giomute : It is much appreciated if you can post other Skins with Light blue and water Skin as well !

17 hours ago, hakah said:

giomute : It is much appreciated if you can post other Skins with Light blue and water Skin as well !

Thank You. Stay tuned I will upload all I have done, and in my basket I've 2 skins that looks like what you asked. I hope you will like them.

Edited by giomute

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(UPDATE) If you want to change only all the Icons (from green shield to red "K") but leave your actual skin please read here

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do You know that there is the possibility to turn your KIS 2019 green shiel icons (tray icon, right click context menu etc etc) to the old and historic red "K" of kaspersky?

from this vsf5o4.jpg to this 51oi0k.jpg . So for those who is nostalgic like me I've produced (not for all but if requested I can do it)  the same skin in two versions. One version whit the last icon (the green shield) and the other with the old red "K" that I've named: (Back to the "K" version). So it will be mentioned and you will see in the image preview the red K indicating that it will change all the icons. The icons changes, like the skin changes are not permanently, so if you want to turn back to the new green shield icons (or the basic skin of KIS 2019) you have only to delete the new folder copyed and restore the old original one.

So all this to introduce to you the first Skin that I've made with the "Back to the K version"

2e0mvyg.jpg

Here is the download link

KIS 2019 Flower Skin Back To The "K" Version

Edited by giomute
Updated
  • Like 3

Dear @hakah You are the first and you deserve those that are the skins like the one you descibed, and for all, those are new (old) skins that I upload presented in Gif immage format:

The Pure Light Blue skin

kcf5g2.jpg

KIS 2019 Pure Light Blue Skin

and the Sea Skin

2ewo10k.jpg

KIS 2019 Sea Skin

Password for the zip file: giomute

Edited by giomute

On ‎06‎/‎06‎/‎2018 at 10:48 PM, uffbros said:

Do these work on KAV?

I just haven't the possibility to test this on KAV but only in KIS 2019. I don't think these will work on KAV because how you can see there are buttons/vectors in the mainwindow that are not avaible in KAV like Parental Control and Safe Money...

The file that customize the Windows and objects search the appropriate file in kis proper files and folders.

You can easily try it following instructions in the text file (but it's higly recommended to make a backup of the existing folder if they are present) so if it will not work, how I think, you can easily turn back by deleting the file copyed.

P.S.

Have You @uffbrosread the following post of @walkeros? It seems that it work for Kis 2019. (Like I've said I can't test it how you can read in the answered post to @walkeros). 

Edited by giomute
added P.S.

10 hours ago, Walkeros said:

iIt works, I know because I'm  using KAV.

Thank You @Walkerosit can help me to continue to post on this thread. So please confirm it:  if you use one of my skins produced for kis 2019 it work well with KAV 2019? Could You post the image of main screen of your copy of KAV to prove it ? (not for me but for the Others guy like @uffbros)

P.S. 

in this moment I can't use a lots of Internet because I'm changing my residence so I at the moment don't have an ADSL or  FIBER contract. I only use my smartphone GB. So it's difficult for me to download KAV version to test it. 

Edited by giomute

I looked at giomute's post about the Old Red icon in systray....I would like to make mine red but not his skin..I like the skin I have found. How can we change the icon to red only and not skin? Thanks.

*****Disregard..I figured it out*****

Edited by uffbros
Solved

@giomute

Post the ohter Skins also:), the're Worth it.

"it is appening frequently so when You want to try this or others skins please remember to NOT OVERWRITE the existig file and folders but just rename or delete the existing folder and than copy the new ones. ;)"

So if I rename them to _old or _bak, I dont have to delete them/ Or could this cause problems?

13 hours ago, giomute said:

Thank You @Walkerosit can help me to continue to post on this thread. So please confirm it:  if you use one of my skins produced for kis 2019 it work well with KAV 2019? Could You post the image of main screen of your copy of KAV to prove it ? (not for me but for the Others guy like @uffbros)

P.S. 

in this moment I can't use a lots of Internet because I'm changing my residence so I at the moment don't have an ADSL or  FIBER contract. I only use my smartphone GB. So it's difficult for me to download KAV version to test it. 

sure, here is the screenshot

2018-06-09_172537.png

11 hours ago, uffbros said:

I looked at giomute's post about the Old Red icon in systray....I would like to make mine red but not his skin..I like the skin I have found. How can we change the icon to red only and not skin? Thanks.

*****Disregard..I figured it out*****

Hi @uffbrosI will send you via mail the request files and instructions very soon.

Sorry I only read now the "*****Disregard..I figured it out*****" at first I don't read it because it seems like a signature of your profile, but fortunatly my eyes fell on text of the Edited post "Solved" So I understood.

However I think I will make a post with only the instructions to change only the Green shield and go back to the red "K"

7 hours ago, Viktor said:

@giomute

Post the ohter Skins also:), the're Worth it.

"it is appening frequently so when You want to try this or others skins please remember to NOT OVERWRITE the existig file and folders but just rename or delete the existing folder and than copy the new ones. ;)"

So if I rename them to _old or _bak, I dont have to delete them/ Or could this cause problems?

No,  no problem. You can rename them so you don't have to delete them.

Edited by giomute
new replay to @uffbros

Hi guys,

if you want to change only the Icons of Kaspersky and let the default or your "personal" Kaspersky Skin like @uffbrosquestion, just download the linked file and follow carefully the "Instructions" that are inside the zip file too.

Be carefully because it is different if you have the default skin or if you have personalized it whit one of mine or yours skins.

Whit this simple mod (You don't have to install nothing, only to copy some files) you will have the icons changed

(click on the image to enlarge)

here in the boot logo 1zgggfs.jpg

here in the main window 2878uc.jpg

here in the task bar and system tray 2lz8qu.jpg

(all functions will be preserved: blinking, progress task bar color movement, update and scan for the system tray  etc etc.)

here in the "About" window 2u4iohk.jpg

and here in the right click file context menu 154aute.jpg

Download Link (Password: giomute): 

Back to The Red K Project

Edited by giomute
End Tests
  • Like 3

27 minutes ago, giomute said:

Hi guys,

if you want to change only the Icons of Kaspersky and let the default or your "personal" Kaspersky Skin like @uffbrosquestion, just download the linked file and follow carefully the "Instructions" that are inside the zip file too.

Be carefully because it is different if you have the default skin or if you have personalized it whit one of mine or yours skins.

Whit this simple mod (You don't have to install nothing, only to copy some files) you will have the icons changed

(click on the image to enlarge)

here in the boot logo 1zgggfs.jpg

here in the main window 2878uc.jpg

here in the task bar and system tray 2lz8qu.jpg

(all functions will be preserved: blinking, progress task bar color movement, update and scan for the system tray  etc etc.)

here in the "About" window 2u4iohk.jpg

and here in the right click file context menu 154aute.jpg

Back To The "K" Project Download       password: giomute

Only things that worked on my rig was the try icon and the about page..the right click a file is still the new green thing as is the main window.

1 hour ago, uffbros said:

Only things that worked on my rig was the try icon and the about page..the right click a file is still the new green thing as is the main window.

Please read the post again I've finished to test it and linked the zipped file with the instructions too. Let me know if it works. Be carefull (in the instructions the second guide) if you have used your personal skin. However if you follow the steps it will work, I guarantee.

P.S.

I see you are american, so if you find some error in my Instructions file (if it is in some steps not understandable) please feel free to inform me.

Thank You, and please if you think I deserve it use the buttons to say Thank or Like.

Edited by giomute
Add the P.S.

Just did it again exactly as your instructions says. I am using the Sea Skin so this is not the default thus I use the second part of your instructions. It does not work for all of the items as I said before. Keep in mind I'm using KAV and not KIS..But that didn't matter for the other items??? I can live with the way it is now...I wanted the tray icon to be the red K...and it is. Thanks for your time.

1 hour ago, uffbros said:

Just did it again exactly as your instructions says. I am using the Sea Skin so this is not the default thus I use the second part of your instructions. It does not work for all of the items as I said before. Keep in mind I'm using KAV and not KIS..But that didn't matter for the other items??? I can live with the way it is now...I wanted the tray icon to be the red K...and it is. Thanks for your time.

Oh, yes you are using KAV.

So to solve please follow the instruction in the txt file, but at the 4) point please don't rename the kis folder but your "kav" folder in "_kav" and at the 5) point before to copy the "image" and "kis" folder please rename my "kis" folder in "kav" folder and then copy the two folder in this directory. The only thing that change is the name of this two folder "kis "kav" but the files inside are the same. Give a try I think it will work.

Let me know.

Edited by giomute

KASPERSKY ANTI VIRUS 2019 SKIN TEST

Finaly I have been able to test my Skins in Kaspersky Anti Virus 2019. They works perfectly. Starting from a @uffbros question and a @Walkeros testimony, I decided to test it personally.

However if you use one of my first KIS 2019 Skins made before my tests on KAV 2019 you will find that only a part of the text of buttons in the main window remain with default color (white), how you can see in the picture. (This resolvable problem is no more present in the new Skins... continue to read).

2d7ddv9.jpg

There is no problem because if you want You can ask me to solve this simple problem, and I will send you the corrected file.

This little "gap" will be no more present in my future Skins that I will Upload, because the correction will be included, so You will be able to use the same Skin indifferently in KIS or KAV 2019 whithout problems.

This is a demostration of my "Total Black V.2" Skin weared by Kaspersky Anti Virus 2019
9v9tev.jpg

The duality of the New Skins will be noticed.
Thank You and please use 33or8t3.jpg to react.
Edited by giomute
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

122osqh.jpg

Kaspersky Anti Virus 2019 and Kaspersky Internet Security 2019 back to the Red "K" project.

After the possibility to choose to change only the Icons of your copy of Kaspersky Internet Security 2019 from the Green Shield 2n1desh.jpg to the old Red "K" 68y3pu.jpg( preserving your prefered Skin), now it is time to do it with your copy of Kaspersky Anti Virus 2019.

What pushed me to do that??, I don't know but after more than 10 years of using Kaspersky I feel more secure when I see the old RED "K" of Kaspersky at the bottom of my Screen.  (I cotinue to use the old default sound of Kaspersky when it found a virus :D)

You can see my first post of the project for Kaspersky Internet Security HERE

Like whit the Skins, you don't have to install or use any kind of software to do this, but you have only to copy some files (Kaspetrsky Original) to specific directory. You will find instructions inside the zip file.

Here is the link for the revisited files and instructions for Kaspersky Internet Security Back to The Red K KIS 2019 Project

Here is the link for the new project for Kaspersky Anti Virus Back to The Red K KAV 2019 Project

Password: giomute

What follow is a picture of what will be changed in Kaspersky Anti Virus (same Icons will be changed in Kaspersky Internet Security):

vhatzr.jpg

Edited by giomute
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, LcHNextGen said:

Good afternoon!
Thank you for your skins. They helped me finish my skin.

Good job.;)