BS.Player Pro 2.71.1081

jalaffa

Ever since the very beginning in the year 2000, the BS.Player has been one of the world's most popular multimedia players. It is popular for many reasons, one however should be pointed out: BS.Player is the first player ever to enable its users to focus on watching the movie instead of dealing with poor computer capabilities or running around looking for a proper setting and codec. Because it does not use much processing power it is suitable for all those who use slightly less capable computers. The multimedia playback has not been and will never be disturbed by any annoying technical problem often experienced with software of this kind.

Thanks to Recruit for the update.

Download

• Replies 4
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
worldsdream

This was for me the best player. I was one of the first that used it. But have you seen the releases? Nothing gets fixed, no new features. No developer that responds. Even if you bought PRO version. 

I checked all the other players and I went with POTplayer. The preferences section is big, you have to enable or disable a lof of features to get it where you want it to be.  

Been using POTplayer for 6 months now and I am happy that I made the move to it. Check their changelog on their website. Every month updates with fixes and features. I asked the developer for 2 features and he did add them. That is great software, when they are listening to their users.

For all the nsane users out there. Believe me and ditch bsplayer for an alternative. Go with POTplayer. 

Archived