Streaming music

topmoxie

Does anyone know how to stream music from a pc or from Amazon cloud or with spotify?  Leave me a link that explains it.  And explain the easiest way as I am baffled about how to do this.

• Replies 4
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
5 hours ago, topmoxie said:

Does anyone know how to stream music from a pc or from Amazon cloud or with spotify?  Leave me a link that explains it.  And explain the easiest way as I am baffled about how to do this.

While I have no experience in any of these services, by streaming, what do you mean, stream to some device or something else there.

2 hours ago, DKT27 said:

While I have no experience in any of these services, by streaming, what do you mean, stream to some device or something else there.

LIKe if you where playing a online game can you stream your own music to the game

• Administrator
34 minutes ago, topmoxie said:

LIKe if you where playing a online game can you stream your own music to the game

You mean mic-spamming. :P

You can try options mentioned here. Make sure you try the first option. Then, you will need to disable or zero the speaker volume in the game and then keep the voice button pressed whenever you play something. There might be better methods to mic-spam though, but I'm not aware of them.

• 1 year later...

Archived