Notepad3 3.18.223.908

anuraag

The original Notepad shipped with Windows is probably the handiest program of all times, small, fast, without frills! Notepad3 tries to follow this principle, it"s a fast and light-weight Scintilla-based text editor with syntax highlighting. It has a small memory footprint, but is powerful enough to handle most programming jobs. Features include code folding, bracket matching, automatic indentation, word auto-completion, convert character encoding between various formats (ASCII, UTF-8, and UTF-16), newline format conversion (between DOS (CR/LF), Unix (LF), and Macintosh (CR) formats), multiple undo or redo, bookmarks, and regular expression-based find and replace. Notepad3 changes and improves upon many of Notepad2 and Notepad2-mod's features.

Thanks to hpwamr for the update.

Download

• Replies 5
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here was something wrong,  I opened latest topics one-by-one and always got the same, only the headlines /urls were different. If now is something changed, may all delete. I don't know, why was so, only different urls, but always the same content, at least for me was so.

I always got yamicsoft and so with three different url's.

1 hour ago, Kalju said:

Why should be three times the same? Is it so IMPORTANT thing?

Does anyone have a clue what on earth that means?

Don't have, because I opened them one-by-one and always got the same, only the headlines /urls were different. If now is something changed, may all delete. I don't know, why was so, only different urls, but always the same content, at least for me was so.

• 3 months later...

Archived