Jump to content
Donations Read more... ×
We need your help Read more... ×
Karamjit

Advanced Installer 14.8 Professional

Recommended Posts

Phantom Blade

Alternative Link

https://www.advancedinstaller.com/downloads/14.8/advinst.msi

Thanks to @Ghost0507 for link pattern

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kalach
Posted (edited)

Рatch does not find patterns.

The program remains a trial

0_201f80_4e2c3256_orig.jpg 

Log:

 

 


---START PATCHING---
 
[GET REGISTRY VALUE]
OK
 
[EXPORT FILE]
C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Temp\advinst_cleaner.exe
setting file attributes
executing file
File Export : OK
OK
 

[SEARCH & REPLACE PATCH]
Loading File:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Caphyon\Advanced Installer 14.8\bin\x86\advinst.exe
Can't find pattern! Trying next one...
Can't find pattern! Trying next one...
Can't find pattern! Trying next one...
PE CheckSum Fix : OK
Backup File:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Caphyon\Advanced Installer 14.8\bin\x86\advinst.exe.BAK
Restore original file time : OK
File patched!
OK
 
[EXPORT FILE]
C:\ProgramData\Caphyon\Advanced Installer\license80.dat
setting file attributes
File Export : OK
OK
 
[EXPORT FILE]
C:\ProgramData\Caphyon\Advanced Installer\Settings.ais
overwriting existing file
setting file attributes
File Export : OK
Backup File:
C:\ProgramData\Caphyon\Advanced Installer\Settings.ais.BAK
OK
 
[TEXT PATCH]
Loading File:
C:\ProgramData\Caphyon\Advanced Installer\license80.dat
Removing readonly file attribute
Backup File:
C:\ProgramData\Caphyon\Advanced Installer\license80.dat.BAK
File patched!
OK
 
[ Enjoy another great release ]

---PATCHING DONE---

 
 

 

Edited by kalach

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Reefa

@Ghost0507

 

Link share codded..

 

Quote

Members are reminded to respect copyrights. As such, any links or posts containing illegal content are not permitted. This includes and is not limited to cracks, keygens, serials and "licensed" software materials. Members can share such items via the "Sharecode" system. Requests for illegal materials are not permitted. Any content copied from elsewhere should include a source link.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Karamjit
21 hours ago, Ghost0507 said:

Site:https://www.mirrorcreator.com

Sharecode:/files/OPPKH6V8/

Sir....will we have to use every time  a new one with every release?

is this version specific?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rebel Reigns
Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, Reefa said:
Quote

Members are reminded to respect copyrights. As such, any links or posts containing illegal content are not permitted. This includes and is not limited to cracks, keygens, serials and "licensed" software materials. Members can share such items via the "Sharecode" system. Requests for illegal materials are not permitted. Any content copied from elsewhere should include a source link.

 

When will the "sharecode" system be embedded in comments and posts section as old times? :)

Edited by Rebel Reigns

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
T3rM1nat0Rr3
Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, Rebel Reigns said:

When will the "sharecode" system be embedded in comments and posts section as old times? :)

 

 

 

Edited by T3rM1nat0Rr3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kalach
Posted (edited)

Soft updated 24.05.2018.

Advanced Installer 14.9

Quote

Released on May 24th, 2018

  • Undo functionality when using the Dialog Editor
  • Test certificate for signing packages
  • Predefined prerequisites and launch condition for Java 10
  • Predefined prerequisites and launch conditions for .NET Framework 4.7.2
  • Predefined launch conditions for Windows 10 April 2018 Update
  • Over 43 enhancements and bug fixes

None of the old patches  does not work on this version. They do not find the patterns. As a result: the program remains a trial

Edited by kalach

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kalach

Advanced Installer Architect 14.9 Unpacked registered by kalach (Patched Kriggi  ru-board)

(Date Code 2405.2018)

Site:https://www.upload.ee
Sharecode[?]:/files/8477578/Advanced_Installer_14.9_Unpacked.7z.html

5727387eefc9.jpg96d9c5473a86.jpg  | Pass: ru-board

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ahmedkamatso
Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, kalach said:

Advanced Installer Architect 14.9 Unpacked registered by kalach (Patched Kriggi  ru-board)

(Date Code 2405.2018)

Site:https://www.upload.ee
Sharecode[?]:/files/8477578/Advanced_Installer_14.9_Unpacked.7z.html

5727387eefc9.jpg96d9c5473a86.jpg  | Pass: ru-board

please share patched only i has setup your Unpacked version but it is unregistered!

Edited by ahmedkamatso

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kalach
Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, ahmedkamatso said:

please share patched only i has setup your Unpacked version but it is unregistered!

I do not make screenshots with the help of Photoshop. I made at least 50 such versions. All of them work. If this version does not work for you, look for the cause on your machine.

PS. At the moment, my file has downloaded 45 users. None of them said that he got an unregistered version.

---------------

Advanced Installer Architect 14.9. Patch Kriggi. Only
Site:https://www.upload.ee
Sharecode[?]:/files/8477463/CAI14900.7z.html
Pass: ru-board

Edited by kalach

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×