{solved}Ringtone issue

Betts1964

Hi, I set my email on my blu vivo XL, when I get an email sent to me i will get a ringtone from the 1st email l hear the ringtone just fine, any other ones after that there is no ringtone. I have tried clearing cache for storage and data, rebooting the phone, trying a different ringtone...etc. I have tried an app that came with the phone and various 3rd party apps withe the same results.

Would anyone have an idea on how to fix this issue?

thx

Edited by Betts1964

• Replies 12
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Betts1964

• Atasas

• dcs18

• Kalju

Popular Days

check your apps like "power cleaner" or "ESxplorer" not to have notifications cleaner on- thus overrides notifications 

bergy1964 Why such a misleading headline, it is not email issue, but your cell phone problem.
Or maybe at all Your personal knowledge problem, but not email problem.
So go and change the headline.

17 minutes ago, Atasas said:

check your apps like "power cleaner" or "ESxplorer" not to have notifications cleaner on- thus overrides notifications 

I am trying power cleaner, pressed clean and under notification cleaner it says "all junk notification will be here" and i dont see anything listed. Why plz?

thx

i will get a ringtone from the 1st email l hear the ringtone just fine, any other ones after that there is no ringtone

That is the normal way notifications work..

Could be your notification is too long ...

34 minutes ago, bergy1964 said:

I am trying power cleaner, pressed clean and under notification cleaner it says "all junk notification will be here" and i dont see anything listed. Why plz?

thx

got to find settings (on Power Cleaner) and disable notifications cleaner (float bar)

How often should a phone notify you when u receive a new email? As soon as you get it or when receive a few of them? The email client i am using has no set time (say 5 mins) to change it. I have also tried 3rd party set to five mins to check that didnt work either.

thx

i have done the following: wipe cache partition and a hard reset (factory default) with the same results as OP. any ideas?

thx

47 minutes ago, moona said:

i have done the following: wipe cache partition and a hard reset (factory default) with the same results as OP. any ideas?

thx

U r so funny