Donations Read more... ×
We need your help Read more... ×
WALLONN7

Waiting for Windows 10 1803 / RS4 / Spring Creators Update final? Sounds like nope, not today

Pete 12
Posted (edited)

just went to version ; 1709 .16299.371 , after cumulative update ................thats all for now......:rolleyes:

( indeed, not today ! )

Edited by Pete 12

Pete 12

Not funny.............:(  !

duplicate

Not the full truth, but what M is saying:

UPDATE 4/10: We have released KB4100375 (OS Build 17133.73) to Windows Insiders running Build 17133 in the Fast, Slow, and Release Preview rings. This update includes the following quality improvements (no new OS features):

Addresses a PDF security issue in Microsoft Edge.

Addresses an issue that, in some instances, prevents Internet Explorer from identifying custom controls.

Security updates to Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Microsoft scripting engine, Windows kernel, Microsoft graphics component, Windows Server, Windows cryptography, and Windows datacenter networking.

WALLONN7
3 minutes ago, duplicate said:

Not the full truth, but what M is saying: ( ... )

The article and additional twitties pertain to " Spring Update General Availability / RTM build" and do not aroll builds aimed to Insiders.

I think you missed something...

steven36
Posted (edited)

All beta, always the last Insider build is the General Availability build once released it been like that every since windows 10 came out in 2015,  90 days too early only difference will be they will push out cumulative update  to fix any bugs witch insiders will receive 1st  and it never fixes all the bugs . Watch and see when it gets General Availability the consumer will find a load more bugs and beta testing phase 2 starts . By the time they  get the OS almost  stable again 6 mths will be past and they will repeat the cycle and give you a new set of bugs.:lol:

Edited by steven36

Karlston

Perhaps Microsoft have a new update strategy.... release updates after removing bugs :lol:

anakin206
35 minutes ago, 0bin said:

How can I upgrade to Windows10 4?

Any tips about how to do?

Mount the ISO and run the installer. You can choose if you want to keep your program/files.

duplicate

My guess is the Final Build will still be the RTM 17.133.1.

It will be your responsibility to attempt & see if you can update it with the most current .cab file. 

As of right now it's 17133.73.

Hopefully somebody will write a new ISO, other than the Final RTM.

Pete 12
Posted (edited)

RTM = NOT FINAL.....:rolleyes:  !

Edited by Pete 12

Archanus
6 hours ago, 0bin said:

You will wait a month, or doing now?

I guess he will wait the end of the world to update his Windows 10 XD JAJAJAJAJAA 

Pete 12

NONONONONO............:D

spudboy

Kinda funny cuz yesterday I just did a completely fresh install of the "Spring Creators Update" via esd to iso. If there are some big bugs being fixed, I guess I'll do another fresh install after it's actually been released.

Pete 12

This RTM is definitly not a final , you noticed MS has to "kill" some more bugs before release ...............

So, indeed, better wait untill final version appears................:rolleyes:  !!

duplicate
Posted (edited)

Following the roll out of Windows 10 version 1803 to Release Preview Insiders last week, there was a high probability for Microsoft to announce the public release of the major update this week. Previous reports suggested that the global rollout could start yesterday on “Patch Tuesday,” but that didn’t happen, and the company instead released the build 17133.73to Windows Insiders in the Fast, Slow, and Release Preview rings.

While the Windows Insider team didn’t say when we could expect Windows 10 version 1803 to start rolling out globally, the release of a new cumulative update yesterday suggests that Microsoft still has some bug fixing to do. Today, Zac Bowden from Windows Central is reporting that Microsoft had to delay the release after discovering a critical bug in build 17133. “According to my sources, over the weekend Microsoft found a blocking bug that, while apparently rather rare, is impactful enough to hold the release until the issue is fixed,” he said.

Again, the Windows Insider team didn’t comment on critical bugs yesterday, and the company may well have other reasons to delay the release of Windows 10 version 1803. It’s also worth noting that Microsoft has yet to give this update an official name, as it seems like “Spring Creators Update” won’t be it after all.

We’ll let you know as soon as we get more information about the company’s plans, but in the meantime all Windows Insiders are invited to report last-minute bugs in the build 17133.73.

Source: ONMSFT

Edited by duplicate

Nastrahl
On 14/04/2018 at 9:49 PM, pc71520 said:

What's the Rush, guys?

B)

We are so hyped about the native tabs support to Explorer maybe. :D

But Tablacus or Q-Dir are so handy I doubt I could stop using them.

Pete 12

Hope they will finally kill ALL the bugs , which were left over, so we get a stable and solid OS in return...............:D    !!

zadkiel

MediaCreationTool yet?

Pete 12

Nope.............we all need ( a lot !) of patience ........!!       :D