Top 10 Most Pirated Movies of The Week on BitTorrent – 10/09/17

attacker

The top 10 most downloaded movies on BitTorrent are in again. 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' tops the chart this week, followed by ‘War for the Planet of the Apes'. 'Baby Driver' completes the top three.

bg_spiderman-e1501443662509.png  This week we have three newcomers in our chart.

Spider-Man: Homecoming is the most downloaded movie for the second week in a row.

The data for our weekly download chart is estimated by TorrentFreak, and is for informational and educational reference only. All the movies in the list are Web-DL/Webrip/HDRip/BDrip/DVDrip unless stated otherwise.

This week’s most downloaded movies are:
Movie Rank Rank last week Movie name IMDb Rating / Trailer

Most downloaded movies via torrents.

Source: https://torrentfreak.com/top-10-pirated-movies-week-bittorrent-100917/

1 (1) Spider-Man: Homecoming 7.8 / trailer
2 (9) War for the Planet of the Apes 7.8 / trailer
3 (2) Baby Driver 8.0 / trailer
4 (3) Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales 6.9 / trailer
5 (4) Transformers: The Last Knight 5.2 / trailer
6 (…) 6 Days 6.1 / trailer
7 (7) Wonder Woman 8.2 / trailer
8 (4) Despicable Me 3 6.4 / trailer
9 (…) The Dark Tower 5.9 / trailer
10 (8) Hitman’s Bodyguard 7.2 / trailer

• Replies 5
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I kind of feel like these movies just a waste of time, due to lack of originality, or I got too much of it for watching too many movies.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/10/2017 at 2:46 AM, nIGHT said:

I kind of feel like these movies just a waste of time, due to lack of originality...

I'm with you, I feel like the rhythm behind films pretty much became the exact same thing no matter the content sometime around 2004-2006. It's been much harder to enjoy movies of this current era, they feel too similar and forgettable.

That said, every year has a few gems, but IDK, there's just a whole lot more of the glossy crap to tolerate than there used to, and it's overwhelming. You really have to get to the specialty theaters to see anything fresh now.

I also agree. Most of the above are tongue in cheek flics.

If you want a decent nitty gritty thriller checkout Wind River with Jeremy Renner. One of the decent films of 2017:thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived