Doctor: Conor McGregor suffered mild traumatic brain injury in TKO loss to Floyd Mayweather

Phantomboxe

@knowledge One thing is clear from the press conference and that is, if khabib did not hate Conor prior to this event, he does hate him now!  They will never be cordial to one another and they certainly never be friends.  Conor should "hold his ears" because you never insult a man's family and religion.  He did not insult Russia, but tried to use the fact that he had a photo opportunity with Putin to belittle Khabib.  McGregor better finish Khabib with his left jab as soon as he enters the cage because if and as I believe, when Khabib takes him down, it will be "Khabib Time" for the  next 5 rounds.

• Replies 166
  • Views 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, knowledge said:

i think is going to be interesting  fight

u seen what conor said and how he was  crazy is funny to watch him

Yes Coner is tough...more so just plain crazy...not in crazy like a fox sense either...just a complete bonehead who happens t be tough, large, strong, has a high tolerance for pain, knows how to fight, is very fast.... but it sure looks like he has come up against someone who is gonna beat him quite handily..or it seems this way in ay case.

knowledge-Spammer

i think putin watched this Full UFC 229 press conference: Conor McGregor v Khabib Nurmagomedov

knowledge-Spammer
3 minutes ago, mkc21 said:

I hope the money is worth it though 

just to see Khabib  beat conor is worth it though   with out money:P

knowledge-Spammer
5 hours ago, Dean213 said:

what happen to Khabib  face it seem he not take it easy befor fight  crazy   i hope he win

the fight is getting closer..he is just putting on his game face.... gotta be a lot going on each fighters minds...not to mention the stress and the way they  both handle that can make a difference.... should be a good one in Vegas.

I  wonder if CONNER  will wait until AFTER  the fight to do something really really stupid...

knowledge-Spammer
13 minutes ago, dMog said:

the fight is getting closer..he is just putting on his game face.... gotta be a lot going on each fighters minds...not to mention the stress and the way they  both handle that can make a difference.... should be a good one in Vegas.

I  wonder if CONNER  will wait until AFTER  the fight to do something really really stupid...

i think ufc or usa gov not play nice to Khabib   not let his father in usa just for this fight  he is part of Khabib team is sad they do that to him

but i think it not change Khabib i hope he still win 

if he no win he still boss i think  not long now just days for fight:fight:

2 hours ago, knowledge said:

what happen to Khabib  face it seem he not take it easy befor fight  crazy   i hope he win

He was training at AKA and got hit in the face...he is not training sparring this week so his face will have time to heal.  I believe that he will win but even if he doesn't, I am a fan for life. :)

knowledge-Spammer

Conor vs Khabib press conference, round 2 ahead of UFC 229 title fight

Live in 8 hours
October 4, 11:00 PM

5 hours ago, knowledge said:

Live in 8 hours
October 4, 11:00 PM

This should be good :)

knowledge-Spammer
1 hour ago, Dean213 said:

This should be good :)

i did see this

i hope   for more  video like just befor the big fight

knowledge-Spammer
3 hours ago, Dean213 said:

is now  Khabib  is there but were is conor?

1 hour ago, knowledge said:

Conor is very disrespectful.  I hope that Khabib destroys him on Saturday. :fight:

knowledge-Spammer

i think all this fight talk  cant be bad thing now trump want fight with putin lol

Archived