BladeRunner 2049

clubhouse

• Replies 14
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

since @clubhouse post shows nothing ATM, I repost official trailer

VIKTOR PAVEL

you expect Blade Runner 2049 good as Blade Runner (1982)?

never!

Blade Runner is my favourite Sci-Fi movie of all time. The first time I saw it I didn't like it!! lol. I think I was so programmed by laser blasts, space dogfights etc which was in abundance back then that I failed to see the beauty and subtlety of Bladerunner. But when I saw it the second time I recognized it as the masterpiece that it is. When I heard that a sequel was being made my first thought was "Oh no please don't...". But having read some of the comments from Harrison Ford who says it has the best script he has ever read, I'm excited about the prospect.;)

they wanted Bowie for the role... for me that would have been exceptional!

On 7/25/2017 at 0:30 PM, VIKTOR PAVEL said:

never!

Maybe not, but that doesn't mean it won't be a decent follow-up if done well and respectfully to the original.  GIve 'em a chance.

On 25/07/2017 at 5:30 PM, VIKTOR PAVEL said:

never!

I'll pass judgement once I've seen it.

I think in Ridley Scotts' directors cut there was a hint that Rick Deckard might be a replicant..Seems that question might be answered in this new film.

2 hours ago, Israeli_Eagle said:

Most probably the same new trash as Alien and Star Trek etc...

"..nobody can come same water twice..."

12 hours ago, Israeli_Eagle said:

Most probably the same new trash as Alien and Star Trek etc...

Usually sequels are just weak copies of the original made only to cash in on the former's popularity. But there are exceptions, for example "Alien" was a great atmospheric/claustrophobic movie hit and when James Cameron made the sequel "Aliens" he didn't just copy the original, he enhanced it and made it a stand alone hit in its own right. I'm hoping that this will be the case with Bladerunner's sequel...that it will keep enough of the visual style and mood of the first movie but also add something extra to the story so far. Anyway, we'll find out soon!!!:D:D:D

Israeli_Eagle
20 minutes ago, funkyy said:

Usually sequels are just weak copies of the original made only to cash in on the former's popularity. But there are exceptions, for example "Alien" was a great atmospheric/claustrophobic movie hit and when James Cameron made the sequel "Aliens" he didn't just copy the original, he enhanced it and made it a stand alone hit in its own right. I'm hoping that this will be the case with Bladerunner's sequel...that it will keep enough of the visual style and mood of the first movie but also add something extra to the story so far. Anyway, we'll find out soon!!!:D:D:D

Naw, sorry and I cannot agree. That new Alien movie was the worst & boring ever and I were almost sleeping... Weird story (if there was any) and only effects from Hollywood factory. :badmood:

5 hours ago, Israeli_Eagle said:

Naw, sorry and I cannot agree. That new Alien movie was the worst & boring ever and I were almost sleeping... Weird story (if there was any) and only effects from Hollywood factory. :badmood:

Israeli Eagle, are we talking about the same movie? I was referring to "Aliens" the second movie...not the new "Alien Covenant".:s

Israeli_Eagle
3 hours ago, funkyy said:

Israeli Eagle, are we talking about the same movie? I was referring to "Aliens" the second movie...not the new "Alien Covenant".:s

Ahhhhh... Sorry, I meant Alien Covenant. :)

All the old movies are simply GREAT!

Archived