New Members Read more... ×
s1ave77

[Windows 10] Digital License (HWID) & KMS38™ Generation

timi
1 minute ago, Smbdy said:

Sorry) and do you know what kind of key i need to have to reinstall LTSC with this key every time on 1pc? 

Take a backup of the key with MSActBackup and restore whenever you reinstall. It's simple.

s1ave77
31 minutes ago, Smbdy said:

Sorry) and do you know what kind of key i need to have to reinstall LTSC with this key every time on 1pc? 

Smbdy

will activation OEM:NONSLP continue work as Voume:MAK if key will be block by ms?

s1ave77
7 minutes ago, Smbdy said:

will activation OEM:NONSLP continue work as Voume:MAK if key will be block by ms?

Better ask in other thread ;) .

changgogoi

I recommand my friends to use this site ... As using this HWID tool I activated my 2 Windows 10 pc s :D

and because of this forum I activated other products like Office 2019, Malwarebytes , Adobe Products :) 

Great work by https://www.nsaneforums.com team 😎

Edited by changgogoi

Edgarhighmen

So guys I messed up. Great site. Great work, thank you. I recently built a system for a friend and installed official unlicensed Win 10 x64 from a usb. Used automated method  from your site today and it worked flawlessly. After I "genuined" my friends win 10 and I had the bright Idea to upgrade it to Pro.

I inserted a Chinese Enterprise key from pastebin (accidentally thinking it was a Pro key) and now windows won't boot because it can't detect a language. No restores were made, system is about 40 days old. Tried "Reset Windows" in recovery options. No dice, just said "encountered an error". Can't enter safe mode (because no language to use xD). Trying to change the license with CMD Prompt yielded no results because ChangePK and slimgr (in any form) weren't recognized.

Edited by Edgarhighmen
tired typo

Escorpiom

Do a repair install. 

Start from USB and see if the installer detects your installed OS. 

Choose upgrade to preserve files and settings. 

Maybe it would be easier to do a clean install. 

Cheers.

Edgarhighmen
10 hours ago, Escorpiom said:

Do a repair install. 

Start from USB and see if the installer detects your installed OS. 

Choose upgrade to preserve files and settings. 

Maybe it would be easier to do a clean install. 

Cheers.

If I already clicked reset (and keep data) and it failed will it have already removed his programs? I am trying to get him Win 10 Pro and he's asking me for Office for himself and his son.

Escorpiom

From here I can't comment on the state of your image, but you can at least give it a try. 

If it does the in place repair install, you may have your OS back. 

If it doesn't work, you have to reinstall. 

I've recovered Windows 10 systems in an advanced corrupted state, some required many hours of work. 

Sometimes you just have to bite the bullet and reinstall fresh.

Cheers.

Edgarhighmen

Couldn't repair. Have spent 2 hours trying to get the damn thing to even boot from USB. 3 errors. MBR but expects gpt. No valid boot device detected. And MBR not found. Smfh.

Took 4 hours all in all. Ridiculous. Full reformat, all better. Games reinstalled etc. Just need office.

So I found office in the other thread. If I install it and just click REARM will that work? I don't quite understand all the drop down options, but I can follow the OP's tutorial :)

Edited by Edgarhighmen

WangGang

Newb here. Trying to do the manual method and I'm confused to as what I have to import into the registry. Also when putting slc.dll and gatherosstate into the same directory I can just make a new folder and dump them there right?

s1ave77
10 hours ago, WangGang said:

Newb here. Trying to do the manual method and I'm confused to as what I have to import into the registry. Also when putting slc.dll and gatherosstate into the same directory I can just make a new folder and dump them there right?

Registry entries are related to the edition you have installed. Files do indeed belong in the same folder, doesn't matter where and how you name it.

helpmeplease

image.png.443ce2c8c1937ae0540dbcbb6b58a677.png

This is what I get on step 10. Can someone help?

fkstabizler

Hi, the tool is wonderful. Thank you for that!

Can I have an understanding question for Enterprise? There aren't Retail Keys, only MAK, right? So, when I install Enterprise, it shows the Key which ends on 2YT43 -> the generic Key. Of course, Enterprise won't activate without entering a MAK Key.

So, when I start the tool, it shows a "Key" -> the generic key and a "DefaultKey" which ends on 8HV2C. When I take this Key and change it in Settings, Enterprise activates without issue. When I rerun the tool, the "Key" section changes to BBBBB. I clean installed Enterprise and directly entered the DefaultKey, without the tool at all -> works!

Where the DefaultKey comes from? Is it somehow generated related to my Hardware to have like a HWID Key?

Other version of course also works as should. The tool shows Retail and activated automically with the preinstalled Generic Key. So no additional steps necessary after Clean install.

Thank you a lot!

Edited by fkstabizler

s1ave77
13 minutes ago, fkstabizler said:

Where the DefaultKey comes from?

Depends on. Most used keys are from the respective products.ini files (delivered via UUP to ISO generated media), means official MS default keys. Only LTSB/C use keys gathered from gatherosstate.exe.

For Enterprise(S) mostly OEM_COA_NSLP license channel is used. Only the EnterpriseN key from the products.ini is interestingly a MAK. MAKs generally get obfuscated to prevent abuse.

Edited by s1ave77

fkstabizler

So in summary, the 8HV2C Key is just another Generic Key to check HWID at Microsoft servers to activate? Only different channel?

When I also tested Enterprise in VMware, the DefaultKey was the same.

s1ave77
1 minute ago, fkstabizler said:

So in summary, the 8HV2C Key is just another Generic Key to check HWID at Microsoft servers to activate? Only different channel?

When I also tested Enterprise in VMware, the DefaultKey was the same.

Yep, in case of Digital License the key is merely a trigger to initiate the process and it is used as default generic install key. It will only work if there already exists a DL though.

fkstabizler

Wonderful, thank you :)

nsaneprince
On 5/14/2018 at 1:18 AM, s1ave77 said:

In Windows 10 all systems no matter how they were activated (be it via Upgrade from Windows 7/8.1 or by using a bought Retail or an embedded BIOS aka MSDM license) will be converted to a Digital License which is based on the Hard Ware ID (HWID) of the respective machine. This License is stored at MS Servers and will activate this machine every time it's freshly installed. Only hardware changes will cause the License being invalidated. By binding it to a Microsoft Account (MSA) you will be able to transfer it in latter case.

Sorry for my ignorance:

1)But if the license is stored at MS Servers and based on our HWID, they don't know you are using an illegitimate license this way?

2)There is for whatever reason a way to remove the license from the hardware after installed?

Edited by nsaneprince

Sponpa

This post had some good info, but not anymore, because even after a day the post didn't get approved.

Edited by Sponpa
Mods to slow.

neofita

I've just easily activated my LTSC :) 

timi
On 2/9/2019 at 7:54 PM, nsaneprince said:

Sorry for my ignorance:

1)But if the license is stored at MS Servers and based on our HWID, they don't know you are using an illegitimate license this way?

2)There is for whatever reason a way to remove the license from the hardware after installed?

1) If they knew, it would be blacklisted.

2) No way to remove it once it's installed. It's permanent.

Sponpa

It's basically impossible for Microsoft to reverse this, because Windows 10 ITSELF is using this method to re-activate you when you upgrade. It's part of the process.
Nothing in the genuine ticket actually tells Microsoft that you faked it.

Not only is gatherosstate poorly protected (not even encrypted, no verification, simplistic "checks) thats why slc.dll works, because gatherosstate doesn't ask for any special sauce, it just asks for "is this true" > do it. So slc.dll can be simplified even more than it currently is, I already did that but I don't know c++ to remove the last stuff, it's 4kb compiled right now, maybe 3 after someone fixes it up to return the right values without and make it registry independent.

Personally I just patched gatherosstate itself, so slc.dll is not required.
https://i.imgur.com/WffiSVM.gifv

s1ave77
2 minutes ago, Sponpa said:

Not only is gatherosstate poorly protected (not even encrypted, no verification, simplistic "checks) thats why slc.dll works, because gatherosstate doesn't ask for any special sauce, it just asks for "is this true" > do it. So slc.dll can be simplified even more than it currently is, I already did that but I don't know c++ to remove the last stuff, it's 4kb compiled right now, maybe 3 after someone fixes it up to return the right values without and make it registry independent.

Don't see much improvement (it's not like one would need to run it regularly) and prefer to use original slshim.dll :D. Additionally some SKUs still need the SKU-ID entry in registry to succeed an d more important activate correctly.