Jump to content
New Members Read more... ×
s1ave77

[Windows 10] Digital License (HWID) & KMS38™ Generation

Recommended Posts

kindred
On 12/30/2018 at 1:41 PM, s1ave77 said:

UPDATE to v0.55.01

Changelog:

v55.01
--changed KMS38 fake IP to use documentation purpose block, i.e.: 192.0.2.69
 

 

I don't get it, what should I do with this IP ? block it ?

SppExtComObj.Exe  always try to connect to it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
s1ave77
7 hours ago, kindred said:

 

I don't get it, what should I do with this IP ? block it ?

SppExtComObj.Exe  always try to connect to it.

Already said several times; this IP is just a dummy and Windows expects an IP for any KMS activation (else Windows will start DNS queries). It's not an internet IP, it's used for documentation purposes by Windows normally.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
shadazz

Thank you, just activated LTSC :). What can I use to activate office 2019?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
psyko666
8 hours ago, shadazz said:

Thank you, just activated LTSC :). What can I use to activate office 2019?

 

KMSAuto Lite Portable v1.4.9 - Ratiborus

 

 

Edited by psyko666

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
s1ave77
On 1/16/2019 at 3:03 PM, luizmp said:

is it me? or the pass isn't working? getting corrupt/wrong pass

Copy'nPaste is broken for some users. Enter the pass manually.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DR_ADHAM
2 hours ago, s1ave77 said:

Copy'nPaste is broken for some users. Enter the pass manually.

 

This forum is driving me mad because of this so annoying Copy/Paste issue !!

Sometimes I've to attach some commands in a text file for the user.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wannabe99
16 minutes ago, DR_ADHAM said:

 

This forum is driving me mad because of this so annoying Copy/Paste issue !!

Sometimes I've to attach some commands in a text file for the user.

Yes, I have never before encountered a forum software that is trying so hard to mess with the user 😳😬🤔🤬

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
cosy
3 hours ago, s1ave77 said:

Copy'nPaste is broken for some users. Enter the pass manually.

 

I'm also experiencing this on many an occasion

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Medfool

I'm guessing these are false positives from using this software. Are they necessary to keep windows activated or can I delete them? 

 

ps. thanks for your work :D

 

image.thumb.png.8caf56c6c104aac0af1dc06732b2ec6e.png

Edited by Medfool
Fixed Image

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
UpGrade
2 hours ago, Medfool said:

I'm guessing these are false positives from using this software. Are they necessary to keep windows activated or can I delete them? 

 

ps. thanks for your work :D

 

image.thumb.png.8caf56c6c104aac0af1dc06732b2ec6e.png

yeah all false P and nope if activated by KMS38 or Permanent i beleive that you can delete

Edited by UpGrade

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×