o5DAzg.png

I3FTQuy.png.  1cD0X2N.png

Just completed the survey!

5b1e7e9fa25bd_Zrzutekranu2018-06-11o15_48_09.thumb.png.ea0d6b5e9973ca2123f98ea22e8b1456.png

Thank you for the contest.

Cyberghost is one of the best VPN services on the planet.

I would like to win because I can use it for multiple devices. 

I always use VPN to online banking, I think it is the most important to me.

Nice giveaway Myna of a well liked product. Took the survey and would like another year of CyberGhost premium.

Thanks for the giveaway!

Survey completed.

Would like to try the full features of Cyberghost and also check the performance of specific countries since I was using the free one and was not able to.

Capture.JPG

Hello @Myna

I have just completed the survey.

I would like a 1year license because I already use CG premium but my subscription is up next month. I was going to renew but if I win one then will save me some cash.

Either way thank you for the opportunity.

Thank You for the giveaway. I have completed the survey.

I would like to win this because they have the best privacy policy and customer support also cyberghost vpn is very stable and very good in network performance too.

Thanks for the Giveaway !
I have completed the survey on the 09 June 2018.
CyberGhost is a Romanian and German-based VPN service which hides your IP, encrypts and anonymizes your Internet activity, as well as keeps you secure whenever you are using Wi-Fi. This program blocks malicious websites, ads and online tracking and it allows subscibers to connect up to 5 devices at a time to their network. Most of the servers are located in Europe or North America but there some in South East Asia and Australia. It has DNS leak and IP leak protection built-in and works with a lot of streaming servces including Netflix and iPlayer. As so many users reckon it is a very good VPN service, 
I am really interested to win this license and have a test on it.

Completed the survey, as to why I'd get Cyberghost VPN, a few reasons ~

Anonymity; I don't like Google or the ISP tracking me.

Region block; certain sites don't allow access to many users from other countries.

Banned sites; sadly a fair few number of sites are blocked by TRAI, VPN is an easy way to access them.

really thank you for the giveaways. I got some friends that use your vpn solution and it seem pretty effective not using too much bandwith compare to others. Its more secure and would fit my use of VPN.

I would like to get a one year license!!

Thanks Myna for giveaway.

I am looking for a very good VPN service I want to be safe during surfing through the internet.

Have completed the survey.

I had once subscribed to Cyberghost, but cancelled it once I could not get Primevideo or Netflix from other proxies.

I would like to try again,

thanks

I need cyberghost vpn to unblock many web that my country blocked, It help me Secure data protection when online . Cyberghost really is a VPN well . I hope i can win 1 the license

• Matt unpinned this topic

Archived