Total Uninstall 6.23.0

anuraag

click-click
23 minutes ago, snf said:

Maybe : try this:

DisableSplashScreen=true
SplashScreenName=

It still flashes at you. Probably built without an option to disable it.  I'm not a big fan of splash screens.

• Replies 87
  • Views 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, click-click said:

It still flashes at you. Probably built without an option to disable it.  I'm not a big fan of splash screens.

Hi click-click,

the .paf-PORTABLE x64 (offered by Seyyah) is from JooSeng (credits ???)...nobody has found a possibility , to disable the splashscreen !!!

Regards

1 hour ago, click-click said:

They are others availables portable version if you dont like the splash

Total Uninstall Pro 6.23.0.510 + Portable (x86-x64) (23.9 MB)

Download:

Site: https://mega.nz

Sharecode[?]: /#!tE8ECI4R!QOIIM4NM7qfon7ms4zcaLTCe3q5WxBwWk86ZFbNj7_I

1 minute ago, snf said:

@TheBig   On my os windows 7 32 bit ultimate.

Not works.

Say :   Install the soft

can send some capture?

Just now, TheBig said:

can send some capture?

So sorry TheBig.

It works i don't read silent install.

Sorry again all is OK :)

1 minute ago, snf said:

So sorry TheBig.

It works i don't read silent install.

Sorry again all is OK :)

No problem, thanks for the feedback :lol:

TheEmpathicEar
55 minutes ago, TheBig said:

Total Uninstall Pro 6.23.0.510 + Portable (x86-x64) (23.9 MB)

Download:

Site: https://mega.nz

Sharecode[?]: /#!tE8ECI4R!QOIIM4NM7qfon7ms4zcaLTCe3q5WxBwWk86ZFbNj7_I

Thx! I just ran the EXE and did not use either of the CMD files. Q: The installer seemed to detect x64. However, in TU, under "Installed Programs", I now have two entries for TU: new version and v6.22.1 [my previous version]. Is this normal? Do I need to uninstall and reinstall? I checked under "Program Files" and there is only one folder for TU.

3 minutes ago, TheEmpathicEar said:

Thx! I just ran the EXE and did not use either of the CMD files. Q: The installer seemed to detect x64. However, in TU, under "Installed Programs", I now have two entries for TU: new version and v6.22.1 [my previous version]. Is this normal? Do I need to uninstall and reinstall? I checked under "Program Files" and there is only one folder for TU.

Did you uninstall previous version before install this one?

TheEmpathicEar
10 minutes ago, TheBig said:

Did you uninstall previous version before install this one?

No. R U supposed to do this? In the past, I have always installed a new version over the previous version. And, if an uninstall is needed, can TU uninstall itself?

25 minutes ago, TheEmpathicEar said:

No. R U supposed to do this? In the past, I have always installed a new version over the previous version. And, if an uninstall is needed, can TU uninstall itself?

No, it cant uninstall itself.

TheEmpathicEar
6 minutes ago, TheBig said:

No, it cant uninstall itself.

Do U recommend uninstalling this software before installing a new version? And, if so, just use the built-in uninstaller or is something else such as Revo recommended?

You have to uninstall old version severely !

Remove all items first , search for reg-items after reboot ( !) , delete them all , then re-install latest , you will see ; it works perfectly.............!     :D

TheEmpathicEar
1 minute ago, Pete 12 said:

You have to uninstall old version severely !

Remove all items first , search for reg-items after reboot ( !) , delete them all , then re-install latest , you will see ; it works perfectly.............!     :D

Yes, this is how I used to do this. But, then I started relying on Revo Uninstaller Pro and now Total Uninstall.

Total Uninstall is "one and only " 100% best uninstaller................!      :D

Revo will not remove all items left, sometimes !

TheEmpathicEar

@TheBig Here is what I did: I used Total Uninstall [your repack] to uninstall old version of Revo. Next, I used your Revo repack, http://www.nsaneforums.com/topic/309215-revo-uninstaller-pro-321/?do=findComment&comment=1309573, to uninstall Total Uninstall [both versions, this and previous]. Next, I used your TU repack to reinstall TU. A bit of work, but all is good. Thx again! :D

30 minutes ago, TheEmpathicEar said:

@TheBig Here is what I did: I used Total Uninstall [your repack] to uninstall old version of Revo. Next, I used your Revo repack, http://www.nsaneforums.com/topic/309215-revo-uninstaller-pro-321/?do=findComment&comment=1309573, to uninstall Total Uninstall [both versions, this and previous]. Next, I used your TU repack to reinstall TU. A bit of work, but all is good. Thx again! :D

Too many uninstallations :lol:

click-click
4 hours ago, okru said:

Hi click-click,

the .paf-PORTABLE x64 (offered by Seyyah) is from JooSeng (credits ???)...nobody has found a possibility , to disable the splashscreen !!!

Regards

Yes, that's the main reason I don't use any of the JooSeng portables. I really don't understand why he does that. I like the normal paf builds the best.

2 minutes ago, click-click said:

Yes, that's the main reason I don't use any of the JooSeng portables. I really don't understand why he does that.

Everybody has the right to place its credits on its works.

click-click
3 hours ago, TheBig said:

They are others availables portable version if you dont like the splash

Yes, will wait and see....

Just now, click-click said:

Yes, will wait and see....

My Repack include a portable without splash screen, you can test

Archived