Windows 7 & 10 Updated ISOs?

Paft

• Replies 12
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just download official ISOs if you really want "clean" image, then slipstream the updates using Dism++ or similar tools. Team OS, Gen2, etc releases are modified and not "clean" by any means.

According to one of the ms people, an Upgrade is scheduled or has plans to be coming may 8th to address some serious issues with install failures of the April update they are seeing now for windows10.

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah, cheers, i'm aware of those links. They're legit MSDN isos which is great but they're not very up-to-date updates wise. I'm not fused now. Will just stick to legit isos.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/24/2018 at 2:27 AM, Paft said:

Yeah, cheers, i'm aware of those links. They're legit MSDN isos which is great but they're not very up-to-date updates wise. I'm not fused now. Will just stick to legit isos.

They are legit ISOs anyway. Use rg-adguard website only to choose the right version, then you get the final links directly from MS servers. Try that first then give your next comment... :lol:

So you're saying the Win 7 image for example has all the updates right up to this month? :lol:

I am aware of that site but download links have been removed.

"This assembly was removed from the public due to DMCA violations."

Unless I'm missing something. Will look again tomorrow. Bed

@Paft

Why you don't use a old original (for example Win 7 SP 1) ISO and build your own Update ISO with WSUS Offline Update?

Introduction

At this site, the open source project formerly known as "c't offline update" or "DIY Service Pack" and published at "The H", will be continued by its original author, Torsten Wittrock.

Using "WSUS Offline Update", you can update any computer running Microsoft Windows and Office safely, quickly and without an Internet connection.
Please note the patch coverage information.

As licensed under "GNU GPL", you still may download and use the software from this site for free. Nevertheless, your donation would help to keep this state.

Modifications in version 11.4

- Included complete rewrite of the Linux scripts version 1.7 (Special thanks to H. Buhrmester)
- May 2018 updates added to 'security only' lists for Windows 7 / 8.1 and Server 2008 R2 / 2012 / 2012 R2 (x86/x64) systems
- Integrated .NET Framework May 2018 Security and Quality Rollups
- .NET Framework 4 updated to v. 4.7.2 (Thanks to "boco" and "aker")
- C++ 2017 Redistributable Runtime Libraries updated to v. 14.14.26405.0 (Thanks to "harry")
- Aria2 download utility updated to v. 1.34.0 (Thanks to "harry")
- Replaced superseded April 2018 Servicing stack update (kb4093137) by May 2018 Servicing stack update (kb4132216) for Windows 10 Version 1607 (Thanks to "aker")
- Replaced superseded April 2018 Servicing stack update (kb4093432) by May 2018 Servicing stack update (kb4132649) for Windows 10 Version 1703 (Thanks to "aker")
- Replaced superseded April 2018 Servicing stack update (kb4099989) by May 2018 Servicing stack update (kb4131372) for Windows 10 Version 1709 (Thanks to "boco")
- Replaced superseded May 8th 2018 Servicing stack update (kb4131372) by May 21st 2018 Servicing stack update (kb4132650) for Windows 10 Version 1709 (Thanks to "aker")
- Excluded several obsolete updates for Windows 10 Version 1511 (Thanks to "aker")
- Removed obsolete static download definitions for PowerPoint Viewer SP2 (kb2687456) (Thanks to "aker")
- Fix: Corrected Windows Script Host status detection in UpdateInstaller script (Thanks to "pk68" and "Dalai")
- Fix: Hardened CompileAutoItScripts.cmd, MakeRelease.cmd and PrepareReleaseTree.cmd scripts by adding quotes to %~dps0 based calls (Thanks to "aker")
- Fix: ISO and USB filters adjusted

If you think it is needed you could slipstream the updates into the Windows ISO if you think it is important to have one ISO and not two (the Windows and the Update ISO)

Ts only way you can get what u want 8s an original iso and slipstreaming all the updates into it.. Ms does not release isos up to the month updated.. It is a diy project or be content on others work with their personal customizations 

Archived