ISIS fighters dress up as WOMEN with make-up and padded bras in desperate bid to flee Mosul

Phantomboxe

• Replies 71
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Salafi said:

The press says everything and everything. In no case it can be considered as a proof.

Russia is sending weapons to Taliban

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/checkpoint/wp/2017/04/24/russia-is-sending-weapons-to-taliban-top-u-s-general-confirms/

Leaked documents from ISIS headquarters show terror group and Syrian dictator Assad colluded over the city of Palmyra with warnings to withdraw forces before attacks

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3569934/Leaked-documents-ISIS-headquarters-terror-group-Syrian-dictator-Assad-colluded-city-Palmyra.html

Saudi Arabia itself accuses its neighbors Qatar and Iran of being the financiers of terrorism, but this is by no means a proof.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/05/saudi-arabia-allies-break-diplomatic-ties-qatar-links-terror/

Finally I will quote the words of an expert in geopolitics:

"When the question of the state supports IS, often comes back Saudi Arabia.
These accusations are based on a classic argument that recalls the role of Riyadh in Afghanistan during the war between the mujahedeen and the Soviet army (1979-1989), and in concert with Washington. Even the al-Qaida embryo, Maktab al-Khadamat or Service Office, created by Abdallah Azzam and Osama bin Laden, had benefited indirectly from this aid. Can we therefore conclude that Riyadh and Washington were the sponsors of the September 11, 2001 attacks? No.

While it is clear that Saudi Arabia has assisted and supported Islamist groups and factions in Syria, it can not be concluded that Riyadh is now the sponsor of the territorial expansion of ISIS on both sides of the border. Conversely, as early as 2007, the Saudi monarchy and its services played a decisive role in the creation and financing of the Sunni Awakening Forces (Sahwat) in Iraq, whose aim was to fight Al Qaeda in Mesopotamia And its emanation, the Islamic State.

Since the end of 2013, Riyadh has directly and exclusively supported the Syrian factions fighting the IS. It should be remembered that since 2003, the Saudi monarchy has been engaged in a strategy to combat and contain jihadist movements inside and outside its borders. This is evident in his efforts to expel AI-Qaeda from the Arabian Peninsula (AQPA) and to fight it in neighboring Yemen. The Saudi media are also in open war against Al-Qaeda and ISIS. Saudi religious authorities almost daily enact fatwas prohibiting their compatriots from joining jihadist groups. Saudi jails are populated by returning jihadists, jihadist aspirants, and even jihad supporters who have no proven link with any organization.
Saudi religious leaders are at the forefront of the ideological war against jihadists, examples are not lacking. As such, nomhreux are those who are found on the kill-lists"

(Excerpts from the book of Wassim Nasr: ISIS, The accomplished fact.)

Nice bullshits written in a book by french writer, ridiculous, (OF COURSE he says that, why should a western writer sucking on american balls say something against their allies????) and he calls himself expert, then what should the Commander in the Iraq or Syria fighting against ISIS in the battlefield call himself?!

it's not about Afghanistan or Soviet Union, just changing subject and distracting the reader's mind. 

Phantomboxe
7 hours ago, adi said:

Playing on fears, Duterte guns for unchecked power

What a BS article. Whoever wrote this article is a juice head idiot. Every country who oppose in America there will be chaos. There will be ISIS unleashed on it. i guess your having a hard time finding a fake news just to post it here.

Phantomboxe
8 hours ago, dufus said:

i like his style and do not fly small aircraft mr duterte 

Philippines is a Sovereign State. America should stop interfering other countries, they need to go home leave immediately and fix their own problem.

10 hours ago, Phantomboxe said:

What a BS article. Whoever wrote this article is a juice head idiot. Every country who oppose in America there will be chaos. There will be ISIS unleashed on it. i guess your having a hard time finding a fake news just to post it here.

Posted because it was mentioned in an earlier post in this thread.  And, it (BS or not) is relevant to this thread.  That's all.

11 hours ago, Phantomboxe said:

Philippines is a Sovereign State. America should stop interfering other countries, they need to go home leave immediately and fix their own problem.

Get with reality bro .. Philippines is one of the USA biggest allies .

https://www.thetoptens.com/best-united-states-allies/

You may  be Anti American but most of you're country is not.  It would be different if it was just the USA over there but its not just the USA .Australia is going there too train soldiers too fight against the ISIS. I think Australia will play the lead role in helping you guys fight against the ISIS not the USA and the war is coming there like ThisPC said yesterday.

Australian troops teach Filipino soldiers help combat ISIS

http://en.mogaznews.com/World-News/598634

Also Singapore offers Philippines training, aircraft to combat Marawi fighters

http://www.todayonline.com/singapore/spore-offers-drones-training-help-filipino-troops-fight-militants-marawi

Australian planes to help fight Islamic State-affiliated groups in Philippines

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/jun/23/australian-p-3-orion-planes-to-help-fight-islamic-state-affiliated-groups-in-philippines

Phantomboxe
14 minutes ago, steven36 said:

Get with reality bro .. Philippines is one of the USA biggest allies .

https://www.thetoptens.com/best-united-states-allies/

You may  be Anti American but most of you're country is not.  It would be different if it was just the USA over there but its not just the USA .Australia is going there too train soldiers too fight against the ISIS. I think Australia will play the lead role in helping you guys fight against the ISIS not the USA and the war is coming there like ThisPC said yesterday.

That was before now it's not. A lot of filipino hate America when Duterte took office last year. When ISIS-Obama oppose Duterte about anti-drug campaign. Duterte is anti America but he's not anti-Trump, so only libtards/democrats I hate the most just like in America so Duterte and Trump have the same common enemy.

21 minutes ago, Phantomboxe said:

That was before now it's not. A lot of filipino hate America when Duterte took office last year. When ISIS-Obama oppose Duterte about anti-drug campaign. Duterte is anti America but he's not anti-Trump, so only libtards/democrats I hate the most just like in America so Duterte and Trump have the same common enemy.

LOL so you're saying you're like most people in most countries .You believe what whoever is in charge says? .. This is not really healthy you should study world war 2 and how millions of people died because they believed what there leader said .I'm glad I live somewhere were I can believe as I want. Me and you have something in common I didn't like Obama but I really don't like Trump ether .. In order for me too trust someone they have prove there trustworthy. And Trump has not been in long enough for me to decide on him yet.

Phantomboxe
2 minutes ago, steven36 said:

LOL so you're saying you're like most people in most countries .You believe what whoever is in charge says? .. This is not really healthy you should study world war 2 and how millions of people died because they believed what there leader said .I'm glad I live somewhere were I can believe as I want.

Its good to have a good leader in your country. I trust my leader because he's a good man. doesn't mean that you proud of it and there's an all out war. Maybe your anti-Trump, maybe you portray our leader as an Evil.

7 minutes ago, Phantomboxe said:

Its good to have a good leader in your country. I trust my leader because he's a good man. doesn't mean that you proud of it and there's an all out war. Maybe your anti-Trump, maybe you portray our leader as an Evil.

No i dont think about you're leader because he never threaten our way of life ..As long as any country don't i could care less because I don't have too live with them ..I have to live with Trump for 4 years no matter what I think  I'm not a libtard who can't grasp reality. I'm a independent and believe as I want. 

Phantomboxe
4 minutes ago, steven36 said:

No i dont think about you're leader because he never threaten our way of life ..As long as any country don't i could care less because I don't have too live with them ..I have to live with Trump for 4 years no matter what I think  I'm not a libtard who can't grasp reality. I'm a independent and believe as I want. 

Here in my country you can't be independent if your previous government is corrupt to the core. People will do whatever they can to get money and feed their family. they know its wrong but its not that easy to get a good job. I'm very glad that we found a good leader that's why he's cleansing our country. But your Government won't stop bitching around. Your people need to stop interfering other countries.

35 minutes ago, Phantomboxe said:

But your Government won't stop bitching around. Your people need to stop interfering other countries.

I been hearing this every since i 1st came on the internet 17 years ago ..All i can say be careful what you wish for because one day you may get it and and not like what you get.  If it was not the USA it most likely will be someone else and they may take control and never give it back.

Another Reason Why China Wants To Invade Philippine Territorial Waters

https://philnews.ph/2017/04/24/reason-china-invade-philippine-territorial-waters/

It's fine with me the USA can leave the Philippines for good, but seems you have more problems than just the ISIS that seems just to be part of you're problems .Do you enjoy being a sovereign state and is it in you're states best interest ?

[With apologies to brother, Phantomboxe, here is another article (BS, perhaps) relevant to this thread.]

Bother, you could educate us, who are interested in your country, as to what the article says is wrong and why (with some references, if possible).  I'm ignorant of what's going on and read articles but do not believe them (yet cannot reject them either).  Please help us understand.  Thanks and Regards.

Suing for peace, Duterte gets all-out war -- Communist rebels have seized on the government's pre-occupation with Islamic State linked militants to make strategic gains and undercut a once hopeful peace process.

Phantomboxe

I been hearing this every since i 1st came on the internet 17 years ago ..All i can say be careful what you wish for because one day you may get it and and not like what you get.  If it was not the USA it most likely will be someone else and they may take control and never give it back.

Another Reason Why China Wants To Invade Philippine Territorial Waters

https://philnews.ph/2017/04/24/reason-china-invade-philippine-territorial-waters/

possible, but Duterte had no chance you let our leader to become friends towards russia and China. I never heard that China had invaded any country? No. The reason why China hate the PH because USA and PH are allies (that was before). China and PH are friends they are both trade partners  together long time ago before the Spanish invade that Island under King Philip ( the Island called Maharlika) he nickname the island before hes name thats why its called " Philippnes" and the American invade PH. you see? We're like a monkeys before that have a different tribes and caves. so they build home, roads and school. Look, i will never forget of waht you have done great to my country and i appreciate that..

I don't see China and Russia as a treat to my country nor in your country//

as Franklin Roosevelt said hes famous quotes " The only thing we have to fear is fear itself." remember that!@!!!

13 minutes ago, Phantomboxe said:

possible, but Duterte had no chance you let our leader to become friends towards russia and China. I never heard that China had invaded any country? No. The reason why China hate the PH because USA and PH are allies (that was before). China and PH are friends they are both trade partners  together long time ago before the Spanish invade that Island under King Philip ( the Island called Maharlika) he nickname the island before hes name thats why its called " Philippnes" and the American invade PH. you see? We're like a monkeys before that have a different tribes and caves. so they build home, roads and school. Look, i will never forget of waht you have done great to my country and i appreciate that..

I don't see China and Russia as a treat to my country nor in your country//

as Franklin Roosevelt said hes famous quotes " The only thing we have to fear is fear itself." remember that!@!!!

If war breaks out the USA have been known too  hand over land over too the Communist time and time again remember that. only land the USA got stuck holding the bag with now is South Korea .  Ether they became independent or they became  Communist. The USA just gave up in Vietnam and went home and gave it too the Communist.

Phantomboxe

If war breaks out the USA have been known too  hand over land over too the Communist time and time again remember that.

Maybe but your Government have different intention in that Island they want us to fight China for their own benefits. Thy used us. its the same thing vice versa.

But i rather choose China.

11 minutes ago, Phantomboxe said:

Maybe but your Government have different intention in that Island they want us to fight China for their own benefits. Thy used us. its the same thing vice versa.

But i rather choose China.

If my Government had different intentions with you're land  or Japan  they never would never of gave it back .. The USA did not mess up Japans economy they was booming from trade in the  USA tell China came along and under priced  them . Japan make the best electronics in the world.

Phantomboxe
10 minutes ago, steven36 said:

If my Government had different intentions with you're land  or Japan  they never would never gave it back ..

its easy to say but i have seen worse. Japan did not invade the PH before the American step on that island.

The American got first on that island they build base there that's why the Japs gets mad.

22 minutes ago, steven36 said:

Ether they became independent or they became  Communist.

Who cares about their country? why are interfering my country then?

15 minutes ago, Phantomboxe said:

its easy to say but i have seen worse. Japan did not invade the PH before the American step on that island.

The American got first on that island they build base there that's why the Japs gets mad.

Who cares about their country? why are interfering my country then?

Why don't you come here and ask or ask them at the embassy there ?  You think you're country is any different than any others, we have bases in most countries we fought in ..You're just a strategic location for the USA is all. The USA even have a base down in Cuba witch is a known enemy of the states.

34 minutes ago, Phantomboxe said:

Japan did not invade the PH before the American step on that island.

McCollum memo  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McCollum_memo

The claim that Japan attacked the United States without provocation was . . . typical rhetoric. It worked because the public did not know that the administration had expected Japan to respond with war to anti-Japanese measures it had taken in July 1941. . . 

https://mises.org/library/how-us-economic-warfare-provoked-japans-attack-pearl-harbor

• Administrator

I wish extremism stops everywhere and we can be more soft in our beliefs. In addition to that, all the countries do things which are beneficial to them, lets wish they are more wiser in what they do.

Either way:

This forum revolves around topics of a technical nature, which happen to be discussed by people from many nationalities, etnicities and political backgrounds. In order to focus on what unities us all, rather than what divides us, cultural, national and/or political issues are not to be discussed. Members engaging in such discussions will receive a warning.

Thread closed.

• DKT27 locked this topic

Archived