[Contest] CyberGhost VPN (20x 1Year Licenses)

Myna

gsLjNfc.png

Anonymous surfing is still one of the biggest concerns users are facing since the famous Snowden revelations. CyberGhost VPN has incorporated various technologies to better protect users’ privacy and enhance security on their devices. The latest version of CyberGhost VPN includes major advancements in the usability of the product designed to be easy to use meet requirements of both casual and experienced users.

CyberGhost is a complete solution designed to cover various use scenarios adapted to the daily activities of both casual and experienced users. Access to worldwide streaming services, protection for unsecured WiFi’s, amazing download speeds or even high configuration options, transform CyberGhost into a complete VPN app.

Considering the growing number of worldwide security vulnerabilities and the diversifying attack vectors that are exposing inexperienced users to high risks, Cyberghost has incorporated some special security features to ensure a seamless online experience. Military grade encryption, anti-malware modules, and automated HTTPS redirects are some of the enhancements for a complete VPN solution.

As censorship and restrictions are on the rise in countries with non-democratic or repressive governments, CyberGhost’s mission is to grant free connections to the uncensored internet and access to knowledge and information.

Features:

• 1800 VPN servers in over 60 most popular countries
  • DNS and IP Leak Protection
  • Unlimited bandwidth and traffic
  • Automatic Kill Switch
  • Strict No Logs Policy
  • 256-bit AES Encryption
  • OpenVPN, L2TP-IPsec and PPTP protocols
  • Simultaneous connections on up to 7 devices
  • Apps for Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Linux, Router
  • Ad and online tracking blocking.
  • Blocks malicious content.

Homepage: https://www.cyberghostvpn.com/en_US/

Download: https://www.cyberghostvpn.com/en_US/download

As you might have already figured out by the post title, I've a few CyberGhost VPN licenses that I'm here to give away. These licenses are officially sponsored by Andra Zaharia, from CyberGhost, exclusively for the users of NsaneForums. Thank you Andra Zaharia and CyberGhost.

No. of licenses: 20
Validity: 1 Year

Value: $59.88

Rules of the giveaway:

1. Complete this survey* https://cyberghostvpn.typeform.com/to/lxcFPe
  2. Comment below on why would you like to have a CyberGhost VPN license.
  3. Refrain from using multiple accounts to enter this giveaway. Or else strict actions will be taken.

The contest will end after 7 days of this post going live. Winners will be chosen via random.org and are expected to claim the license by sending me a direct message within 7 days from the announcement of the winners or else the license will be given away to the next person in line. Each of the winners will get a 1 Year license each. 

*No personal info, email address or IP addresses is collected on the survey except for your NsaneForums username. Check out the image down below to see what types of details the platform collects. There’s no personally identifiable information there.

B1BcwNi.png

Enjoy!

• Replies 159
  • Views 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, bluesea said:

Best VPN!
I can't access to the survey link.

It's working fine on my end. Can you try again with your ad blocker turned off or by whitelisting typeform.com? The survey is mandatory. 

jayesh30202

Thanks for the contest. Was able to access the survey page only after disabling the adblocker. 

Completed the survey.

CyberGhost VPN is the best in the market.

@Myna I'm not participating this giveaway due to the below reasons. However, I'd like to review the CG in short as below. Pls don't take it as bad but these are nsaner's collective tests in the last few years. Also, I'm posting in this thread since u told to provide suggestions on the thread instead of RSU as @dcs18 requested.

CG, in terms of privacy between the user and CG: was better before, not from last year since they started taking HID of many components to track them. Since they have no logging policy, this HIDs with IP would help. Also, the new installer is online and it can do all tracking while installation.
In terms of other major areas - speed, security, privacy between user and outside world, they are good/best.
Note: Unless we have tor/tor based privacy OS/Tails/... and pro tools to protect, there is no complete anonymity.

Hence, for the sake of participants, I'd like to suggest @Myna and CG to make the survey accessible while using ad-blocking techniques/tools since they can track using network ID, HID, IP, nsane comment, installation/activation if won. I hope @dcs18 would be much eager to explain u what I meant and @epxilion90 would help u with HID data collection of CG.

@MADARA@eden2015@Progressive@BioHazard@bb2018 too can help u with the details since they frequently test the CG.

I am in 8)
Survey completed.

CyberGhost is one of the best vpn service that I used in the past.
I have not tried it for some time, so I need to do it again....:D

Good luck to everyone and many thanks @Myna

Seka7GO.png

;)

Completed the survey

CyberGhost is my favourite VPN so far.

Count me in.:D

2018-06-09_225146.png

• Matt pinned this topic

This was it. Fingers crossed :)

CyberGhost is one of the oldest and most famous VPN services, and probably one of the best. Beautiful design and good speed - I like it.
Thank you for the opportunity to participate in the contest:
nsaneforums, Myna, Andra Zaharia and Cyberhost
It is very cool
ps Sorry for my english at

I’m in   :)  completed the survey.

I like to have a chance to really test cyber ghost premium.  Not the crack ones. :lol:

to see if it’s as good as everyone says.

Mission accomplished. Thanks for informing us.

Completed and in. No issues. Hope to get one!

Dean213

Opera Snapshot_2018-06-09_122110_cyberghostvpn.typeform.com.png

Survey done!!

I would love to win a license because CyberGhost VPN is by far among the best vpn services that I have used because security and performance is paramount to this software company.

This contest is very useful, because many users whose IP address is blocked because they are using pirated versions

dinosaur07

Thanks a lot for the giveaway @Myna

Excellent VPN solution for my need as it provides all the features i like in such software. To me the privacy is the upmost feature in a VPN. 

Survey done with Adguard on.

:)

Survey completed.

I would like to win a license to break the restrictions that the government of my country has imposed.

Thx!

Thanks Myna for this giveaway

I would love to have one license of it because online security matters a lot for me and CyberGhost VPN is one of the best solution for this

Really Appreciated :)

• Matt unpinned this topic

Archived