we need a flood control

Togijak

• Replies 12
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even if 100% of the content that someone post does not interest me, I will not report it as a flood... Otherwise, the cleanup would have to be deeper...
It is your right to think differently, but this does not overlap / subpose anyone's right... 

Regards

4 minutes ago, WALLONN7 said:

It is your right to think differently

This was inspired from Ms. Merkel policy's related to refugees....:P

13 minutes ago, Recruit said:

This was inspired from Ms. Merkel policy's related to refugees....:P

27 minutes ago, WALLONN7 said:

Even if 100% of the content that someone post does not interest me, I will not report it as a flood... Otherwise, the cleanup would have to be deeper...
It is your right to think differently, but this does not overlap / subpose anyone's right... 

Regards

Mr. WALLONN7, You very good man!   Many posts no useful.  Mr. Rasbridge posts many useful information.  Thank you.

This shouldn't be a surprise... Why would someone post useless shit to gain post count?

bla bla bla... bla bla bla...

Whoever played with the ranks/"topic censorship" must be a Trumpet!

• Administrator

From the looks of it, most of those topics are relatively useful news. Which is different from thanks and such posts by some members which can be considered spam to increase post count here. If anyone has any problems with the individual topics mentioned then we can look into them.

Maybe time to change in which categories the post are counted to become VIP etc. as long as we are told from @DKT27 that Woman Severed Husband’s Penis While He Slept Because He Played Too Much Golf is a meaningful contribution dix2my5v87rdegosr.gif

• Administrator

We will have a relook at this.

jayesh30202
On 3/14/2018 at 1:20 AM, DKT27 said:

From the looks of it, most of those topics are relatively useful news. Which is different from thanks and such posts by some members which can be considered spam to increase post count here. If anyone has any problems with the individual topics mentioned then we can look into them.

On 3/19/2018 at 11:15 AM, dcs18 said:

On second look, desperate attempt to become a ViP. :lol:

that member recently replied to some of the threads which were started last year and they were just "OBITUARY NEWS".

http://www.nsaneforums.com/topic/290821-don-rickles-equal-opportunity-offender-of-comedy-dies-at-90/?tab=comments#comment-1309249

http://www.nsaneforums.com/topic/294086-soundgardens-chris-cornell-dead-at-52/?tab=comments#comment-1309247

http://www.nsaneforums.com/topic/294247-rip-sir-roger-moore-aka-james-bond/?tab=comments#comment-1309245

• Administrator

Should have said earlier but did not get time for it. Thanks for bringing all this to our notice. The issue with the said member is sorted now through required action taken by the staff. If this continues then do let us know about it.

Topic closed.

• DKT27 locked this topic

Archived