Doctor: Conor McGregor suffered mild traumatic brain injury in TKO loss to Floyd Mayweather

Phantomboxe

knowledge-Spammer
6 minutes ago, Dean213 said:

The next big fight is in November and it's  Dustin Poirier vs Nate Diaz.  Nate won a fight against Conor once but lost the second fight.  Dustin had previously  lost to  Conor.   

I think that the next fight that would make sense would be Tony Ferguson vs Khabib.  Tony has won his last 11 fights in a row and holds a record in the light weight division.  Khabib and Tony were scheduled to fight many times but the event was always canceled because  someone got injured in training,  preparing  for the fight.  Tony fought in UFC 229 against Anthony Petis and fight was stopped because Anthony broke his wrist or arm whilst fighting.  Tony won the fight by unanimous decision. 

Dustin Poirier vs Nate Diaz

Diaz  will win that one for sure

Tony Ferguson  i think Khabib win that one

Khabib vs Nate Diaz

as i think they have fight outside the ring  and  Nate Diaz  say he will beat Khabib  ?

both good fighters 

i wait for next fight

• Replies 166
  • Views 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, knowledge said:

Dustin Poirier vs Nate Diaz

Diaz  will win that one for sure

Tony Ferguson  i think Khabib win that one

Khabib vs Nate Diaz

as i think they have fight outside the ring  and vs Nate Diaz  say he will beat Khabib  ?

both good fighters 

I think it would be difficult to predict who would win between Dustin and Nate.  Dustin has been active and has been winning most of his fights lately and he has come a long way since the time that Conor fought him.  Diaz is very good in Jujitsu and may make Dustin tap-out like  Conor McTapper did!

Khabib is a dominant force.  I don't see anyone beating him.  If anyone has a chance, it would be Tony Ferguson and that is a very slim chance because once Khabib gets you to the ground....it's Khabib Time :D

knowledge-Spammer

how  long u no this it's Khabib Time   :)

he have  song for him aswell 

9 hours ago, knowledge said:

how  long u no this it's Khabib Time   :)

he have  song for him aswell 

I did not know about this song.  I have watched Khabib and his team mates say that it is "Khabib Time" on different occasions on YouTube.  Great song.  I enjoyed it.  

Apparently Khabib scaled the cage because Dilon Danis (Conor's Jujitsu coach) was verbally abusing him whilst Khabib was pounding Conor's face into  the Octagon canvas and he continued in doing this after Khabib finished Conor.  This was reported by UFC commentator, Joe Rogan.  Also, after Khabib jumped over the cage, Conor tried to go after him and in doing so struck Khabib's brother first and thus Conor instigated the fight that ensued in the cage between himself and Khabib's team mates.

knowledge-Spammer

he did say sorry for what he did

but conor team  do not understand what the thngs conor said to Khabib  

conor is all talks and not fight  now were he is  he hide his face

if conor win i am sure he will have did something like what Khabib  did

but if usa will have let Khabib  father in usa Khabib  will not have did what he did  as u can see in the video Khabib  say his father is going to smash him when he back home

knowledge-Spammer

Khabib  father  talks about what  Khabib   did  he going to punch him :spank:

9 hours ago, knowledge said:

he did say sorry for what he did

but conor team  do not understand what the thngs conor said to Khabib  

conor is all talks and not fight  now were he is  he hide his face

if conor win i am sure he will have did something like what Khabib  did

but if usa will have let Khabib  father in usa Khabib  will not have did what he did  as u can see in the video Khabib  say his father is going to smash him when he back home

Conor destroys a bus and injures people and gets no punishment from the UFC - double standards if you ask me.  the only thing Khabib is guilty of is jumping into the air and not injuring anyone outside the cage.  The trouble withing the cage was started by Conor when he struck Khabib's brother.  It was only after Khabib's brother was struck that Khabibs' teammates pounded Conor's face.

knowledge-Spammer

not sure on what money or who get what

but it seem conor get $50 Million    and Khabib  just 2Million     and conor a cheater  is crazy  and they want to take 20 or 30% of Khabib   money

knowledge-Spammer

Putin meets and congratulates Khabib on UFC 229 win over McGregor

did Khabib  get punched?

putin  the boss

DpMBQfjX4AEC6D-.jpg:large

Khabib has threatened to leave the UFC if his friend is fired from the UFC.  This guy is so honorable!!! 

quite a bit of favoritism ..conner has violently crapped the bed quite often and it seems he gets preferential treatment or transgressions overlooked not to mention cash rewards for bad behavior .... the Russian has every right to stand up and call foul

knowledge-Spammer

with  Khabib    loyal  is number one thing   if he say it then he will do it  he no need to proof things he have did that

but it seems Khabib   geting hard time for smash conor  y people hate on Khabib    i no understand this all :dunno:

knowledge-Spammer

wow Khabib 

no want his money now  he not fight for money like conor

https://i.imgur.com/fUpX2Hf.jpg

knowledge-Spammer
8 hours ago, Soze said:

If I was Dana White they would both be fired.  

Edit: kabib and friend not Connor. 

u want Dana White fire Khabib    and not conor  seems right  lets fire Khabib    and not conor  crazy thinking

plus his name is Khabib   

On 10/10/2018 at 10:35 PM, knowledge said:

Putin meets and congratulates Khabib on UFC 229 win over McGregor

did Khabib  get punched?

putin  the boss

I love Putin 😍😍 😍😍

@Knowlwdge...this is all hype...there is 50 to 100 million dollars  of free advertising being generated in America along with all the controversy being manufactured..not to mention every person in Russia wanting to see your guy in his next fight...lots of rubles to made .... hopefully lots of it by your guy...he just might be one of the ones getting the huge payday next time he steps into the octagon...not just his 2 or 3 million prize purse but all the cash involved marketing and with sponsors...that is where the real $$$ is...Conner understood that and I think your guy is beginning to see that now... yes Conner acted liked an idiot and yes it was sanctioned by the powers of the UFC  in many ways...but it was all an act to generate profits.... 

knowledge-Spammer
26 minutes ago, dMog said:

@Knowlwdge...this is all hype...there is 50 to 100 million dollars  of free advertising being generated in America along with all the controversy being manufactured..not to mention every person in Russia wanting to see your guy in his next fight...lots of rubles to made .... hopefully lots of it by your guy...he just might be one of the ones getting the huge payday next time he steps into the octagon...not just his 2 or 3 million prize purse but all the cash involved marketing and with sponsors...that is where the real $$$ is...Conner understood that and I think your guy is beginning to see that now... yes Conner acted liked an idiot and yes it was sanctioned by the powers of the UFC  in many ways...but it was all an act to generate profits.... 

conor get 2.3 million  and Khabib     was to get 2million 

from this fight conor get 50million   not sure y ?

plus ufc want to take 20 or 30% of Khabib  money thats a lot  and they not want to take from conor ?

its a money thing for ufc but Khabib  no care for the money real  he not like that

its all shame ufc do like this  its not right   i think  all this much money and they will not give Khabib  his

if i was putin i will have give Khabib  the money and say if people want to fight Khabib  they pay 1st  the money back

Putin can't compete with ufc.  Who is khabib, sorry about my poor spelling lol, too tell ufc how to do business? If he doesn't like it he's free to fight elsewhere professionally and get paid much less.  What a crybaby these supposed though guys are.  He hit me first, waaaaaa, give me more money he got more, waaaaaa.  I'll never pay a dime to see either of these jagoffs. 

knowledge-Spammer
2 hours ago, Soze said:

Putin can't compete with ufc.  Who is khabib, sorry about my poor spelling lol, too tell ufc how to do business? If he doesn't like it he's free to fight elsewhere professionally and get paid much less.  What a crybaby these supposed though guys are.  He hit me first, waaaaaa, give me more money he got more, waaaaaa.  I'll never pay a dime to see either of these jagoffs. 

do not be so sure on that u no understand ufc in russia  Dana White confirmed that the UFC is going to do an events in Russia "soon,"

http://www.espn.com/mma/story/_/id/24668298/mma-making-sense-complicated-ufc-business-strategy-russia and if conor want fight again they will need khabib 

u is the jagoffs with your comments

knowledge-Spammer

Khabib gets offer from WWE to fight Brock Lesnar, Conor McGregor suspended for UFC 229

Archived