Donations Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
steven36

Alluc Shutting Down & Going Offline

rasbridge

Based upon the shows that I watch on Terrarium TV, Alluc provided many of the better links.  So, I am disappointed to read this news.

Deti

A real shame. I was a regular user of their service.

steven36
Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, rasbridge said:

Based upon the shows that I watch on Terrarium TV, Alluc provided many of the better links.  So, I am disappointed to read this news.

I used the site some for years  but never was really depended  on it  because i seen sites like these stop working before. I was surprised that it lasted as long as it did,  before i used Alluc i used Filestube witch discontinued its file-search  December 1, 2014.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FilesTube

Alluc was the only one that came close too Filestube.  Terrarium TV being a  mobile  app i never used it  and by the time i started using Kodi ,  Alluc went paid with there api  and cut free users back to 200 links a day and only a fool would pay for search results  . I been bookmarking  sites  for years and i pay for a service,  that lets me download and stream from premium hosters and torrents and i  can go to my bookmarks  and get links and put them in there website  and i have a addon that let me stream from my premium service. I doubt there ever will be any thing that can replace Alluc , because like i said, there real competition sites  stop working years ago .Plenty of torrent search engines left, but these addons and apks is what killed  any sites to do with hosters wanting  to start Metasearch engines like these,  theres no money in it, because  these addons and softwares  remove there ads . The streaming sites hate kodi addons  and apks as much as ACE  does . :lol:

Edited by steven36

rasbridge
On 3/12/2018 at 5:35 AM, steven36 said:

I used the site some for years  but never was really depended  on it  because i seen sites like these stop working before. I was surprised that it lasted as long as it did,  before i used Alluc i used Filestube witch discontinued its file-search  December 1, 2014.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FilesTube

Alluc was the only one that came close too Filestube.  Terrarium TV being a  mobile  app i never used it  and by the time i started using Kodi ,  Alluc went paid with there api  and cut free users back to 200 links a day and only a fool would pay for search results  . I been bookmarking  sites  for years and i pay for a service,  that lets me download and stream from premium hosters and torrents and i  can go to my bookmarks  and get links and put them in there website  and i have a addon that let me stream from my premium service. I doubt there ever will be any thing that can replace Alluc , because like i said, there real competition sites  stop working years ago .Plenty of torrent search engines left, but these addons and apks is what killed  any sites to do with hosters wanting  to start Metasearch engines like these,  theres no money in it, because  these addons and softwares  remove there ads . The streaming sites hate kodi addons  and apks as much as ACE  does . :lol:

Just to clarify, are you still using Kodi or do you now use Terrarium TV or a different app to watch TV shows and movies?  

samoray

Terrarium TV is the best so far...