Welcome Back

DKT27

• Replies 291
  • Views 38.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@DKT27

I hate to spoil these moments of joy, but just noticed the same old problems with RSU updates , if there are already 3 existing replies. RSU system doesn't accept any more. (couldn't wish Happy Birthday to @Skunk1966).   :(

• Administrator
9 minutes ago, mona said:

Looks like multiple posts issue is back too.

One of the plugins, probably Tapatalk is causing problems. I will wait and see. Till then, no Tapatalk for our members here.

1 hour ago, dodo248 said:

I just noticed that PMs are not working....any fix for that?

1 hour ago, kasper said:

I send PM to @psyko666  a few minutes after the start of the nasane and write send 

PMs fixed.

omg, omg, omg!!!     :dance:

I just peed myself a bit! :rolleyes:

I'm so, so, so happy my daily fix is back!!!   

Happy new year and all the best for all nsanedown users!!

1 hour ago, DKT27 said:

One of the plugins, probably Tapatalk is causing problems. I will wait and see. Till then, no Tapatalk for our members here.

PMs fixed.

Thanx, confirmed, I managed to send PM

SacredCultivator

OMG!!! I thought we lost you! Lol I didn't know of any alternative places to get my updates as I've been too spoiled by you guys and would have been a shame if you guys didn't return.

Welcome back!

id thought id try the forums again today i was suprised to see activity, soooo happy :wub: now your back nsanedown.

any chance for a follow up of "what u missed" in software updates?

g8194189-banned

good to see you back, but how long ?, the problems are not properly fixed

the MDL Staff DAZ said that

The issue might of been with Invision, but nsane does use outdated software e.g. PHP 5.6.31.

With the amount of time they've been offline they could of updated to PHP 7, updated MySQL/MariaDB and applied Spectre & Meltdown updates.

OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! I think I'm gonna pee myself with bliss...welcome back and Happy New Year. You have no idea how much I (we) missed you...the internet is not complete without Nsane. I don't have Twitter or Facebook but I kept checking by searching for news and I had a rough idea of the scale of your problem and how difficult it was to fix. The last update I read was stalled at around 11th Dec I think. I checked every day for the site, I got the front page but always the one dated November...I even checked earlier today and it was still stuck at that date. Now, I just came to check again "just in case" and I find you are back. Well done to you all for your tenacity in fixing the problem...I would have offered my help but you lost me at "First of all..." on the front page 'cos I'm a noob!!! lol.

It's gonna be great to read all the posts from the great guys on here again....too many to list, but we all know who they are. It's so great to have you all back!!!!!!!!!

so happy this place is back :D

been visiting the page like 10-12 times a day so check whether one of my fav sites was up

Archived