Total Uninstall 6.23.0

anuraag

click-click
2 hours ago, Togijak said:

you can use my self created Total Uninstall Professional 6.23.0.510 (x64) PAF

Site: https://multifilemirror.com
Sharecode: /pw7ru8cng352/FwLQ0SYnnxyjZxb4FjLr5wGW1JAA9YXUAGfg7v9A1fBsxO6SVDWajpgYJSJhkXOJivr.rar.html

How do I keep everything in the PAF folders? Your version drops the created TU data files into Programdata which isn't really portable if running from a USB flash drive on someone else's system.

• Replies 87
  • Views 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Togijak said:

@TheBig

did you use the URET patch for the x86 portable? (if so it will not work in VM)

None of the already cracked tu.exe are working in VM, even with old cracked version

24 minutes ago, TheBig said:

None of the already cracked tu.exe are working in VM, even with old cracked version

sorry to say that but that is not true

du37bcavopq8hrvxn.jpg

3 minutes ago, Togijak said:

sorry to say that but that is not true

du37bcavopq8hrvxn.jpg

in the past releases @BTJB had reported that cracked version didnt work on VM

@TheBig

1. It is the first time I build a portable from Total Uninstall and I build all portable in a clean VM and that was the reason why I was wondering
  2. I didn use the patch, I used a fixed Exe (maybe he @remek002 patch is not perfect, needs a fix)

2 minutes ago, TheBig said:

in the past releases @BTJB had reported that cracked version didnt work on VM

It was old report. I should have mentioned somewhere that it already work on VM. Several releases by @remek002 work on 100%

24 minutes ago, Togijak said:

1. It is the first time I build a portable from Total Uninstall and I build all portable in a clean VM and that was the reason why I was wondering

I am using 32-bit VM for portables, for crack generation and for tests. Some of the tests I like to use monitoring with TU. For most people this should be the preferred option. Unfortunately exactly this version does not work, seem it costs too much effort for @remek002

5 minutes ago, BTJB said:

I am using 32-bit VM for portables, for crack generation and for tests. Some of the tests I like to use monitoring with TU. For most people this should be the preferred option. Unfortunately exactly this version does not work, seem it costs too much effort for @remek002

x86 version was Cracked by : GautamGreat not by remek002 , @remek002 cracked the x64 version as he saw GautamGreat patch didnt work on x64

27 minutes ago, BTJB said:

The patched x64 Exe was from Cracker - RmK-FreE but I cant find a x86 version from him and don't know where to find him

9 minutes ago, Togijak said:

The patched x64 Exe was from Cracker - RmK-FreE but I cant find a x86 version from him and don't know where to find him

he only made the x64 version

Site: https://www.uret.in
Sharecode: /topic/8069-total-uninstall-6230-patch/?tab=comments#comment-41394

@remek002,

Once you change this path and do the saving, and when you exit TU the error will occur.

image.thumb.png.9d47a5677af036e6e1a7ac1f55569f8f.png

Archived