Jump to content
s1ave77

[Windows 10] Digital License (HWID) & KMS38™ Generation

Recommended Posts

Wannabe99
3 hours ago, Edgarhighmen said:

So on a fresh Win10 pro install I installed Office Pro Plus from the retail iso linked on these boards and ran KMS38 from the drop down, it said it was successful no patching needed, then did Rearm (Didn't launch office ever and didn't launch KMS38 til after office was installed) and got a notice that ???? was expiring soon. PC rebooted, all went normal. Today I launch Word and it asks for a product key and says I can use it for the next 15ish days or so. Did I do something wrong?

Yes, KMS38 is Windows only, it can't activate Office.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rorymi6

Hi

Just wondered if I have successfully installed W10 2019 LTSC and activated using KMS38 and then wanted later to remove and activate using a MAK key instead how would you remove the KMS38 activation ?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alberto_C

Hi!

I just activated the latest release 19H1 (Build 18356) with the manual method on Virtual Machine. It always works but... The conversion of the Insider preview from Pro to Enterprise, by entering the Enterprise installation serial, does not work for the first time with respect to all IP 19H1s. I think it's because the final release is coming (No Watermark, No Time Bomb)...

 

Finally, I have one Windows 10 Pro, Hwid activate!

 

Thanks to S1ave77 for his excellent work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alberto_C

Hi!

After reinstalling VmWare on my PC, I tried manual activation (Hwid) of the latest releases 19H1 (build 18356) and 20H1 (build 18855). Everything works, including Pro vs. Enterprise conversion, by entering the correct default installation serial.
Finally, the problem detected on my previous post, came from a corruption of the virtualization software.
And so, the tutorial of S1ave77 still works!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DR_ADHAM
Posted (edited)
On 3/11/2019 at 1:57 PM, rorymi6 said:

Hi

Just wondered if I have successfully installed W10 2019 LTSC and activated using KMS38 and then wanted later to remove and activate using a MAK key instead how would you remove the KMS38 activation ?

 

Open your Command Prompt (cmd) as admin, enter the following commands at once and hit "Enter"

slmgr /skms localhost
slmgr.vbs /ckms
slmgr /upk
slmgr.vbs /cpky
slmgr /rilc
sfc /scannow

The final command (the scan process) takes sometime ---> It's recommended to complete it then reboot your system after the process is finished.

After reboot, you'll get your Windows back to the activation trial period and you can enter whatever key you want.

Edited by DR_ADHAM

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TwistedMetalGear

If I used HWID activation for Windows 10 Home, and I later install a new hard drive and install Windows 10 *Pro* on it, do I just run the HWID activator again?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
s1ave77
13 hours ago, TwistedMetalGear said:

If I used HWID activation for Windows 10 Home, and I later install a new hard drive and install Windows 10 *Pro* on it, do I just run the HWID activator again?

Yep, will work that way, Pro needs a new license :D.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Want to Know

All the posted links no longer work. how can I get the software  requested to activate my PC again. TIA

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
alexxf
37 minutes ago, Want to Know said:

All the posted links no longer work. how can I get the software  requested to activate my PC again. TIA

 

Just tested. Working:

 

eLUr2Ac.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Syafaldi

i need some help, i dont know what to do, which dropdown do i use? kms? hwid? whats the difference, i just wanted to reactivate my windows,can somebody pls explain what to do to me from the start?

oh also , when i use method 2,i get an error that says:

Error: 0xD0000272 On a computer running Microsoft Windows non-core edition, run 'slui.exe 0x2a 0xD0000272' to display the error text.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
s1ave77
3 hours ago, Syafaldi said:

i need some help, i dont know what to do, which dropdown do i use? kms? hwid? whats the difference, i just wanted to reactivate my windows,can somebody pls explain what to do to me from the start?

oh also , when i use method 2,i get an error that says:

Error: 0xD0000272 On a computer running Microsoft Windows non-core edition, run 'slui.exe 0x2a 0xD0000272' to display the error text.

 

Some info would be useful. What edition is in use? Error only says undocumented hence doesn't help determine anything-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RSGing
Posted (edited)

Hey, I got one question: (sorry my english is not the best)

I downloaded the windows tool from microsoft and created an windows 10 usb boot stick with it.

After that I installed Windows 10 Pro with it. I deactivated windows defender and downloaded the .exe file from the first post of this thread.

I tried to follow the tutorial but I don't know if what I did was enough, since Windows is activated but I don't think I followed the guide correctly.

What I did was:

1. After starting the .exe I selected gVLK and pressed install

2. Next I selected KMS38 and pressed install

3. Windows is now activated for me.

 

Did I screw up something up? Or was this enough?

 

EDIT: Would it also be enough to use .exe -> select HWID_Key -> install -> select HWID -> install ?

Edited by RSGing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
s1ave77
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, RSGing said:

EDIT: Would it also be enough to use .exe -> select HWID_Key -> install -> select HWID -> install ?

 

When using Pro HWID should be preferred since it's permanent activation, which reactivates as long as no hardware is changed.

 

Just use the HWID mode, it will install the key automatically. The key install is for the case a Digital License already exists but the install media is Volume and needs a manual key install to trigger the Server checks and validation.

Edited by s1ave77

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RSGing
20 hours ago, s1ave77 said:

 

When using Pro HWID should be preferred since it's permanent activation, which reactivates as long as no hardware is changed.

 

Just use the HWID mode, it will install the key automatically. The key install is for the case a Digital License already exists but the install media is Volume and needs a manual key install to trigger the Server checks and validation.

thanks for the answers.

Is it possible, that microsoft somehow detects that the activated key through HWID is from a third party tool and deactivates it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DR_ADHAM
12 minutes ago, RSGing said:

Is it possible, that microsoft somehow detects that the activated key through HWID is from a third party tool and deactivates it?

 

Once your windows acquires a digital license (HWID method), it can be activated or re-activated with any key for the Windows edition you're using even a generic or more even a blocked key.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DR_ADHAM

Hu @s1ave77

 

Today I integrated the $oem$ folder you created with a Win 10 RS5 Business Edition ISO and installed on VM,

Here's the result without any user intervention:

Spoiler

0hIXZaD.png        IReA9lZ.png        p5mNYNL.png

 

 

 

I also integrated the $oem$ folder you created with a Win 10 LTSC 2019 ISO and installed on VM,

Here's the result without any user intervention:

Spoiler

qIVstGs.png                           sroTG84.png        

 

 

 

                                                                                                                             8Mc0N9y.png

 

 

May be the message title is misleading, but everything worked like a charm: Silent Mode, Automatic switch according to the Edition and Activation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
xoseba
Posted (edited)

Hello @s1ave77
I tried to activate W10 LTSB 2016 without luck...

What am I doing wrong?

 

EDIT:   I can not find the HWID.log file

 

http://2s7dego.png

 

http://347im12.png

 

http://9kb0xf.png

Edited by xoseba

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
xoseba
4 minutes ago, DR_ADHAM said:

@xoseba

 

Could you set your Windows Update to --> Automatic, then retry to activate.

 

Sorry @DR_ADHAM  I can not find the screen to check it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DR_ADHAM
5 minutes ago, xoseba said:

Sorry @DR_ADHAM  I can not find the screen to check it

 

Open "Run ---> Type [gpedit.msc] and hit Enter

Computer Configuration ---> Administrative Templates ----> Windows Components ---> Windows Updates ----> Configure Automatic Updates ---> Make it "Enabled" then select one of the "Auto download" options.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
xoseba
17 minutes ago, DR_ADHAM said:

 

Open "Run ---> Type [gpedit.msc] and hit Enter

Computer Configuration ---> Administrative Templates ----> Windows Components ---> Windows Updates ----> Configure Automatic Updates ---> Make it "Enabled" then select one of the "Auto download" options.

 

Thanks @DR_ADHAM

Still not activated...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DR_ADHAM
3 minutes ago, xoseba said:

Thanks @DR_ADHAM

Still not activated...

 

Wait for @s1ave77 in this case.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alberto_C

Hi!


I just activated the latest release 19H1 (Build 18361.1) and a Windows 10 EnterpriseS with manual method on Virtual Machine.
The tutorial of S1ave77 still works!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
s1ave77
41 minutes ago, xoseba said:

Still not activated...

 

Looks like you used Update and Service Tweaks (probably a tool like O&OShutup or similiar). Those seem to interfer with the activation.

3 hours ago, DR_ADHAM said:

May be the message title is misleading

 

Hmm, not sure what's misleading, it's not 'legit activation' per se and states 'all is OK, if put there intentionally' (chosen method looks correct in both cases).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
xoseba
Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, s1ave77 said:

 

Looks like you used Update and Service Tweaks (probably a tool like O&OShutup or similiar). Those seem to interfer with the activation.

 

Thank you @s1ave77
No, I have not used any tool. Only the S.O., Firefox and Google Chrome will be on this PC

 

 

Edited by xoseba

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   1 member

    • mmmmartinovic
×
×
  • Create New...