Mayweather vs McGregor Fight

Stig

Mayweather vs McGregor Fight  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win The Mayweather vs McGregor Fight?

• Floyd Mayweather
    • Conor McGregor

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/27/2017 at 05:00 AM

58 minutes ago, vitorio said:

This is call marketing, this days.

Is there is enough money for both there is going to be a rematch. That boxing fans will decide it.

I like both fighters, both are marketing genius.

Conor ask this fights and he deserve what he ask for,  the ref should've wait till conor flat his back on the canvas, only casual fans think mcgregor would won this fight.

We all know that Floyd is a superior boxer, and Floyd didn't even box conor, he walked him down. There's no way asking a rematch, that's really absurd.

• Replies 28
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 27/08/2017 at 2:10 AM, software182 said:

I never said Ali vs Fraizer in 21st Century

Then you understand why the Mcgregor v Mayweather fight was called the fight of the century by some :)....You made a mistake, its okay.

McGregor will have to settle for faded ex-champs or less experienced boxers if he wants to fight boxers in the future.

You're missing the point, it's you who made the same mistake twice and it's not okay, lol :lol: And after the fight's over you still think Mayweather vs Mcgregor is fight of the century ? lol

Not even in 21st century. it's only the money fight and some people will think the same. 

hmm then what about this ?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Floyd_Mayweather_Jr._vs._Manny_Pacquiao

Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs. Manny Pacquiao, billed as The Fight of the Century, or the Battle for Greatness, was a professional boxing match between undefeated five-division world champion Floyd Mayweather Jr. and eight-division world champion Manny Pacquiao.

i think it's enough, you're really far away from topic :rolleyes:

Archived