**SOLVED** Site Inactivity Setting?

ZaG

I was doing laundry and when I came back to my computer I was surprised to find that I had been logged out of the forums. Can someone please tell me what the inactivity time is for auto-logout here at nsane.forums?   Can someone tell me how to avoid getting auto-logged out?

• Replies 4
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello, @ZaG!:hi:
I'm not sure about the exact time for getting automatically logged out(I've never tested it)...but in order NOT to experience that issue, you need to make sure the "Remember me" option is selected when you sign in Nsane.Forums.
l4Fhatg.png

Good luck!;)

It is also possible that some of your addon is the reason for it. Something related to cookie(maybe you have delete cookies after x minutes setup somewhere) as logins are maintained through that.

17 hours ago, 0691 said:

...but in order NOT to experience that issue, you need to make sure the "Remember me" option is selected when you sign in Nsane.Forums.

this worked for me. Topic marked as solved now.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/5/2018 at 12:40 AM, Undertaker said:

It is also possible that some of your addon is the reason for it. Something related to cookie(maybe you have delete cookies after x minutes setup somewhere) as logins are maintained through that.

I see what you are saying! I enabled the "Cookie Monster" and now, even if I log in with "Remember me" ticked, if I leave and come back I am logged out. :) 

Archived