Donations Read more... ×
s1ave77

[Windows 10] Digital License (HWID) & KMS38™ Generation

R3dMan
On 14/05/2018 at 12:18 AM, s1ave77 said:

It's actually quite simple and doesn't mess with any system files and leaked (*errrm stolen) keys.

. Get GatherOsState.exe from Windows 10 17134 ISO
2. Get latest version of slshim from https://forums.mydigitallife.net/threads/7096The requested thread could not be found.5/
3. Extract slshim32.dll (for gatherosstate from x86 ISO) or slshim64.dll (for gatherosstate from x64 ISO)
4. Place gatherosstate and extracted slshim dll in the same directory
5. Rename slshim dll to slc.dll
6. Import this to registry:

The current site for slshim  get error "The requested thread could not be found."

jabrwky
Posted (edited)
36 minutes ago, s1ave77 said:

GatherOsState.exe from Windows 10 17134 ISO

This sure is a hytone coding job, and much in awe of your skills.

I'm new to this one. Can I run the script in the same directory as the Win10 ISO, or need to copy "GatherOsState.exe" from Windows 10 17134 ISO -- to make this work.

QUOTE:

"Mount the ISO via (double)click and run the tool, when asked for the Drive Letter, enter it without colon i.e. d. Press (S) to start the process."

Excellent instruction, thx.

Edited by jabrwky

s1ave77
Just now, jabrwky said:

I'm new to this one. Can I run the script in the same directory as the Win10 ISO, or need to copy "GatherOsState.exe" from Windows 10 17134 ISO -- to make this work.

Mount the ISO via (double)click and run the tool, when asked for the Drive Letter, enter it without colon i.e. d. Press (S) to start the process.

coromonadalix
Posted (edited)

okay   if i get this right, it is a way  to digitally sign an new/fresh  windows 10 installation  without upgrading or have any prevously installed windows ???

what do you mean by your method 2 bitchy installations  ??? 

thks

Edited by coromonadalix
error

Freddyfre

method 2 works fine with LTSB x64 :D

CtavqTX.png

Borgin

*For those who are running VL installs must insert the standard key (from the product.ini file) before running the gatherosstate.exe!!!

What does this mean?

jabrwky
Posted (edited)

After some major *revisions* (aka / *updates*) some time back -- My Win10 Ent. magically changed to Education Edition after reboot!  -- And was deactivated!

Using Method-*1* [one]: -- can i use a activation-key detecting tool to find and re-use the *activation key* -- after activating with method *1* -- ??

Or would it be useless to try to re-use the installed key to re-activate the OS?

Thanks for all this excellent work.

Edited by jabrwky

compgen1534

wow. workin on my end. tested in a VM with method 2 

worked.PNG

thanks!

Borgin

Is this method easier on Consumer or Business edition?

neofita
Posted (edited)

it works here on LTSB x64

2nd method, previously KMS activated

Cattura.PNG

Edited by neofita

jonaaa20

2nd method working on LTSB x64 too!

ApplicationFrameHost_2018-05-14_15-26-33.png.4270e2f4f043bb2896abbc615d5da2e5.png

Freddyfre
24 minutes ago, neofita said:

it works here on LTSB x64

2nd method, previously KMS activated

Cattura.PNG

Yes, prerequisite activate with KMS (180 days)

s1ave77

8 hours ago, coromonadalix said:

okay   if i get this right, it is a way  to digitally sign an new/fresh  windows 10 installation  without upgrading or have any prevously installed windows ???

what do you mean by your method 2 bitchy installations  ??? 

thks

Yep, that's the idea behind it :). Both ways trick the gatherosstate.exe into thinking to activate legit licenses (the activation system has some serious holes). 

Method 1 had problems to activate i.e. ProfessionalEducation in several tests, Method 2 worked flawlessly with this edition.

3 hours ago, jabrwky said:

After some major *revisions* (aka / *updates*) some time back -- My Win10 Ent. magically changed to Education Edition after reboot!  -- And was deactivated!

Using Method-*1* [one]: -- can i use a activation-key detecting tool to find and re-use the *activation key* -- after activating with method *1* -- ??

Or would it be useless to try to re-use the installed key to re-activate the OS?

Thanks for all this excellent work.

In Windows 10 the editions from Pro on got unified even more with 17XXX builds, one can go from Pro to higher editions and back by just changing the key. The default (aka installation key from products.ini) key only determines the edition installed, not the license used.

Upgrade licenses are based on hardware IDs stored at MS Servers, so as long as the hardware isn't changed, the system will activate when online. This process uses the generic retail keys (the previously mentioned products.ini ones) but it's the HWID that grants the activation.

Because the HWID license uses generic keys it makes no sense to save these keys. It's the generated genuineticket that activates the systems.

You can enter the default Enterprise key to switch your edition back to Enterprise (needs a reboot to complete) and use Method 1 to activate the Enterprise with a generated ticket. Or just activate the Education edition you run now.

Rudi1

@s1ave77

Thank you,second method work fine for ltsb x64!Just one guestion.Can this method can be done via during instal os on $OEM$ folder?

s1ave77
1 minute ago, Rudi1 said:

@s1ave77

Thank you,second method work fine for ltsb x64!Just one guestion.Can this method can be done via during instal os on $OEM$ folder?

Must admit was not tested so far. Thing is that it's only needed to be done once per system and not generally for each install. Would assume it's easier to do it manually after the install that one time per physical machine.

Nevertheless theoretically it should work.

Rudi1

You are right.No problem to run it manually :)This method is really amazing!

mehdibleu

Great discovery!!! very good job.

i think we've already met somewhere else.

just to be clear, concerning "method 1" and seven point, you mentionned that for people who have Enerprise N and LTSB 2016 N installed on their machines, they have to run the mentionned command lines in admin mod, and what about the ones that don't have both of these versions installed on their machines, do they have to skip that step or do they have to run these command lines as well by entering the right Retail/OEM key for the right win10  installed version ?

meohmy

I cant seem to download method 1 and 2 from rgho.st, I have tried 3 different browsers as well as JDownloader and all failed. The files are there but nothing works to download them, any suggestions

so that I can try this great post please? Or would someone be kind enough to upload elsewhere.

Pachuco

I don't think I understand it.

Had Win 10 Pro activated with KMS. When doing Method 2 (before update in previous post) it ran gatherosstate for Enterprise with the "Error: 0x803F7001 On a computer running Microsoft Windows non-core edition".

Afterwards I tried the updated Method 1, which gave the same result. Any suggestions?