Doctor: Conor McGregor suffered mild traumatic brain injury in TKO loss to Floyd Mayweather

Phantomboxe

• Replies 166
  • Views 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
knowledge-Spammer

this is y he so good

his friend bear  show him the way

khabib  age 9

09/23/1997 fight with Bear

10/06/2018 fight with Chicken conor-mcgregor

5 hours ago, knowledge said:

who  khabib   fight next ?

Apparently he wants to fight Tony Ferguson and then retire.  

knowledge-Spammer
On 10/16/2018 at 6:38 PM, Dean213 said:

Apparently he wants to fight Tony Ferguson and then retire.  

maybe he have 2 fights ? fight Tony Ferguson and Floyd Mayweather

i think this start as he said I'm Floyd Mayweather in MMA " Khabib Nurmagomedov

@knowledge

I think Khabib was joking about fighting Mayweather.  In a boxing match Mayweather would win because his defense his very good, but, in an MMA fight against Khabib, Mayweather would get seriously hurt.  Mayweather would be willing to fight Khabib in a boxing match but he would be really dumb to fight Khabib in an MMA bout.  

On 10/20/2018 at 8:07 AM, knowledge said:

that guy is very funny but say real things

I agree.  The guy is really funny but there is much truth to what he says.  I started following him on youtube. :)

Oh yes, and I started listening to different kinds of russian music.  I have no idea what type of music, in particular, that I am listening to, but I know that it's fast and the dancing is very energetic. 

tenor.gif

knowledge-Spammer

its funny u say about music  sometime ago conor use this song i think on his ufc fight night

on one of them not sure the fight he had 

but was this song

but the Artist is russian i think if so conor have no shame hehehe

knowledge-Spammer

most important song in russia is national anthem:P

pls post yours and your ufc fighters so i can watch them and learn who is best from your countrie or countries

so its not just about russia  all time if ok with u ?maybe maybe no

41 minutes ago, knowledge said:

most important song in russia is national anthem:P

pls post yours and your ufc fighters so i can watch them and learn who is best from your countrie or countries

so its not just about russia  all time if ok with u ?maybe maybe no

I remember this anthem.  It was played in Rocky 4 in the final fight between Rocky and Ivan Drago.

I live in Canada.  National Anthem:

and our most famous UFC fighter is the person that Khabib wants to fight the most :  Georges St Pierre

UFCGeorgesStPierre.gif

knowledge-Spammer

maybe they both want to fight  i think maybe they will fight soon

7 hours ago, knowledge said:

maybe they both want to fight  i think maybe they will fight soon

I agree with you that Khabib and GSP are keen to fight each other, however, UFC boss, Dana White, said that GSP would have to fight another top contender in Khabib's weight class and win before he would have a chance to fight Khabib.  I think Dana is right because GSP will not stick around after winning a title and defend the title.  I don't really like GSP  - my favorite fighters are :

1.  Khabib Nurmagomedov

2.  Zabit  Magomedsharipov

3.  Daniel Cormier and Jon Jones

4.  Tyron Woodley

knowledge-Spammer

do Daniel Cormier and Jon Jones  both hate  and talk bad  about fighters ?

i think Tyron Woodley want to fight with Khabib  aswell  it seem everyone want fight with Khabib 

4 hours ago, knowledge said:

do Daniel Cormier and Jon Jones  both hate  and talk bad  about fighters ?

i think Tyron Woodley want to fight with Khabib  aswell  it seem everyone want fight with Khabib 

Jon Jones has beat Daniel Cormier twice, however, on those 2 occasions he got disqualified because of drug use.  Cormier trains with Khabib at American Kickboxing Academy (AKA) and he is generally a very good guy but he hates Jones because he lost to Jones twice.  Everyone wants to fight Khabib now because they will make a lot of money as Khabib is very famous internationally.

knowledge-Spammer
1 minute ago, Dean213 said:

Jon Jones has beat Daniel Cormier twice, however, on those 2 occasions he got disqualified because of drug use.  Cormier trains with Khabib at American Kickboxing Academy (AKA) and he is generally a very good guy but he hates Jones because he lost to Jones twice.  Everyone wants to fight Khabib now because they will make a lot of money as Khabib is very famous internationally.

i see 50cent made Khabib mad a bit  with comment he make to his team

plus i just seen this  Khabib Pushes for Mayweather Fight in Moscow maybe the will fight or box  in russia

y russia as maybe usa not let Khabib  back in usa ? as they still no pay him his money let

@knowledge

Khabib will get his money.  I think he made approximately $10 million from just the pay-per-view sales.  The $2 million that Nevada Commission is holding back is nothing, but even with that, they will not be able to take all of the $2 million - maybe they will fine him $250K.  His visa will not be affected because no one got hurt and he is not a threat to anyone.  That being said, he probably will receive some sort of suspension from Nevada Commission - hopefully it's not for a long period. :(

knowledge-Spammer
4 minutes ago, Dean213 said:

@knowledge

Khabib will get his money.  I think he made approximately $10 million from just the pay-per-view sales.  The $2 million that Nevada Commission is holding back is nothing, but even with that, they will not be able to take all of the $2 million - maybe they will fine him $250K.  His visa will not be affected because no one got hurt and he is not a threat to anyone.  That being said, he probably will receive some sort of suspension from Nevada Commission - hopefully it's not for a long period. :(

some people said they will take 1.5million  and ban him for 2years  if so thats crazy allmost all his 2million  and still ban him  and noone got hurt  but no matter its like that man say from the video u posted This guy's commentary on the fight is spot-on.  It's hilarious

well with all the crap Conner has done...and not really been sanctioned... they cannot really do too much to the Russian.... after all, he is a money maker for them  now, they will most likely slap him on the wrist

Archived