[Contest] Internet Download Manager (3x Lifetime + 12x 1Year Licenses)

Myna

• Replies 173
  • Views 12.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

Thanks for your another awesome giveaway. I like IDM fast video grabber and also the ability to control/limit my download speed. I also like it that it able to grab object from website easily at total control.

Good luck all participants!

Count on me too. :)

I like IDM because is trustworthy, never failed me, or corrupted download file.

Thanks!

bassel_mady

I adore it because it is fast in loading, has a scheduling feature and many other features and is light and always develops from itself

wow. the best download manager i have ever used. fastest and simplest. using it for more than 5+ years.  i'm in..

Internet Download Manager is the best download manager I have ever used .Please count me in.Thanks.

Been using Internet Download Manager for the past 7-8 years.. No free downloader compares to the speed and versatility of IDM. I'd be happy to get a license.

Best download manager on the market.
Very easy to understand, lightweight and versatile.

The function that is most useful in my case is to dawnload video files directly through the browser, without needing another program and without needing to install another add-on. Managing and scheduling downloads is another interesting and useful point.

Count me in this contest

The Best Download Manager in My Opinion

I need its license because I am using it from the start so I would love to have its genuine license

Count Me in :)

I've been using this for almost 5 years and have never turned my back to another downloader
The best download manager ever...!

Count me in.

I am in as well. This has been my download manager for maybe 10 years or more. I have not known any download manager other than  this.

cosmicalien

<IDM> really for a long time, is deservedly considered one of the coolest download Manager! But I hope that its developers will not rest on their laurels, because there are free products in the software market that "come on its heels." And one of them is <EagleGet>.  Good luck to you,;) guys!

THE BEST DOWNLOADER!

I have used this for one year but could not purchase again, really wish to get a lifetime license! _/\_

Thanks nsaneforms for the great giveaway contests and great useful stuff which i never seen on any website.

I am tired of cracking every 2 weeks of IDM, I hope i will win. 

Chickenlittle

One of the best download manager. I would like to have a license. Please count me in. Thanks

IDM is the best download manager which sports an easy to use and navigate interface, makes downloads 5-6 times faster and has support for all major browsers.

Thanks a lot for the contest!!

Thanks a lot for the giveaway and the review. IDM is one of my preferred software. I am using it many years ago as the default download app. It offers many features that make it easy to download any file in a short time and the file will be automatically saved into the corresponding category. The program is simple,  easy to use and supports all  browsers. IDM increase download speeds by up to 5 times with built-in pause and Resume feature. You can schedule the download to be automatically started at a specific time. IDM is important for all internet users

davendranath
23 hours ago, boulawan said:
Internet Download Manager is and has been one of the best download managers as observed on account of its simplicity, Simple GUI.Supports all major browsers, Can increase download speeds by up to 5 times,Pause/Resume/Schedule/Queue downloads, download any audio/video/photo off the internet, automatic Antivirus checking if checked,multiple language support and various others.It also supports multiple languages. Various functions like increasing downloading speed, Pause/Resume/Schedule/Queue downloads,downloading internet with internet off and drag and drop facility.
However I have been using IDM since so many years with trial reset  and hence do not have the option of deleting files completely as the same is available in registered version only. Therefore I offer myself for one of the lifetime licenses

^_^

kamineepandya

There stands  no doubt that IDM is one of the best downloaders of the industry. I have  used more than 21 downloaders but could stick to IDM only on account of its multiple features. Even today I am will IDM. Although I am using a trial version and I am out of pace once the trial period is over so I request your good self to kindly provide me a lifetime license which shall be used throughout with your memories entangled with it

• Matt unpinned this topic

Archived