ESET Internet Security registration GURU PC readers(valide: 12.01.2017 )

boulawan

ESET Internet Security registration GURU PC readers(valide: 12.01.2017

pc_guru_logo.jpgGURU every issue of PC Magazine readers get free ESET Internet Security license (from 2017, instead of ESET Smart Security). After filling out the form below to send license valid for one month given to your e-mail address. Please carefully and accurately provide the information requested. After sending the registration form will soon be sent to you in an electronic license. Please keep your license letter because you may need it administration.

ESET Internet Security to use a list of licensed products will include the licensing letter.

Attention! If you already have installed ESET's antivirus protection, enough to change the refresh settings. For detailed instructions you can find here .

If you encounter any problems during the registration process, please contact us at the [email protected] e-mail address.

2017/10 PCGVRV
Code:

Spoiler
Site: http://textuploader.com
Sharecode[?]: /d4l09

Valid: 12.01.2017
Register: http://www.eset.hu/pcguru

VPN ip Hungary

• Replies 13
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

expires December 1, 2017 - a month-and-half trial hardly seems wort the effort of going through a Hungarian VPN and giving an email address to another group of potential spammers (or bothering to set up another disposable email account), then having to uninstall and clean your operating system on Dec. 1 -  especially when you can get a month trial free from eset without having to bother with any of that magazine/vpn/email stuff  - then having to uninstall and clean your operating system on Dec. 1. (you are actually only getting ~ two extra weeks for the extra effort and potential aggravation)                                                                                                                                            P.S. - I do appreciate the efforts of boulawan to bring us giveaways; most are quite helpful.:cheers:

1 hour ago, byntf said:

expires December 1, 2017 - a month-and-half trial hardly seems wort the effort of going through a Hungarian VPN and giving an email address to another group of potential spammers (or bothering to set up another disposable email account), then having to uninstall and clean your operating system on Dec. 1 -  especially when you can get a month trial free from eset without having to bother with any of that magazine/vpn/email stuff  - then having to uninstall and clean your operating system on Dec. 1. (you are actually only getting ~ two extra weeks for the extra effort and potential aggravation)

I been using 30 day keys for  years  i just  got a month and a half  one not long ago that expired  in NOV  with a Hungarian proxy  and this one sets me good tell DEC  you don't have too uninstall or none of that you just switch keys . I got a one year key from  here with a Aussie IP  and within 6 mths  they blocked it so i rather just keep using 30 days keys like i been doing sine 2014 .:P

16 minutes ago, steven36 said:

I been using 30 day keys for  years  i just  got a month and a half  one not long ago that expired  in NOV  with a Hungarian proxy  and this one sets me good tell DEC  you don't have too uninstall or none of that you just switch keys . I got a one year key from  here with a Aussie IP  and within 6 mths  they blocked it so i rather just keep using 30 days keys like i been doing sine 2014

Instead spending the entire time you are awake  trolling every post on nsane (or copy-pasting crap from other sites onto nsane), why not get out of mommy's house, get a job, learn to deal with real people instead of a computer, and  Get A Real Life? And try learning grammar, spelling, and some manners while you're at it.

15 minutes ago, byntf said:

Instead spending the entire time you are awake  trolling every post on nsane (or copy-pasting crap from other sites onto nsane), why not get out of mommy's house, get a job, learn to deal with real people instead of a computer, and  Get A Real Life?

If you don't like the giveaways move along and use TNOD  or something , some of us  are glad they have giveaways for stuff here . You are the troll , you are the one insulting people you don't even know  or have any idea were they live at .  I now know, I cant have a decent  talk with you  and wont bother wasting my time with you, thanks for showing you're true self .

They have a real problem in the giveaway section of the board with members who only post too complain about them it seems,  that been members on here for years .

good evening to all, no need to make a polemic, I put at the disposal this gifts each has the own decision to acquire or not, key and for a short term. From my point of view, I prefer the key 1 an eset internet security of the last giveaway, there is so much possibilite, you have the choice.

:wub:

Hes here telling me too get a job when hes  on here bitching about something free is not good enough . If they had  any money why would  they want a free key? My reason is I don't buy security software  . I'm not so poor that I can't afford  it  after all I do pay for things that cant be replaced with free software . I'm a Linux user too were most all my software is free but a few things i use. I never pirate windows  or do I pirate VPNs  I pay for them.

Hi all!
I do not post here so much but i`m here everyday only on Giveaway section, i would like to thank all users posting here.

Sometimes the info is irrelevant to me sometimes is more than useful, but what really makes me sad and angry is when other users writing bad words discouraging writers and posters and the result is bad and empty forum.
This is like a bully!

Kid with no life making other users feeling bad...

Thank you @boulawan for your time and effort!

17 minutes ago, MastaChu said:

Sometimes the info is irrelevant to me sometimes is more than useful, but what really makes me sad and angry is when other users writing bad words discouraging writers and posters and the result is bad and empty forum.

People been trying too run me off for years on here , because i don't agree with everything . if he asked me nicely i could help him get all the keys he needs  but no he wants too insult me and i thought he was cool  and people wonders why not many people share on here . Instead posting news things  on here I could be posting software i done it for years .He don't know who i am  but with people turning on me, i see no point in sharing anything or even really a reason to sign in anymore  .Only reason I stay I'm not going let the board bullies get the best of me again and give them the satisfaction  too know they ran me off  .

13 hours ago, byntf said:

Instead spending the entire time you are awake  trolling every post on nsane (or copy-pasting crap from other sites onto nsane),

why not get out of mommy's house, get a job, learn to deal with real people instead of a computer, and  Get A Real Life?

And try learning grammar, spelling, and some manners while you're at it.

:towel::clap:  :dance2:   :win:  :notworthy:

On 10/12/2017 at 4:36 PM, boulawan said:

ESET Internet Security registration GURU PC readers(valide: 12.01.2017

pc_guru_logo.jpgGURU every issue of PC Magazine readers get free ESET Internet Security license (from 2017, instead of ESET Smart Security). After filling out the form below to send license valid for one month given to your e-mail address. Please carefully and accurately provide the information requested. After sending the registration form will soon be sent to you in an electronic license. Please keep your license letter because you may need it administration.

ESET Internet Security to use a list of licensed products will include the licensing letter.

Attention! If you already have installed ESET's antivirus protection, enough to change the refresh settings. For detailed instructions you can find here .

If you encounter any problems during the registration process, please contact us at the [email protected] e-mail address.

2017/10 PCGVRV
Code:

Reveal hidden contents

Valid: 12.01.2017
Register: http://www.eset.hu/pcguru

VPN ip Hungary

only one month key ? :s

On 10/12/2017 at 2:24 PM, byntf said:

Instead spending the entire time you are awake  trolling every post on nsane (or copy-pasting crap from other sites onto nsane), why not get out of mommy's house, get a job, learn to deal with real people instead of a computer, and  Get A Real Life? And try learning grammar, spelling, and some manners while you're at it.

:rockon::king::photo::welcome::sun:

:shit:

:shit:

On 10/12/2017 at 2:29 PM, steven36 said:

If you don't like the giveaways move along and use TNOD  or something , some of us  are glad they have giveaways for stuff here . You are the troll , you are the one insulting people you don't even know  or have any idea were they live at .  I now know, I cant have a decent  talk with you  and wont bother wasting my time with you, thanks for showing you're true self .

:banned::footinmouth::moon::shit::fist::sleep::nuke::spam::rant::jester::badmood::nono::moon::shit::shit::shit:

Archived