Forum Upgrade Bugs

Lite

• Replies 658
  • Views 60.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, batcaveman said:

I'm using noscript with Firefox 52.9.0 ESR.  Unless you put addthis.com in the Noscript Whitelist, nsanedown will just keep loading nonstop while showing a blank page. 

Not a big deal.  It just took me a while to figure out why nsanedown wasn't working for me (thought the site was just down).  Just in case someone else was having the same problem and couldn't figure out why.

I'm able to navigate to www.nsanedown.com with the Firefox 52.9.0 ESR instantly, despite blocking the addthis.com script — in fact, it does need to be blocked. ;)

It must be something else — maybe your Anti-XSS protection is blocking cross-scripting between www.nsaneforums.com and www.nsanedown.com. yXZVmpE.gif

• 3 weeks later...
knowledge-Spammer

seems very slow 2day and something no work right

like zLh7CNw.jpg

i can just click like and thats it ?

edit seems fine now crazy

On 10/2/2018 at 3:11 AM, dcs18 said:

I'm able to navigate to www.nsanedown.com with the Firefox 52.9.0 ESR instantly, despite blocking the addthis.com script — in fact, it does need to be blocked. ;)

It must be something else — maybe your Anti-XSS protection is blocking cross-scripting between www.nsaneforums.com and www.nsanedown.com. yXZVmpE.gif

Not too sure about my Noscript settings, but I do have both checkboxes checked in the XSS panel.  Don't know if that was default or not. Am I supposed to uncheck any for general purposes? 

Can't tell for sure as I don't have NoScript on any of my systems — can't recollect either since it's been more than 7 years since I last used it.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Jime234 said:

Cannot type.jpg

33 minutes ago, TheBig said:

Captura.PNG

Captura.PNG

It's definitely a forum bug which you'll encounter occasionally on a random note — reloading (refreshing) the page has resolved the issue (for me) . . . . . whenever encountered.

Just now, Matt said:

All browsers are working fine here.

I see this bug is appearing and disappearing, are you working on the server?

4 hours ago, dcs18 said:

The Spoiler button is back — the Indent buttons have gone missing, though.

We all should care of the little details since the big problems take care by themselves (i.e. Administrators).

As one supervisor I have said once "the little details makes the difference..."

• Administrator

Useless posts or reports were removed because I said on the last post here that I am working on the editor, so no need to post more useless posts.

Just now, Matt said:

Useless posts or reports were removed because I said on the last post here that I am working on the editor, so no need to post more useless posts.

Whose posts are you accusing of being useless? :huh:

You were working on the ShareCode, which is merely a component of the Editor . . . . . it's not the Editor itself, as you claim — what then, is the harm that's being caused when someone points-out that other component (Spoiler + Indents) are also missing?

• Administrator

@Jime234 This problem only with Chrome browser, and not on all computers because I have two laptops one them has the same problem. Other browsers are working fine.

Sorry Matt, works in Safari on iPad, but still not on Firefox in Windows. Have removed nsaneforums.com cookies and logged in again, but still same problem as Jime234 reported above. Reloading the page doesn't help.

No, uBlock and NoScript in Firefox and some domain blocking on the router. turning uBlock off doesn't help. All domains are trusted in NoScript.

EDIT: The Reply to this topic button does nothing, and trying to edit this post has the same result as Jime234 posted.

What other extensions? Lots... do you want a long list...

404 Bookmarks, Background-tab It, Disable HTML5 Autoplay, Enterprise Policy Generator, FoxReplace, Ghostery, Lightshot, NoScript, Select after closing Current, Stylus, Tampermonkey, Torrentz2 Magnet Links+, uBlock, video DownloadHelper, Zoom Image

Hmmm... tried it in a vanilla Firefox profile, works there. Looks like a conflict with one or more extensions. Have disabled both likely culprits uBlock and NoScript, but no help.

Archived