Jump to content
Donations Read more... ×
jalaffa

uTorrent 3.5.0.44090

Recommended Posts

knowledge
8 hours ago, BTJB said:

Now you made excellent repack @thebig1825 , I am not sure for the firewall settings. I will check the beta now.

Here is what I mean @knowledge

 

 

u are use some russian guy setting dat yes  and when u uninstalled utorrent u missed one i think

from what i see its a settings dat make the problems u have

 

 

Edited by knowledge

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheBig
11 minutes ago, BTJB said:

Now you made excellent repack @thebig1825 , I am not sure for the firewall settings. I will check the beta now.

Here is what I mean @knowledge

 

 

Give me your 44090 download link, i wanna make some tests

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BTJB
2 minutes ago, thebig1825 said:

Give me your 44090 download link, i wanna make some tests

Thanks for the attention. Here it is:

Site: https://sendit.cloud
Sharecode[?]: /d03cu9ra7gdg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BTJB
1 hour ago, thebig1825 said:

Do you have the same problem with: uTorrent v3.5.0 build 44176 Beta ?

 

Yes, checked with original installer by developer and the problem is exist. This is programmed and integrated just like Game Store section was added! No way for cleaning. Seems normal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BTJB

Noticed that AdGuard keep your computer safe from this popup. Still looking which tool is guilty but have no more power and knowledge to fight. :)  These who knows the method to find the reason are more busy and isn't observational. I can say goodbye and keep walking with this funny popup. :) 

Edited by BTJB

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
knowledge
8 hours ago, BTJB said:

Noticed that AdGuard keep your computer safe from this popup. Still looking which tool is guilty but have no more power and knowledge to fight. :)  These who knows the method to find the reason are more busy and isn't observational. I can say goodbye and keep walking with this funny popup. :) 

to fix your problems  1st uninstall utorrent

download from utorrent site and use

change from adfree version to pro version it will fix the problems u have 

Edited by knowledge

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
knowledge
7 hours ago, Recruit said:

 

I will keep you in mind guys that you haven't involved me in testing that ! :tease:

 

Christmas gifts have flown ....! :fool::clap:

sorry for that  my friend maybe in your free time can test  i feel its 100% now thanks to @RadiXX11

if test download from utorrent site not edited or patched version  we wait for your feed back :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Recruit
6 minutes ago, knowledge said:

we wait for your feed back

 

Anytime, Bro ! I am not using it too much : I have some NAS devices that have their own download client and I like to use it to download files directly on them .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheBig
3 hours ago, BTJB said:

Thanks for the attention. Here it is:

Site: https://sendit.cloud
Sharecode[?]: /d03cu9ra7gdg

What is this folder and its files for?: 

 

bQl2Ans.png

 

uvdVIol.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheBig
3 hours ago, BTJB said:

Thanks for the attention. Here it is:

Site: https://sendit.cloud
Sharecode[?]: /d03cu9ra7gdg

Well i could find out your problem: delete updates folder and add this file intead: 

 

Site: https://mega.nz
Sharecode[?]: /#!5ZUATaaJ!1W8guhPW3wVkrUMpEyaiYxdwxsxaGE3vZaFzTE2VVro

 

Note: Even my repack call that url if doesnt have this file there named : "updates"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
T3rM1nat0Rr3
5 hours ago, thebig1825 said:

What is this folder and its files for?:

 

The updates folder (relevant to both uTorrent & BitTorrent):

It stores the previous binaries. Should you wish to revert to a previous version, don't delete the folder.

 

The build version folder(s), e.g. 3.5.0_44090, contain utorrentie.exe. This is related to fetching ads within the uTorrent client:

https://forum.utorrent.com/topic/101920-utorrentieexe/#comment-513263

Edited by T3rM1nat0Rr3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheBig
11 minutes ago, T3rM1nat0Rr3 said:

 

The updates folder (relevant to both uTorrent & BitTorrent):

It stores the previous binaries. Should you wish to revert to a previous version, don't delete the folder.

 

The build version folder(s), e.g. 3.5.0_44090, contain utorrentie.exe. This is related to fetching ads within the uTorrent client:

https://forum.utorrent.com/topic/101920-utorrentieexe/#comment-513263

Well, i havent used that folder in my repacks, and i dont think i will add it for now, and maybe if i would add it, will be an optional feature.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BTJB
8 hours ago, thebig1825 said:

Well i could find out your problem: delete updates folder and add this file intead:

 

Lots of THANKS for your effort thebig1825:notworthy: You actually found the reason even the trick way. Very hard skill in you! I am thinking now that it is not a big deal to save the user from worry of one pop-up. Even think to fully remove updates folder during the installation, than utorrent will remake it full for it's own needs.... :dunno:

 

3 hours ago, T3rM1nat0Rr3 said:

 

The updates folder (relevant to both uTorrent & BitTorrent):

It stores the previous binaries. Should you wish to revert to a previous version, don't delete the folder.

 

The build version folder(s), e.g. 3.5.0_44090, contain utorrentie.exe. This is related to fetching ads within the uTorrent client:

https://forum.utorrent.com/topic/101920-utorrentieexe/#comment-513263

 

Also utorrentie.exe is relevant to help tutorial, I think to keep it. What is wrong with this 'updates'? What are the benefits and losses? Is it so costly this RAM? What to do with this folder, please help me. :frusty:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheBig

uTorrent Pro 3.5.0 Build 44178 Stable (Repack Update) (17 MB) - Pro Fix by knowledge

 

Site: https://mega.nz
Sharecode[?]: /#!xBEi1KjS!8ydxXy-PNWOTIwq0MM_qQp9_bkt5FLYVXmAQay9qcvo

 

 

 

Edited by TheBig
uTorrent settings.dat bugs fixed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
knowledge
8 hours ago, TheBig said:

uTorrent Pro 3.5.0 Build 44178 Stable (Repack Update) (17 MB) - Pro Fix by knowledge

 

Site: https://mega.nz
Sharecode[?]: /#!4ddDFKYT!LUPC4dWRtb-UuoptTdfgCIvGrR8961ST-_Q5oQfaSqU

 

 

it works fine but if u use from

u will have smaller size player folder size  and little change and big changes to how we fixed it now so  if want to make your own versions or repack make sure to use smaller size folders  it will save your upload time and peoples download time  just little tip :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BTJB
17 hours ago, T3rM1nat0Rr3 said:

The updates folder (relevant to both uTorrent & BitTorrent):

It stores the previous binaries. Should you wish to revert to a previous version, don't delete the folder.

 

The build version folder(s), e.g. 3.5.0_44090, contain utorrentie.exe. This is related to fetching ads within the uTorrent client:

https://forum.utorrent.com/topic/101920-utorrentieexe/#comment-513263

 

Once again @T3rM1nat0Rr3

I wondered after developer made uTorrent manual downgrade why he did not made simple featuring like BAK file extension for uTorrent just like they add OLD extensions and current duplicated uTorrent.exe to be made only if update process is in action. Instead they are making independent folder with already duplicated application inside and for downgrading user must begin remove the file, rename it and delete the contain of update.dat. Poor developers, they are trying to prevent the mess between versions all about these useless update settings! Who need this history for upgrade and downgrade instead of simple check for new version and simple return the old version by renaming, nothing more!!!!!!

Edited by BTJB

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheBig
16 minutes ago, BTJB said:

 

Once again @T3rM1nat0Rr3

I wondered after developer made uTorrent manual downgrade why he did not made simple featuring like BAK file extension for uTorrent just like they add OLD extensions and current duplicated uTorrent.exe to be made only if update process is in action. Instead they are making independent folder with already duplicated application inside and for downgrading user must begin remove the file, rename it and delete the contain of update.dat. Poor developers, they are trying to prevent the mess between versions all about these useless update settings! Who need this history for upgrade and downgrade instead of simple check for new version and simple return the old version by renaming, nothing more!!!!!!

Hey why dont remove upgrade to pro bar in your setting.dat ad free edition?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BTJB
1 hour ago, knowledge said:

if want to make your own versions or repack make sure to use smaller size folders  it will save your upload time and peoples download time  just little tip :)

 

I think this is not a big deal, even more - last time I checked the repack by 9649 and it contain your medicine + more up to date additional pro files which are bigger twice. I remember that our good friend @dickmaster delivered to us the latest new files because the program goes buggy. So, imagine what will happen when something goes wrong with the fix via internet connection. User will install the app with most old files and can not run it at all! I checked the differences in repack compression, they are only 5 MB between 52 an 57.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BTJB
6 minutes ago, TheBig said:

Hey why dont remove upgrade to pro bar in your setting.dat ad free edition?

 

Never noticed this!!!! :omg::doh: :wut:

Thanks a lot again! :beg:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
knowledge
8 hours ago, BTJB said:

 

I think this is not a big deal, even more - last time I checked the repack by 9649 and it contain your medicine + more up to date additional pro files which are bigger twice. I remember that our good friend @dickmaster delivered to us the latest new files because the program goes buggy. So, imagine what will happen when something goes wrong with the fix via internet connection. User will install the app with most old files and can not run it at all! I checked the differences in repack compression, they are only 5 MB between 52 an 57.

repack by 9649

he have use old fix and added his own files and little changes  and ads his site with in when install the program  i see he russian  but if i was to post with versions to ads to sites i own or like people will hate for that  cant have utorrent with ads to sites  i hate ads its y i work on utorrent plus his have a theme aswell  i can make like his version but i am not like little things with it  but i learn about this sitehttp://9649.ru/soft/1941-utorrent-pro-35044176-beta-repack-portable-by-9649.html now so not all bad

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheBig
10 minutes ago, BTJB said:

@TheBig I tried to remove but it return on second run. No way. :( 

What do you use for editing? BEncode Editor?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×