Jump to content

Recommended Posts

xXHelperXx

Hi everyone,

Maybe someone knows why I have White frame in the new Skin?


888902684bd4489257ffcb60f311326c6c6cd22c

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dereck4

Hi,

could someone re-upload Kaspersky Tweaker v1.6?
or some higher version if there is one.

 

Thanks in advance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Crazycanuk

yes any dark themes for KIS 2020 ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sweet_17
Posted (edited)

Successfully applied charcoal/slate version (darker interface) skin with "K" tray icon by @YN1F on Kaspersky Internet Security 20.0.14.1085(b) .

 

 

1.png

Edited by sweet_17

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
asror94
Posted (edited)

yeah i interested KSOS wallpaper background header. hhe on KTS 2020

 kts.png

Edited by asror94

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
YN1F
Posted (edited)
On 7/13/2019 at 4:20 PM, sweet_17 said:

Successfully applied charcoal/slate version (darker interface) skin with "K" tray icon by @YN1F on Kaspersky Internet Security 20.0.14.1085(b) .

 

 

1.png

 

Looks good except for that white divider line on the bottom. I'll update this skin and the system files, getting rid of that white line, as soon as I myself upgrade to the newer version of Kaspersky. 

Edited by YN1F

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KXR75
14 hours ago, YN1F said:

Looks good except for that white divider line on the bottom. I'll update this skin and the system files, getting rid of that white line, as soon as I myself upgrade to the newer version of Kaspersky. 

Please consider to assemble for KIS 2020, i have explored any board but haven't found like @giomute or @LcHNextGen Dark skin for KIS 2020.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Leon90

My skin ferrari tribute ^_^

Forza Ferrari

 

Cattura_1.png

Edited by Leon90

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
asror94
11 hours ago, Leon90 said:

My skin ferrari tribute ^_^

Forza Ferrari

 

Cattura_1.png

this photoshop :v

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Leon90
On 9/6/2019 at 4:16 AM, asror94 said:

this photoshop :v

What?

I am one of the first to make kaspersky skins ;)

Edited by Leon90

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
asror94
On 9/6/2019 at 2:47 PM, Leon90 said:

What?

I am one of the first to make kaspersky skins ;)

hail leon90 :D just kidding broo wkwk.

 

share the skin please :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Leon90
19 hours ago, asror94 said:

hail leon90 :D just kidding broo wkwk.

 

share the skin please :D

 

Next time nope :D

 

cdxp6wis5a8wa6szg.jpg

 

Site: https://www.mediafire.com
Sharecode: /file/vk0i6qivbjua1xn/Kis_2020_SF90_ferrari_skin.rar/file

Edited by Leon90

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
luci

Hi, everybody. What do you say to that ?

1.png

2.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rafaelrafito
4 hours ago, luci said:

Hi, everybody. What do you say to that ?

1.png

2.png

NICE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
xXHelperXx
19 hours ago, luci said:

Hi, everybody. What do you say to that ?

1.png

2.png

Look very nice. I would like to get it please.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
luci
Posted (edited)
37 minutes ago, xXHelperXx said:

Look very nice. I would like to get it please.

Unfortunately, the skin is only for the Russian language. However, if you have even small skills in this case, you can adapt to any language.

 

Theme support for the develop  -  https://forum.kasperskyclub.ru/index.php?showtopic=61297

Skin support theme -  https://forum.kasperskyclub.ru/index.php?showtopic=63754

 

P.S. : Moderators, request, not consider it for advertising. Those who are interested in skins - and so little. We must somehow join forces :)

 

Edited by luci

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ironman

Official Pig Sound Return Instructions:

Returning the legendary pig squeal when detecting malware is also quite simple.

1. Click on the product icon on the taskbar.
2. Open the window "About the product" (aka About).
3. Type in capital letters IDKFA.
4. The pig returned to the post. 🐷

 

Official instructions for returning the icon in the form of the letter "K":

The modern icon of our security solutions is the shield. We decided that it’s more clear. But someone is used to the old icon, which can also be returned if you want. This is done in much the same way as in the case of a pig squeal.

1. Click on the product icon on the taskbar.
2. Open the window "About the product" (aka About).
3. Type in capital letters IDDQD.
4. The icon in the taskbar should change. If you want to return the shield back - repeat steps 1-3.

:welcome:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TrojanK
2 hours ago, Ironman said:

Official Pig Sound Return Instructions:

Returning the legendary pig squeal when detecting malware is also quite simple.

1. Click on the product icon on the taskbar.
2. Open the window "About the product" (aka About).
3. Type in capital letters IDKFA.
4. The pig returned to the post. 🐷

 

Official instructions for returning the icon in the form of the letter "K":

The modern icon of our security solutions is the shield. We decided that it’s more clear. But someone is used to the old icon, which can also be returned if you want. This is done in much the same way as in the case of a pig squeal.

1. Click on the product icon on the taskbar.
2. Open the window "About the product" (aka About).
3. Type in capital letters IDDQD.
4. The icon in the taskbar should change. If you want to return the shield back - repeat steps 1-3.

More details 👇

https://eugene.kaspersky.com/2019/06/06/the-pig-is-back/

Edited by TrojanK
😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ironman
On 9/17/2019 at 4:33 PM, Leon90 said:

 

Next time nope :D

 

cdxp6wis5a8wa6szg.jpg

 

Site: https://www.mediafire.com
Sharecode: /file/vk0i6qivbjua1xn/Kis_2020_SF90_ferrari_skin.rar/file

Hi Leon! You are a great fellow that did not give up interest in creating skins! :win:

Every year I updated my Kaspersky skin to the Iron Maiden "Piece Of Mnd" album cover picture, with the release of a new version of the product, and this year I was so busy that KIS2020 did not update the skin ...
The creators of 2020 products foresaw the customization of images and colors.

Instructions for customizing colors and images in Kaspersky Lab products - 2020. This article is devoted to in Russian:
https://www.kaspersky.ru/blog/skin-customization/

I have to make myself a Iron Maiden skin for KIS2020! :read:

The skin will be better than for KIS2018 and KIS2019 - that's for sure! :clap:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ironman

Well, I probably did it! The picture of the album cover from my childhood is now on KIS2020!

Already felt like a boy when I first listened to the album and looked at the vinyl picture in the mid 80s ...

7dcedc8bf871.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...