Chinese Lunar Rover Finds No Evidence Of American Moon Landings

humble3d

straycat19
On 4/19/2018 at 8:35 AM, MISSYOU said:

USA have ่just only fake technology.

Yep, that fake technology that was fed to Russia is why they only flew their space shuttle once and it almost burned up.  Maybe if they had developed it on their own instead of stealing U.S. plans they would have made a successful one, but I doubt it.  In any case, once it was discovered that the plans were being stolen, fake plans were planted and allowed to be stolen.  Good thing it was an unmanned flight.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 53
  • Views 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 5/12/2018 at 12:38 PM, straycat19 said:

Yep, that fake technology that was fed to Russia is why they only flew their space shuttle once and it almost burned up.  Maybe if they had developed it on their own instead of stealing U.S. plans they would have made a successful one, but I doubt it.  In any case, once it was discovered that the plans were being stolen, fake plans were planted and allowed to be stolen.  Good thing it was an unmanned flight.

Aha Bro XD and "the man goes to the Moon"" XD !!!

Never argue with a conspiracy theorist.  You never win.  They don't follow logic or critical thinking, and deny facts as distortions, and fabrications.

On 7/4/2018 at 11:14 PM, dhjohns said:

Never argue with a conspiracy theorist.  You never win.  They don't follow logic or critical thinking, and deny facts as distortions, and fabrications.

jajaja No Bro, I'm not arguing :) This is the joke section XD For that reason in put "" XD 

Archived