Windscribe

Mathew

• Replies 8
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 6/9/2018 at 7:17 PM, Mathew said:

Don't change the password. Windscribe VPN Pro be used on unlimited devices.

Site: https://pastebin.com

Sharecode: /ap42UtHG

The passwords were changed, I could not log in, please help. Thanks

Small advice:

When you find a Windscribe Pro account, generate as many Socks / OpenVPN / IKEv2 configs as possible:

Even if someone changes the account password, the socks / OpenVPN / IKEv2 credentials stay the same (I tested with my Pro account)

You can even just give IKEv2 / Socks / OpenVPN configs as a download rather than the account / password itself ^_^

1 hour ago, Rekkio said:

......You can even just give IKEv2 / Socks / OpenVPN configs as a download rather than the account / password itself ^_^

Could you explain in more detail?

5 minutes ago, Ryanbee said:

Could you explain in more detail?

Your config credentials when you generate them are different than your account credentials:

If your account is windscribe123 and password ilovews123 that's only for site & app login:

You can then create config credentials when you're a pro user:

For a socks config, your user will be e.g. windscribe123_ad54w and your password will be a random string like e.g. anwgd3dg21.

And you have different credentials for each config type: IKEv2 & Socks are user/password while OpenVPN is just a .ovpn file.

Even if your password is changed, these credentials don't change: they stay the same.

Creating as many configs as possible essentially means you're generating permanent login infos no one cans alter: the OP could share these instead since they don't give people account access so it's safer.

• 2 months later...
On 6/11/2018 at 7:52 AM, Rekkio said:

Your config credentials when you generate them are different than your account credentials:

If your account is windscribe123 and password ilovews123 that's only for site & app login:

You can then create config credentials when you're a pro user:

For a socks config, your user will be e.g. windscribe123_ad54w and your password will be a random string like e.g. anwgd3dg21.

And you have different credentials for each config type: IKEv2 & Socks are user/password while OpenVPN is just a .ovpn file.

Even if your password is changed, these credentials don't change: they stay the same.

Creating as many configs as possible essentially means you're generating permanent login infos no one cans alter: the OP could share these instead since they don't give people account access so it's safer.

I think this needs a video tutorial for being more clear. And I wish I could get one of those secondary pro licenses even if I can't get a primary one.

Archived