RIP Dave Green

DoomStorm

• Replies 66
  • Views 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is sad and touching to read this, from here you rest in peace. nsane is in mourning. From here we send you a strong, huge hug and take care of everyone. My condolences to family and friends.

very sad news. He was an excellent portable app maker. I learned him via funken's blog.

I heard that was from Australia.

RIP Dave. 

Ohh . , its so sad news :(

he never mentioned anything about his cancer or like that AFAIK , he was a great PAF dev and a nice person too, always there to help others, he took over the work of @FukenGruven who i also really miss to this day ,  He was the very first in the PAF scene after FG . .

May his soul rest in Peace ! :( 

9 hours ago, NaJeEb303 said:

he never mentioned anything about his cancer or like that AFAIK

As a matter of fact, he did. We have all sorts of talks going on over at the Workbench. we were also aware of the times he were at the hospital, that he had some issues with his hand.

On 9/13/2017 at 0:21 PM, DoomStorm said:

As a matter of fact, he did. We have all sorts of talks going on over at the Workbench. we were also aware of the times he were at the hospital, that he had some issues with his hand.

ohh  , i was inactive for more than a month here as well as workbench , was out of town being busy with some other issues , so was out of scene , i recently came back to home ,, returned to normal life , missed many things :mellow:

Just now, NaJeEb303 said:

ohh  , i was inactive for more than a month here as well as workbench , was out of town being busy with some other issues , so was out of scene , i recently came back to home ,, returned to normal life , missed many things :mellow:

A lot of things can happen in no time, especially the things no one expects.

However I (don't know what he have told in private) was not aware of the seriousity, that he would just be gone like that, leaving everyone to worry.

Just now, DoomStorm said:

A lot of things can happen in no time, especially the things no one expects.

However I (don't know what he have told in private) was not aware of the seriousity, that he would just be gone like that, leaving everyone to worry.

yup , when i came to nsane and saw this news, i was just shocked and couldn't believe , he was very active PAF dev and a nice person . .

Our community lost many good persons in the past years :(

1 minute ago, NaJeEb303 said:

yup , when i came to nsane and saw this news, i was just shocked and couldn't believe , he was very active PAF dev and a nice person . .

Our community lost many good persons in the past years :(

I am just happy, we were fast and got the word out, so people is aware of what have happened. So that he won't just be forgotten like the rest. And as said before, we have contact to the family and they have been made aware of our condolences.

I am wondering what community. We started a project, reached out, got a lot of talented people, but still a lot didn't wanna be a part of what we are creating, even tho we don't restrict anyone, encouraging everyone to work together for the greater goal =D

• 6 months later...

Archived