Ratio master

I Am Negan

• Replies 7
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah , I have personally used it too ..in earlier days of torrenting ! (dont have it now )...but be warned you may be detected on private sites soon and will be banned or treated to this :35haj9.jpg

What if you just don’t overdo it? Just enough to get your ratio to a passing level cause seating seems to take forever.

Sooner or later they'll catch you. If not the admins/staff directly, then probably the users. I recommend not using such techniques. That will not only get you an account ban but in some cases an IP ban also.

13 minutes ago, Undertaker said:

Sooner or later they'll catch you. If not the admins/staff directly, then probably the users. I recommend not using such techniques. That will not only get you an account ban but in some cases an IP ban also.

Even if you just do enough to be at the minimum level? The warning said i was getting banned anyway if i didn't raise the ratio. So nothing to lose? Seeding never seemed to raise my ratio.

9 minutes ago, Kerry4444 said:

Even if you just do enough to be at the minimum level? The warning said i was getting banned anyway if i didn't raise the ratio. So nothing to lose? Seeding never seemed to raise my ratio.

If they use something like cloudflare and they ban your IP, you'll be banned on all sies using cloudflare tech. So, enter at your own risk :D

Unless I use a VPN and change my IP LOL. I’ll try to do it the legit way from now on. I just started downloading a lot and got away low ratio

Not advised to use this sort of software on private sites. Most of the private sites are mature and optimized enough to catch these programs with ease.

Archived