Mayweather vs McGregor Fight

Stig

Mayweather vs McGregor Fight  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win The Mayweather vs McGregor Fight?

• Floyd Mayweather
    • Conor McGregor

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/27/2017 at 05:00 AM

Are you going to watch the Mayweather vs McGregor fight?
It's being billed as the fight of the century. 

Who do you think will win?

• Replies 28
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I'm still up, I'll find it online somewhere. I hope these two ass clowns beat the crap out of each other.

3 hours ago, Stig said:

billed as the fight of the century. 

Nahh....I think its overhyped cos one is coming out of retirement (who plays it too-defensive for my taste) by an arrogant asshat who calls out anyone if it involves getting him a a fraction piece of their cake.....IMO; its just for people who debate who would win in a MMA vs Boxer fight....not really for boxing fans !

2 hours ago, shorty6100 said:

I hope these two ass clowns beat the crap out of each other.

Yup...its only going to matter only then...& I really hope for KO tho !!

4 hours ago, Stig said:

Are you going to watch the Mayweather vs McGregor fight?
It's being billed as the fight of the century. 

Who do you think will win?

i thought Ali vs Frazier was fight of the century

and this fight is only hmmm... money & fame fight i guess ?

4 hours ago, pc71520 said:

I wished McGregor could won, but I thing Mayweather will win.

same here! but voted for McGregor :) 

Fight starts @11PM where I live. But probably  lots of talk first then later the real fight starts.

What fight? This is all a hoax... it's scam, it's all about the money.... win or lose McGregor gets 100 million dollars and Mayweather receives a$200 million win or lose.  They were "caught" getting on a private jet together in route to several locations for publicity stunts.

It's all a hoax!!! 

1 hour ago, Loboron said:

What fight? This is all a hoax... it's scam, it's all about the money.... win or lose McGregor gets 100 million dollars and Mayweather receives a$200 million win or lose.  They were "caught" getting on a private jet together in route to several locations for publicity stunts.

It's all a hoax!!! 

it's not a scam. they know how to sell big money fight. that's why people want to see it. you don't wanna see a MMA fighter compete a boxer who is arguably the best defensive boxer of all time.?

if he can KOs Floyd, this will be the biggest upset in the history of boxing.

For Conor is not only the money, its History, its for Ireland!

FOX Business breaks down Mayweather vs. McGregor by the numbers:

$99.95 – The cost to order a high-definition broadcast of “The Money Fight” on pay-per-view.

$700 million – Projected revenue for Mayweather vs. McGregor from pay-per-view buys, ticket sales and other sources of income, according to Deadline. By comparison, Mayweather’s record-breaking match with Pacquiao in 2015 raked in an estimated $600 million.

$300 million – The amount of money Mayweather said he’ll earn from the match. “Just being real. They call me ‘Money Mayweather’ for a reason,” he told FOX Business in an email interview. McGregor is set to earn anywhere from $50 million to $100 million, according to various estimates.

4.9 million – The amount of pay-per-view orders that UFC chief Dana White expects the fight to draw, which would break the existing record. “We’re gonna do the numbers that everyone has been talking that we’re going to do,” White said. “Everything is tracking right now to say that we’re going to kill this thing. So it’s looking really good.” It is the most distributed event in pay-per-view history, in over 200 countries on pay-per-view.

3,360 – The number of diamonds included on “The Money Belt,” which will be awarded to the fight’s winner. The gaudy prize also includes 600 sapphires, 300 emeralds and alligator leather.

49-0 – Floyd Mayweather’s record as a professional boxer. McGregor, by comparison, has amassed a 21-3 professional record in mixed martial arts.

I haven't watched much boxing since Tyson was at his peak, and before that I only watched Ali (the Greatest), Frazier, Foreman etc. But I think Mayweather will win this by a knockout inside the first three rounds. ^_^

If mcgregor can do him early maybe but if it lasts Mayweather should out stamina him...Just my opinion....

49 fights and 49 wins! :fight:Mayweather IMO will be trying to get to 50 and 0. He already has plenty of money and fame. This I think will be the history that is important for him this time. No matter who wins I hope it is exciting and lasts for a lot of rounds.

17 hours ago, software182 said:

i thought Ali vs Frazier was fight of the century

and this fight is only hmmm... money & fame fight i guess ?

Ali v Frazier was a 20th century this is the 21st century.

Mayweather Junior is a boxer, the opponent is some mouthy cretin.

Wanna watch it live, click here

In my opinion Smoking Joe Fraizer is the best ever boxer, people didn't know this to recently he was blind in one eye, that gave him a disadvantage.

Cassius Clay was a racist big mouth.

I watched nearly the whole bout, Floyd Mayweather Junior could have won earlier.

First two (2) rounds to his opponent, but from then on every round to Floyd.

Tenth (10th) round he would have flattened his opponent, but for the referee.

If they were similar age, I think it would have been done in three (3) rounds.

Floyd Mayweather Junior beats Rocky's forty nine (49) now retired for good.

He is the best boxer of all time.

I wish him well he is one of the best sportsman ever, go down in history.

The girls from behind are much more interesting than these guys....:P

Everybody knows that if it was an MMA or Vale Tudo match, MacGregor would have won!!! ;)
His footwork is better!!!!

McGregor shall request a MMA rematch this time!!!

2 hours ago, JimmySvert said:

McGregor shall request a MMA rematch this time!!!

Won't happen from Boxing to MMa to much to learn....

On August 26, 2017 at 0:40 PM, Phantomboxe said:

it's not a scam. they know how to sell big money fight. that's why people want to see it. you don't wanna see a MMA fighter compete a boxer who is arguably the best defensive boxer of all time.?

This is call marketing, this days.

15 hours ago, JimmySvert said:

McGregor

15 hours ago, JimmySvert said:

McGregor shall request a MMA rematch this time

Is there is enough money for both there is going to be a rematch. That boxing fans will decide it.

Archived