ISIS fighters dress up as WOMEN with make-up and padded bras in desperate bid to flee Mosul

Phantomboxe

Phantomboxe

A Jihadist attempted to flee Mosul in a disguise similar to a pantomime dame, but was caught when he forgot to shave off his beard and moustache.

The ISIS fighter was trying to get away from the former militant stronghold as the city was recaptured, but didn't quite get his escape plan right. Dressed in women's clothes and with elaborate make-up, the bearded man forgot to get rid of his facial hair.

Dressed in women's clothes and with elaborate make-up, the bearded man forgot to get rid of his facial hair. In photos released by the Iraqi army after his capture, the man can be seen to have slathered on powder, eyeshadow and lipstick, even adding some beauty spots. But the large moustache and beard as well as full eyebrows, rather give the game away. Other photos released by the army show the men in padded bras as they try to slip through the net and out of the city.  Mosul's Old City, which once stood as a neighborhood of densely built alleyways and homes on winding lanes, has been reduced to rubble by a months-long war to root out the Islamic State.

Source

4293218300000578-4720274-image-a-19_1500713295803.jpg

In one image, a fighter forgot that not shaving his facial hair off would be a problem as he attempted to dress as a woman to flee

4293217F00000578-4720274-image-a-20_1500713297835.jpg

Other images shared by the Iraqi army show the hapless attempts by men who are trying to get out of the city to look like women, including wearing padded bras

• Replies 71
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The sad thing about this tens of thousands of civilians died there and all the tabloid sites are worried about is someone wearing a dress ..This want bring back all the people who died there .

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/west-mosul-mass-civilian-casualties-death-isis-iraq-us-coalition-aleppo-russia-a7853586.html

The world should be morning these peoples deaths at hand of the terrorists but the media dont even report it. What if it happen too you're country ?

Phantomboxe
3 hours ago, steven36 said:

The world should be morning these peoples deaths at hand of the terrorists but the media dont even report it. What if it happen too you're country ?

its already happening in my country. Until now, there's still fighting. The Fake media are scared to tell the truth.

With a "burka" it doesn't look too difficult to dress and disguise even the most ferocious ISIS fighter as a woman! One of the prinicipal concern of this way of dressing is the practical impossibiity to establish an identification. Of course, it's quite appropiate in most fundamentalist muslim communities, where a woman has really no identitry, being considered more as a property; of the father when a child and once grown up she is "sold" to a male to serve him.

By the way, I understand that for a true muslim it's specifically forbidden to dress as a woman!

1 hour ago, Phantomboxe said:

its already happening to my country. Until now, there's still fighting. The Fake media are scared to tell the truth.

The 2nd war in IRAQ never ended This war was thought up by the US government too take the attention off the US after 9-11 and so far It's worked they never found what they said was there . They knew if they took the Government out that all the terrorist  would go there . The reason Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi said he made ISIS was because Al Qaeda did not follow Bin Laden's teachings anymore. Witch made them a threat too the US .

http://www.heritage.org/middle-east/commentary/isis-vs-al-qaeda-the-good-news-and-the-bad-news

The Twenty Years’ War

https://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2016/08/twenty-years-war/496736/

They moved the war to over there by creating a war to stop them from taking a giant hold of the USA .

Phantomboxe
16 minutes ago, steven36 said:

The 2nd war in IRAQ never ended This war was thought up by the US government too take the attention off the US after 9-11 and so far It's worked they never found what they said was there . They knew if they took the Government out that all the terrorist  would go there . The reason Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi said he made ISIS was because Al Qaeda did not follow Bin Laden's teachings anymore. Witch made them a threat too the US .

Weapon of mass destruction? Your Government failed and guess what it lead to a big mess. But it is what it is. I blame my Government and my people for lack of insight into the problem.

6 minutes ago, Phantomboxe said:

Weapon of mass destruction? Your Government failed and guess what it lead to a big mess. But it is what it is. I blame my Government and my people for lack of insight into the problem.

Only you're own government can run them out .. Not everything as it seems the USA lead many of  them too IRAQ and then it  boiled over into other countries. They went there like sheep's to a slaughter  and now they have many other countries  killing them off too.

You think the USA is going start a war in the Philippines when they been fighting a war in the Middle East for almost 21 years ? maybe after all of them leave the Middle East they may or may not go over there too fight  because in the end every nation  is just out for themselves. If you're Government  don't do nothing while the rest of the world is fighting them in the Middle East the war may be there next.

6 minutes ago, steven36 said:

You think the USA is going start a war in the Philippines when they been fighting a war in the Middle East for almost 21 years ? maybe after all of them leave the Middle East they may or may not go over there too fight  because in the end every nation  is just out for themselves. If you're Government  don't do nothing while the rest of the world is fighting them in the Middle East the war may be there next.

actually it will be. there will be war.... sectarian violence, god forbid. but thats what i see... the muslim separatists are demanding a state of their own and sharia. if that happens and they start abusing non-muslims well... it will be chaos. 

34 minutes ago, ThisPC666 said:

actually it will be. there will be war.... sectarian violence, god forbid. but thats what i see... the muslim separatists are demanding a state of their own and sharia. if that happens and they start abusing non-muslims well... it will be chaos. 

Well what started it all was certain Muslims felt like they  was being abused by non-muslims. The USA trained Bin Laden he fought in the cold war were the USA supplied him with weapons .  Bush even broke bread  with Bin Laden's parents they was friends .. Tell one day Bin Laden had a meeting  about being abused by non-muslims and it all changed . The beef he had with the USA was  we backed Israeli.

I was at work the day 9-11 happened and they stopped us to go see it on the news even my Professor in collage explained too us in great detail.about it and  many Americans did not approve of that war in IRAQ and were ashamed too be from the USA because of this, there should of only been one war but there was two.

2 hours ago, steven36 said:

http://www.heritage.org/middle-east/commentary/isis-vs-al-qaeda-the-good-news-and-the-bad-news

The Twenty Years’ War

https://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2016/08/twenty-years-war/496736/

They moved the war to over there by creating a war to stop them from taking a giant hold of the USA .

Bush 8 years + Obama 8 years still couldn't finish Iraq and Saddam regime, they thought it only takes few weeks for Iraq army and People to surrender but it actually took more than a decade for them to get out of Iraq when they faced the brave Iraqi peoples' resistance.  

Sunni and Shia are both brothers, the western media is trying SO HARD to Differentiate them and highlight some tiny differences and depict them as huge factors and in the end make fight between them. but people here are not stupid, not easily brainwashed as they thought. 

now Trump wants to make war with Iran. the country who fought +20 countries in the 8 years Iran-Iraq war against Saddam, after the war finished Iran released war hostages from up to +10 different countries. so how can a president be so stupid ? first he leaves Paris agreement, then he sends missiles to another country where he has no right to do so, then shows his true warmonger nature inherited from his zionist masters. 

you said about 9/11, how stupid the U.S judges can be to deny the OBVIOUS participation of saudi regime in 9/11 and declare Iran as responsible for that attack? how can someone support a filthy nation like this and stand behind it I wonder.

4 hours ago, Jogs said:

I hope they don't get r*ped by other ISIS members. :lol::lol:

I hope they punished for their crimes. :yes:

Ironic how they view cross dressers. And how they vie women. Yet, they saw fit to dress as women to flee prosecution. Speaks volumes of their so called faith/religion. And speaks volumes of their charterers if they ever had any.

This is the 21st century, I can not believe these mentalities are still alive. But I guess their "incubation vessels" are very tolerated.

18 hours ago, Phantomboxe said:

its already happening in my country. Until now, there's still fighting. The Fake media are scared to tell the truth.

Why the battle is so long (ISIS militants came to the city 2 months ago and the batttle is still ongoing)? Didn't US special forces helping you? Is your air force weak?

Phantomboxe
35 minutes ago, Salafi said:

Why the battle is so long (ISIS militants came to the city 2 months ago and the batttle is still ongoing)? Didn't US special forces helping you? Is your air force weak?

there some BS commentary in the video. The Autralia/US Special Forces didn't help the battle only providing assistance. Idon't think it was true. China providing weapons to the military. but as far as i concern there's someone helping the ISIS there, maybe corrupt politician, Generals, Outsiders and non-christian that want to remove Philippine President from power. As you can see in the video that plane OV-10 Bronco is from Vietnam war era. Those brave soldiers will liberate the City soon.

13 minutes ago, Phantomboxe said:

there some BS commentary in the video. The Autralia/US Special Forces didn't help the battle only providing assistance. Idon't think it was true. China providing weapons to the military. but as far as i concern there's someone helping the ISIS there, maybe corrupt politician, Generals, Outsiders and non-christian that want to remove Philippine President from power. As you can see in the video that plane OV-10 Bronco is from Vietnam war era.

The fact that people helped ISIS (maybe Duterte is behind implementation of IS in your country) settled does not change the fact that this battle lasts enormously despite the low number of jihadists present on the spot and the help of America.
There are two possibilities: Either your army is weak and it is very worrying. Either Duterte causes this battle to last in order to gain more power.

Many US warplanes were spotted in Marawi like here : 

_96430228_039974191-1.jpg.

Phantomboxe
2 minutes ago, Salafi said:

The fact that people helped ISIS (maybe Duterte is behind implementation of IS in your country) settled does not change the fact that this battle lasts enormously despite the low number of jihadists present on the spot and the help of America.
There are two possibilities: Either your army is weak and it is very worrying. Either Duterte causes this battle to last in order to gain more power.

or maybe CIA want to establish ISIS in my country? that's why he declare a Martial Law. America did not help but instead they just showed up in there like the Boogy Man.

USA should stop meddling in other countries like they did to Syria.

1 minute ago, Phantomboxe said:

or maybe CIA want to establish ISIS in my country? that's why he declare a Martial Law. America did not help but instead they just showed up in there like the Boogy Man.

USA should stop meddling in other countries like they did to Syria.

So you're telling me that Duterte does not have the courage to tell American planes to go home?

In my opinion, I really think that Duterte helped IS's implementation in Phillipines. Using terrorist groups to give themselves more power, a technique commonly used by dictators in Arab countries.

Phantomboxe
54 minutes ago, Salafi said:

So you're telling me that Duterte does not have the courage to tell American planes to go home?

In my opinion, I really think that Duterte helped IS's implementation in Phillipines. Using terrorist groups to give themselves more power, a technique commonly used by dictators in Arab countries.

So telling me that Duterte is a Dictator? 80% people in the PH loves Duterte. Do think that the American will leave? that crook Hitlery sending her minions to the Ph.

2 minutes ago, Phantomboxe said:

So telling me that Duterte is a Dictator? 90% people in the PH loves Duterte. Do think that the American will leave? that crook Hitlery sending her minions to the Ph.

When you said : "90% people in the PH loves Duterte." It reminds me of the democratic elections in Syria ... LOL

d2EZ.jpg

Phantomboxe
11 minutes ago, Salafi said:

When you said : "90% people in the PH loves Duterte." It reminds me of the democratic elections in Syria ... LOL

Well, don't compare duterte to Assad hes not a Muslim. Duterte balls is pure Christian.

The Philippines wants modern Russian weapons to combat ISIS-linked terrorists, the country’s president Rodrigo Duterte told his Russian counterpart after declaring martial law for 60 days in the South and cutting short his trip to Moscow to deal with the crisis. The meeting between President Vladimir Putin and Duterte was scheduled for Thursday but was brought forward to Tuesday evening after the Philippines president declared martial law and was forced to return home. The declaration followed a shootout between government troops and Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS, ISIL) aligned militants in the southern city of Marawi. “I came [to Moscow] to secure your support and to confirm our friendship,” the Philippines President said as he met Putin. Duterte expressed regret that he had to leave Russia early after “ISIS units occupied the province [Mindanao], and there are still fighting and clashes there.” Duterte, who called Russia a “reliable partner,” also emphasized that Manila is ready to develop relations with Moscow and is looking forward to purchase Russian arms to fight terrorists in his country. “Of course, our country needs modern weapons. We had orders in the United States, but now the situation there is not so smooth, and in order to fight with ISIS, with their units and factions, we need modern weapons,” Duterte told Putin. Prior to his Monday’s arrival in Russia, Duterte said Manila signaled his interest in buying small arms, helicopters and jets from Moscow to fight its drug war and terrorist insurgency. While Washington used to supply weapons to Manila, Duterte previously said that procuring arms from the United States might be challenging because the US was heavily criticizing the alleged human rights abuses in his country. “Of course, cooperation in the military-technical field is possible,” Putin told Duterte at the Kremlin, adding, that the countries have many other prospective areas of cooperation, including in the areas of power, engineering, energy and transportation. Putin also expressed his condolences over the killing of two soldiers and one police officer after the Islamic State-aligned Maute Group of terrorists occupied parts of Marawi City. “I want to express my condolences in connection with the death of people in your country that happened as a result of the terrorist attack,” Putin told Duterte, saying that he and Russian people “fully understand” why Duterte was forced to cut short his trip. “I want to express hope that the conflict will be resolved as soon as possible with minimum losses,” Putin added. The Russian leader also said despite Duterte’s early leave, the two countries will still sign the full set of documents that had been prepared by the delegations. “Your ministers will stay here and tomorrow this package of documents which is aimed at the development of our bilateral relations, will be signed,” Putin said. Duterte was also forced to cancel his Wednesday meeting with Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev because of the developments in the Philippines. “The government is in full control of the situation and is fully aware that the Maute/ISIS and similar groups have the capability, though limited, to disturb the peace,” presidential spokesman Ernesto Abella told a news conference in Moscow. ‘I will eat you alive’: Philippines leader Duterte vows revenge on ISIS affiliate — RT News Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte has pledged to personally deal with a group of Islamist militants by publicly eating them alive. Duterte described in detail how he would carry out his revenge... Also speaking in Moscow, Defense Secretary Delfin Lorenzana said additional soldiers would arrive in Marawi Wednesday morning to expel terrorist snipers from the city. He stressed that the situation in Marawi City is under control and that security forces are only holding position to give reinforcements time to arrive. On the plane set to depart Moscow for Manila, Duterte said the martial law will be "harsh" and will not be different from the rule of Ferdinand Marcos who ruled under such a decree from 1972 until 1981. "Martial law is martial law... you have experienced martial law, it would not be any different from what President Marcos did. I'd be harsh," said Duterte. Duterte also suggested that the measure, which is to last for 60 days, may be extended even further. "If it would take a year to do it, then we will do it. If it's over within a month, then I'll be happy," he said.

@Phantomboxe

Ø  Well, don't compare duterte to Assad hes not a Muslim. Duterte balls is pure Christian.

Being a tyrant or a dictator does not mean being a Muslim.

Ø  The Philippines wants modern Russian weapons to combat ISIS-linked terrorists, the country’s president Rodrigo Duterte told his Russian counterpart after declaring martial law for 60 days in the South and cutting short his trip to Moscow to deal with the crisis.

In my opinion you need much more than modern Russian weapons. I think you need a competent army and soldiers, not just modern weapons.

Ø  The meeting between President Vladimir Putin and Duterte was scheduled for Thursday but was brought forward to Tuesday evening after the Philippines president declared martial law and was forced to return home.

Yes I already know that Duterte triggered the martial law. That's what I told you a while ago.

Ø  “Of course, our country needs modern weapons. We had orders in the United States, but now the situation there is not so smooth, and in order to fight with ISIS, with their units and factions, we need modern weapons,” Duterte told Putin.

Reassuring to see that Duterte himself admits that his army is not up to par.

I do not know what you're trying to show by copying this article, but you really have to be blind not to see the dictator Duterte's craving for ever-growing power.

• DKT27 locked this topic

Archived