Are We Living in a Hologram?

Reefa

• Replies 39
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 4/2/2018 at 6:55 AM, icezero said:

maybe

Thank you, your intellectual background helped us too much.

No we don't live in a hologram.

God is in your head.

Religion is farcical and always sans evidence!

Keep focus on reality, family, love, honest work and good health, people!

1 hour ago, FaeGiN said:

God is in your head.

God is in your head.

So what is the purpose of our very existence?

We still don't know if this Hologram we live in is some kind of purgatorial experiment by a superior species...

A hopeful thinking that that bullshit around me (aka my life) is a hologram = must be easy to destroy this hologram

38 minutes ago, dcs18 said:

okoHb3q.png

The most pathetic of behaviours, is the mockery of those with a sound grounding in reality, rationale and logic based on evidence, with flaccid nonsensical claptrap like the above.

It's not only a NON ARGUMENT, it's horrifically impotent as any kind of starting point to discussion.

In fact, I'm tired of attempting discussion with zealots, it's a waste of time.

Oh and when I, an atheist, am happily wanting to thank the universe for my existence, I live a life that says so. I don't spend my days convincing myself that the shit I BELIEVE is true, so I better tell everyone and hate those that believe something else. I definitely don't make up little (amateur) images with weak snide in an attempt to bolster my insecurities....yet again!

Puerile doesn't even begin to describe it.

29 minutes ago, FaeGiN said:
1 hour ago, dcs18 said:

okoHb3q.png

The most pathetic of behaviours, is the mockery of those with a sound grounding in reality, rationale and logic based on evidence, with flaccid nonsensical claptrap like the above.

It's not only a NON ARGUMENT, it's horrifically impotent as any kind of starting point to discussion.

In fact, I'm tired of attempting discussion with zealots, it's a waste of time.

Oh and when I, an atheist, am happily wanting to thank the universe for my existence, I live a life that says so. I don't spend my days convincing myself that the shit I BELIEVE is true, so I better tell everyone and hate those that believe something else. I definitely don't make up little (amateur) images with weak snide in an attempt to bolster my insecurities....yet again!

Puerile doesn't even begin to describe it.

Calm down, no need for calling names — remember . . . I'm pretty good at name-calling.

Want you to know that I've been a Atheist and then a Hindu, as well — nobody is mocking anybody. <_<

I was God's gift before I was born — what were you . . . . . . the sperm in a test tube germinating from a masturbation???

• Administrator

This forum revolves around topics of a technical nature, which happen to be discussed by people from many nationalities, etnicities and political backgrounds. In order to focus on what unities us all, rather than what divides us, cultural, national and/or political issues are not to be discussed. Members engaging in such discussions will receive a warning.

Topic closed.

• DKT27 locked this topic

Archived