coua

KASPERSKY 2019 [MEDICINE-DISCUSSION-KNOWLEDGE BASE INFO]

IamBidyuT
24 minutes ago, 0veR said:

Pay to support illegal stuff lol I would rather switch to another AV and btw I don't use Kaspersky.

I don't mind to pay on whatever/whichever I prefer to use for personal / for helping others .

There's difference between Escaping & switching I guess , anyway . . . 

coua
4 hours ago, IamBidyuT said:

In case if anyone's curious to view the latest KRT program UI . . . 

IBTKRT.png

@IamBidyuT i want to buy it :towel:, please buy it for me :towel:

Edited by coua

RobrPatty

I've set up an account but an unable to get a payment made. :(

coua
15 minutes ago, RobrPatty said:

I've set up an account but an unable to get a payment made. :(

@RobrPatty please sign in krt-club forum, buy program and buy for all nsaners :towel::towel::towel:

p/s: new krt looks like very beautiful :wub: 

Edited by coua

KXR75

Lmao, very funny you have to buy a tool to steal people products:rofl:

IamBidyuT
26 minutes ago, Kautsar_KRj said:

Lmao, very funny you have to buy a tool to steal people products:rofl:

I've seen this kinda reactions/opinions in many places bro :lol: It happens differently in onscreen vs off-screen though . Just alike some peeps comes - - doesn't gets things in hands easily - - acts absurd - -  gets away :P:D

capt_blake

Perhaps I am missing something when looking around (the web and here), but: has anyone come across a link to the installer of Kaspersky Free Antivirus (KFA) v2019 TR?
Russian or English.
Thank you.:)
I am thinking: It’s maybe natural (marketing…) for this variety to be released last…or?:)…I don’t know.:rolleyes:

TheDude
On 29/03/2018 at 3:20 PM, capt_blake said:

Perhaps I am missing something when looking around (the web and here), but: has anyone come across a link to the installer of Kaspersky Free Antivirus (KFA) v2019 TR?
Russian or English.
Thank you.:)
I am thinking: It’s maybe natural (marketing…) for this variety to be released last…or?:)…I don’t know.:rolleyes:

Looks like it's only for KAV 2018 v18.0.0.405 at the moment.

mkc21

I have Kaspersky in 2 machines. Do you guys really trust them? (because of muh russian conspiracy I'm asking )

coua
5 minutes ago, mkc21 said:

I have Kaspersky in 2 machines. Do you guys really trust them? (because of muh russian conspiracy I'm asking )

what do you mean ? :yes:

Edited by coua

mkc21
11 minutes ago, coua said:

what do you mean ? 

do you watch any news? 

knowledge
8 hours ago, mkc21 said:

do you watch any news? 

the bs news  about kaspersky is lies

Edited by knowledge

mkc21
1 hour ago, knowledge said:

the bs news  about kaspersky is lies

yeah, that was my point of view. I just wanted to see what was the general feeling here.

TheDude
15 hours ago, mkc21 said:

As a supposed to American made software that falls under American law?

We already know the likes of Apple, Google, Facebook and Microsoft are not secure and American intelligence agencies have access to your data.

The real question is can you trust any software at this point. 

mkc21
10 hours ago, TheDude said:

As a supposed to American made software that falls under American law?

We already know the likes of Apple, Google, Facebook and Microsoft are not secure and American intelligence agencies have access to your data.

The real question is can you trust any software at this point. 

Yeah, I am not an americ*n citizen. I don't trust their companies more than what I trust chin*se or russ*an ones.

knowledge
9 hours ago, mkc21 said:

Yeah, I am not an americ*n citizen. I don't trust their companies more than what I trust chin*se or russ*an ones.

then if not trust russian program  y u have installed Kaspersky in 2 machines  ?

plus when u say u not trust  but it seems u are on windows  and thats a  more of spy then  the program u  no trust

unsure y u ask this comments

u asked what is  general feeling here. about Kaspersky    as u can see by this topic  people seems to like and use  it y u not asking the people  but  instead u make comments about no trust  will u trust what people say or feel  i am sure not

Edited by knowledge

mkc21
14 hours ago, knowledge said:

then if not trust russian program  y u have installed Kaspersky in 2 machines  ?

plus when u say u not trust  but it seems u are on windows  and thats a  more of spy then  the program u  no trust

unsure y u ask this comments

u asked what is  general feeling here. about Kaspersky    as u can see by this topic  people seems to like and use  it y u not asking the people  but  instead u make comments about no trust  will u trust what people say or feel  i am sure not

learn to read, I said I do not trust americ*ns more than what I trust russi*ns. Eventually I have to use some preventive software a.k.a. anti-virus. You misread me, I said every government is as bad as the next one. 

Second, I made clear that I wanted to see what opinion people had on the whole russian affair (which as you may have read I believe is fake). As I said, I have paid licence for 2 copies and use Norton as well in other machines.

mkc21
16 hours ago, knowledge said:

its just  funny way to start talk with comments like  u guys really trust them  Kaspersky

plus sure its all fake about Kaspersky  it was to make people think the russians is so bad 

i can read fine but  when people install program on pc and say u not trust them  to me is crazy thing to do

u no norton have or had backdoors in side its program   but not Kaspersky     to me it show who is real trusted

are you using google translate? Serious question. 

But yeah I agree, you don't need to explain backdoors. I'm in IT

knowledge
7 hours ago, mkc21 said:

are you using google translate? Serious question. 

But yeah I agree, you don't need to explain backdoors. I'm in IT

no i never use google translate  ?

y u have not go to norton topics and ask the same thing  about norton program y just Kaspersky  when u say u use both  but just comment on Kaspersky 

u asked I just wanted to see what was the general feeling here. 

but go and ask norton topic the same thing   if u real is  IT guy  y u have not did some tests with both programs and see what is best for u :dunno:

mkc21
8 hours ago, knowledge said:

no i never use google translate  ?

y u have not go to norton topics and ask the same thing  about norton program y just Kaspersky  when u say u use both  but just comment on Kaspersky 

u asked I just wanted to see what was the general feeling here. 

but go and ask norton topic the same thing   if u real is  IT guy  y u have not did some tests with both programs and see what is best for u :dunno:

calm down, no need to be so aggressive. I used lots of antivirus and like kaspersky a lot. I asked a lot in the past