Jump to content
New Members Read more... ×

Recommended Posts

asror94
On 8/22/2018 at 7:44 PM, coua said:

 

use IF EXIST "%PROGRAMFILES(X86)%" (GOTO 64BIT) ELSE (GOTO 32BIT) you can auto choose win 32 bit or 64 bit

 

and  reduce Specify the type of the system (IMPORTANT specify the correct value for the correct
 setting!)  

 

lol

sir i have a question. help me please. how remove badge "Kaspersky lab" like this picture. where i can edit this file?

 

Annotation.png

 

 

 

anyone help me please @coua @LcHNextGen where i can start edit ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
coua
42 minutes ago, asror94 said:

sir i have a question. help me please. how remove badge "Kaspersky lab" like this picture. where i can edit this file?

 

Annotation.png

 

 

 

anyone help me please @coua @LcHNextGen where i can start edit ?

 

Screenshot (14).png

 

use skin https://www.datafilehost.com/d/a40e6f53

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cryptbreaker
8 hours ago, asror94 said:

Untitled.png

 

 

Untitled3.png

 

Untitled2.png

 

 

DOWNLOAD HERE

 

This all mod perfect if you use KTS 2019

instructions: 1. disable self defense KTS 2019 and protection. and exit from tray icon.

                       2. Go to C > program files or Program Files (x86) > Kaspersky Lab > Kaspersky Total Security 19.0.0.0 and copy file theme in folder "skin" and "patch" and replaced it

                       3. Done

Thanks asror94 working pretty well

 

Untitled.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
asror94
On 8/17/2018 at 1:54 PM, LcHNextGen said:

Hello!
I want to share with you my find. Unfortunately the video is in Russian, but you will understand.

 

76606098a3cct.jpg 50579f2e6c03t.jpg

 

 

When I unpacked the files, I found all the codes in an open form. Now you can find and change the desired color of the element (even the green text below).

Good luck!

can you share edit file .dll from you sir?

@LcHNextGen @aleks66

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cryptbreaker
45 minutes ago, asror94 said:

can you share edit file .dll from you sir?

@LcHNextGen @aleks66

Here this should fix that Asror4, replace the dictionaries
Site: https://www62.zippyshare.com
Sharecode: /v/dGXOHuCq/file.html

Edited by Cryptbreaker
link incorrect

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
xoseba
4 hours ago, asror94 said:

file delete boss

 

It works. Check that the URL in the browser is correct.

 

image.png.fa1482ff6d07bc3e9130ac7a249e98c0.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
asror94

This Skin dark theme versi 2. loading progress is dark. monitor is dark. logo KTS changing with KSOS.

 

note: read the instruction. and this theme will perfect for KTS.. but i will updated to KIS and KAV. just you try it. And report to me back

 

Annotation.png

@Cryptbreaker @coua

 

download

Edited by asror94

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
coua
On 10/13/2018 at 7:30 AM, asror94 said:

This Skin dark theme versi 2. loading progress is dark. monitor is dark. logo KTS changing with KSOS.

 

note: read the instruction. and this theme will perfect if you use Kaspersky Total Security 2019. soon KIS and KAV if possible.

 

Annotation.png

 

 

download

 

Hi brother :)

 

Thank you for your hard work and your favourite about Kasperky. I love all your work you create :)

 

But unfortunately I tried your skin but seem it's not work correctly 

 

nnrewHd.png

 

Can you fix it ? :)

 

Again thank you for all your work. I respect this

 

Regards

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
asror94
20 minutes ago, coua said:

 

Hi brother :)

 

Thank you for your hard work and your favourite about Kasperky. I love all your work you create :)

 

But unfortunately I tried your skin but seem it's not work correctly 

 

nnrewHd.png

 

Can you fix it ? :)

 

Again thank you for all your work. I respect this

 

Regards

can you  Screenshot the problem bro?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
coua
5 minutes ago, asror94 said:

can you  Screenshot the problem bro?

 

Yes it's here 

 

I attached above 

 

nnrewHd.png

 

Thank in advance for your support

 

Regards 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
asror94
4 minutes ago, coua said:

 

Yes it's here 

 

I attached above 

 

nnrewHd.png

 

Thank in advance for your support

 

Regards 

no attaching file from you bro wkwk.  no link on nnrewHD.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
coua
1 minute ago, asror94 said:

no attaching file from you bro wkwk.  no link on nnrewHD.png

 

Hi brother :) 

 

Sorry but i don't understand what you need ? :think:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
asror94
2 minutes ago, coua said:

 

Hi brother :) 

 

Sorry but i don't understand what you need ? :think:

I seem to understand what you mean . you use KIS 2019 right? not KTS 19?

4 minutes ago, coua said:

 

Hi brother :) 

 

Sorry but i don't understand what you need ? :think:

i need the link screenshot bro. because not attach file from you hehe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
asror94
10 minutes ago, coua said:

 

Hi brother :) 

 

Sorry but i don't understand what you need ? :think:

ups sorry bro. u upload on imgur? because not loaded on mozilla and block kaspersky. problem with certificate sorry

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
coua
1 minute ago, asror94 said:

ups sorry bro. u upload on imgur? because not loaded on mozilla and block kaspersky. problem with certificate sorry

 

Hi brother :)

 

Here for you 

 

https://i.imgur.com/nnrewHd

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
coua
3 minutes ago, asror94 said:

u use KIS right? i'm not yet modified for kis bro. as soon as possible I will modif

 

Yes I use KIS

 

Please make your magic in kis please

 

Regards

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
asror94
10 minutes ago, coua said:

 

Well Thank brother :)

 

I got it https://imgur.com/JkzpJu7

 

It look really nice :)

 

Thank you again for hard work 

 

Regards

okay. if  after update,  monitor back to light. do it instruction again okay

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
coua
4 minutes ago, asror94 said:

okay. if  after update,  monitor back to light. do it instruction again okay

 

for me it always unchange 

 

After update :cheers:

https://imgur.com/qycXw1S

Regards 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
asror94
On 6/9/2018 at 4:32 AM, giomute said:

Those posted until now were mostly main window mod skins, now for you here is the first advanced mod skin for KIS 2019 (and how it looks to be) even for KAV 2019:

The Total Black Version 2

eem20.jpg

Download: KIS 2019 Total Black V.2

 

Improvements:

Added more color (green instead of white) for the text, added color to the background of advanced menus; added green color to the progress bar update and scan in the main window and specific menu item and updated the sliding effect too.

 

P.S.

It is appening frequently so when You want to try this or others skins please remember to NOT OVERWRITE the existig file and folders but just rename or delete the existing folder and than copy the new ones. ;)

 

Please use33or8t3.jpg to thank

how to progress bar like that sir. in menu main window? what file should I edit ? @giomute

Edited by asror94

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
coua
56 minutes ago, asror94 said:

how to progress bar like that sir. in menu main window? what file should I edit ? @giomute

 

Hi brother :)

 

I think I can answer your question 

 

Please look after smoothprogressbar.style 

 

I attached file for you

 

Good luck ;)

 

Regards

dictionaries.rar

Screenshot (9).png

Edited by coua

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×