Donations Read more... ×
PafoH

What is the best way to block ads on non rooted Android

dcs18
On 7/10/2017 at 2:44 AM, straycat19 said:

I test adblocking by doing a google search and then seeing if the ads across the top and listed in the results are there.  For example, in another thread on this forum a search for flip flops was done on google and the picture ads across the top and ads in the search results were shown.  I tested my PC adblocking and I don't see any of those ads.

You mean the following pathetic looking one? :lmao:

On 7/7/2017 at 5:46 AM, straycat19 said:

Here is what I see when I do a google search for flip flops.

flipflops.jpg

It's time you learned the art of ad. blocking:

On 7/15/2017 at 2:31 PM, dcs18 said:

EPy5KVU.png

KRS

browser that includes adbloc is fully functional android-operated. No flash for others :lol:

dcs18
On 7/10/2017 at 2:44 AM, straycat19 said:

I tested my android devices that have Adguard on them and they show all the ads.  There may be a way to filter them out manually but this was strictly a test of default adblocking without doing anything special.  Unfortunately extensions aren't usable on mobile devices so those that I use in windows can't be used on android.

Default ad. blocking, without doing anything special — utter rubbish! Nowadays, even n00bs do not use their ad. blocker, on default settings — the only morons who commit that blunder are the ones who review, compare and then promote third-rate software, for monetary considerations (here's one such example.)

Here's my result from AdGuard for Android and Firefox, blocking advertisements on Google Search with your favorite search parameter "Flip Flops":—

BaAwTnG.png