[Contest] Internet Download Manager (3x Lifetime + 12x 1Year Licenses)

Myna

n1RLJYg.jpg

There are quite a few download managers out there in the market, and Internet Download Manager has always been one of the best. There are good reasons for that – its extreme ease of use makes the new users feel right at home from the very first use, whereas, its wealth of advanced features keeps the advanced/professional users happy.

Features:

1. Simple GUI.
  2. Supports all major browsers.
  3. Can increase download speeds by up to 5 times.
  4. Pause/Resume/Schedule/Queue downloads.
  5. Download any audio/video/photo off the internet.
  6. Automatic Antivirus checking.
  7. Supports multiple languages.

Let’s dig in

Interface:
UftJEZ7.png

Internet Download Manager sports a simple and easy to use interface. Whatever your skills are, you'll always feel at home. All the downloaded and downloading files are presented in a single tab. For ease of use, these files are also automatically categorised into their individual file types – Compressed/Documents/Music/Programs/Video. Even the finished and unfinished files can be found separately.

For ease of use, Internet Download Manager automatically grabs the download links once you click on them. But you also have the option to manually add the download links by clicking on Add URL.

Support for all the major web browsers:
Rs3DCnw.png

Internet Download Manager supports all the major web browsers. And even if your browser isn't supported by default, you can add it by clicking on Add browser and then pointing it to the browser’s executable file.

But since, most of the users use Google Chrome or Firefox, default support for browsers is more than enough.

nmR59bA.png

Increases your download speed up to 5x:gEJsPqP.png

Internet Download Manager can increase the download speed by up to 5 times your normal download speed. It achieves that speed by dividing the downloading files into multiple segments, as you can see from the screenshot above, and then using all the available speed of your internet connection.

If you have a slow internet connection, with the default settings, browsing while downloading via Internet Download Manager can be a problem as it’d use all the speed available at that moment. For most of us it’s not a problem. But if you want to browse and download at the same time you can limit the maximum download speed of Internet Download Manager.

To set the limit, go to Downloads > Speed Limiter and click on Turn on
k5iZuV5.png

Then click on Settings to set the maximum download speed

TzY5Ixr.png

Pause/Resume/Schedule/Queue downloads:

680BBht.png

Internet Download Manager also provides you the flexibility to pause, resume, schedule or queue your downloads.

Please note that, not all website supports pause/resume download. But the good news is, you don’t have to do guess work. You can directly find if resume is supported or not, by looking at the download window. 

lWrGruq.png

The scheduler in Internet Download Manager a pretty solid one. It doesn't just schedule a download, you can set it to download the scheduled files for a definite amount of time and then close the app and also turn off the computer. 

ztB97u7.png

Download videos off the internet:

L7NbHe2.png

Internet Download Manager supports video downloading from almost all the websites including YouTube, Facebook, MySpaceTV, etc. As soon as it detects a video on the website you're on, a little Download this video button will pop up. Clicking on that button will start downloading the video.

Download even more:
kvQGL0j.png

mNjki8M.png

Don’t restrict yourself to downloading only a single or couple of things off the website. You can download whatever you want, all at once, even the whole website, using the Run Site Grabber option. 

Doesn't matter what type of a user you are, you'll find Internet Download Manager to be a godsend. It takes away the hassle of managing all your downloads and gives back what was rightfully yours - your peace of mind.

Automatic Antivirus checking:
Antivirus checking makes your downloads free from viruses and trojans. IDM can automatically run a scanner on download completion, like AdAware, Avast, Spybot, AVG Anti-Virus, McAfee, Norton Internet Security, Norton 360, SpywareBlaster, CCleaner and others to protect users from harmful downloaded files.

Drag and Drop:
You may simply drag and drop links to IDM, and drag and drop downloaded files out of Internet Download Manager.

Internet Download Manager supports proxy servers, ftp and http protocols, firewalls, redirects, cookies and authorization.

Homepage: https://www.internetdownloadmanager.com

Download: https://www.internetdownloadmanager.com/download.html

As you might have already figured out by the post title, I've a few Internet Download Manager licenses that I'm here to give away. These licenses are officially sponsored by Mike Beeger, from Tonec, exclusively for the users of NsaneForums. Thank you Mike Beeger and Tonec.

No. of licenses: 15
Validity: 3x Lifetime + 12x 1Year License for 1 PC

More info: http://www.internetdownloadmanager.com/buy_idm.html?v=x3

Rules of the giveaway:

1. Comment below on why do you like IDM and want a license.
  2. Participants need to have a post count of at least 10 before the end of this giveaway.
  3. Refrain from using multiple accounts to enter this giveaway. Or else strict actions will be taken.
  4. Admins/Mods reserves the right to block/ban anyone from participating in this contest.

The contest will end after 7 days of this post going live. Winners will be chosen via random.org and are expected to claim the license by sending me a direct message within 7 days from the announcement of the winners or else the license will be given away to whoever is next in line. First three in line will receive the lifetime licenses and the next twelve will receive a 1 Year license each.

Enjoy!

• Replies 173
  • Views 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DiamondMon

The BEST DL Manager!

I've been using it for 5 years. If possible, we would be glad to receive the correct lifetime serial number! Thank you for understanding!

Twit - 

https://twitter.com/DiamondMonday/status/1004955090078371841

Dean213

I like IDM because I have used it before and tested it against other Internet Downloaders.  Each time IDM came up "head above shoulders" compared  to that of competing software.  

Shared on twitter:  link

• Matt pinned this topic

I’m in for this one, I have been using IDM for years and it’s the best one for all my download needs. Hopefully getting a lifetime license. :)

When downloading (youtube video/audio & multi download) it is really useful.
appreciate any opportunity to use it.

Regards.

wallofasgard

I love the user friendly interface,the product itself is easy to use even for beginners.The browser integration is also great.And most of all,no annoying advertisements.This is the only download manager that im comfortable to use and probably the only one i would use.

Regards.

Despite of its interface, it is very powerful download manager. No one will beat this download manager, you can try it and compare it. These download manager is so light in resources.

Thanks for the contest!

hoursokaon

I want it, please count me in because it is the best internet download manager ever with high speed and manageable!!!

Very fool description, Cool! I hope it wasn't copy/paste from elsewhere. I can say that this program have all the best in genre. And everybody know this. No need explain. But, please, count me too for the game. :notworthy::lol::rolleyes: 

Internet Download Manager is my go to download manager for Daily Use.  It grabs online streaming videos easily and speeds up everything from small files, to multi-gigabyte ones.

I would love a license.  :)

I use IDM already for several years, it suits me perfectly to my expectations. I will be happy to acquire a license for life.

^_^

Supremo Phantom

I have been using this download manager for more than 12 years now, and it has been the best experience ever..

the interface is simple, the configuration provides a wide variety of options, supports all browsers, the integration into other apps is easy, the speed is good, and it certainly performs better than most other download managers, and i have tested quite a few of them.

If I could get a lifetime license, i would love to stick with it for a lifetime :)

yeayyy...

I hope i'll get this licence since i has though this software is awesome for downloading any files..

i hope my name will be on random.org... hehe

Internet Download Manager is the best download manager I have ever used. I am using a 1-year license. Hope to get a lifetime license from this giveaway.

I've wanted to download as many files, movies, etc. relevant to my needs using IDM. Pls. count me in! Thanks!

Internet Download Manager is one of the fastest download manager for windows. I would like to have a license

I've tried many other download managers but nothing can beat IDM.

IDM is far more reliable than anything I've tried.

Hopefully I can get legit license now. :lol:

Best Download Manager..........

JUST BEST

Thank you.

• Matt unpinned this topic

Archived