Manchester Arena attack: 22 dead and 59 hurt

kasper

12 hours ago, Dodel said:

Yep, we got knocked down, but we're back up and making a nice cup of tea.

We'll 'av these bastards.

tell that to the family of those who lost their kids

of course you're back up, you're sitting on your ass drinking your whatever coffee and what else you expect?

• Replies 56
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, saeed_dc said:

of course you're back up, you're sitting on your ass drinking your whatever coffee and what else you expect?

I think you miss-understood, nvm. FYI - I'm 10 mins from Manchester, so NOT making light of it.

21 hours ago, saeed_dc said:

Not only they don't attack the zionists, they also get cured in their hospitals))

you're apparently not that well informed in iran.

remember the charly hebdo attack?? 2 days later, one terrorist attack happened in a kosher supermarket.

remember the bataclan attack??? that place was own until a few days before the attack by a jew. the guy even organized there events to raise money & support some israeli forces.

2 hours ago, Dodel said:

I think you miss-understood, nvm. FYI - I'm 10 mins from Manchester, so NOT making light of it.

I understood Just right.

you seem to have misunderstood it. being near that city is different than losing a family member in that attack, FYI.

38 minutes ago, flitox said:

you're apparently not that well informed in iran.

remember the charly hebdo attack?? 2 days later, one terrorist attack happened in a kosher supermarket.

remember the bataclan attack??? that place was own until a few days before the attack by a jew. the guy even organized there events to raise money & support some israeli forces.

You better reply to your previous posts first instead of changing subjects and running away ;) 

23 hours ago, p4psb said:

I did say "and all the other victims" as there are just too many to list all of them! I also did not mention Boston or 9/11 or Melbourne.............

ISIS/DAESH are terrorists pure and simple.

I have been in very close contact with terrorists, and I know what they are capable of.

Perhaps I should link your post to the various anti-terrorist organisations, maybe I'll start with interpol as there in your neck of the woods. 

4 hours ago, saeed_dc said:

I know lots of ISIS terrorists are french, speaking fluently that language too. so I'm not surprised you said that

I am not French!

2 minutes ago, clubhouse said:

Perhaps I should link your post to the various anti-terrorist organisations, maybe I'll start with interpol as there in your neck of the woods. 

Please do. They will know my background very well!

PS - it is they are, not there!

4 hours ago, saeed_dc said:

I think despite the carnage the terrorists have achieved nothing in their goal to create a world wide domination of their faith and creed, its not and never will work...I'm relaxing in the sun on Bournemouth beach, happy as Larry.

43 minutes ago, clubhouse said:

...I'm relaxing in the sun on Bournemouth beach, happy as Larry.

Only a matter of season (eh?):

In the summer, in the baking sun,
Bournemouth oozes a sense of fun,
But in the winter, when skies are grey,
I have no real desire to want to stay.

[...]

~ Angela Wybrow

The best (season) (happy as Larry):

Spring comes with its flowers, autumn with the moon,
summer with breezes, winter with snow;
when useless things don't stick in the mind,
that is your best season.

~ Wu-men Huai-kai

null

55 minutes ago, adi said:

Only a matter of season (eh?):

In the summer, in the baking sun,
Bournemouth oozes a sense of fun,
But in the winter, when skies are grey,
I have no real desire to want to stay.

[...]

~ Angela Wybrow

The best (season) (happy as Larry):

Spring comes with its flowers, autumn with the moon,
summer with breezes, winter with snow;
when useless things don't stick in the mind,
that is your best season.

~ Wu-men Huai-kai

wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==

As a general rule, I desist from commenting on terrorism — just couldn't resist the pun:—

Dn2julr.png

8 hours ago, clubhouse said:

despite the carnage the terrorists have achieved nothing

uk get their version patriot act

Armed Forces Deployment (Royal Prerogative) Bill (HL Bill 34)

Make provision about the approval required for deployment of Her Majesty’s
Armed Forces by the Prime Minister in the event of conflict overseas.

https://www.publications.parliament.uk/pa/bills/lbill/2015-2016/0034/lbill_2015-20160034_en_1.htm

1,000 troops on the streets after Manchester bombing attack

Nearly 1,000 troops took up static guarding duty at locations including Parliament, Downing Street, embassies and Buckingham Palace, relieving 1,000 armed police.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/24/1000-troops-streets-manchester-bombing-attack/

say it all no protect public same over world

1 hour ago, dufus said:

uk get their version patriot act

Armed Forces Deployment (Royal Prerogative) Bill (HL Bill 34)

Make provision about the approval required for deployment of Her Majesty’s
Armed Forces by the Prime Minister in the event of conflict overseas.

https://www.publications.parliament.uk/pa/bills/lbill/2015-2016/0034/lbill_2015-20160034_en_1.htm

1,000 troops on the streets after Manchester bombing attack

Nearly 1,000 troops took up static guarding duty at locations including Parliament, Downing Street, embassies and Buckingham Palace, relieving 1,000 armed police.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/24/1000-troops-streets-manchester-bombing-attack/

say it all no protect public same over world

"uk get their version patriot act" Huh?

The Bill would require the Prime Minister to seek approval from the House of Commons before taking a ‘conflict decision’ authorising the use of force by UK forces, if the use of force would take place outside the United Kingdom and would be regulated by the law of armed conflict.

15 hours ago, dufus said:

1,000 troops on the streets after Manchester bombing attack.

Too late...

Preemptive action against the ISIS fighters in Europe is required.

6 minutes ago, pc71520 said:

Too late...

Preemptive action against the ISIS fighters in Europe is required.

What's required?

always clear --

from olden times --

yet humans fail to act --

time and time again.

Why?

inhuman is the other side

of humans -- inseparable

perhaps?

On 25/05/2017 at 0:37 AM, clubhouse said:

The Bill would require the Prime Minister to seek approval from the House of Commons before taking a ‘conflict decision’

Exceptions to requirement for approval: emergencies and security issues

(1) Approval is not required for a conflict decision if the emergency condition or
security condition in this section is met.

(2) The emergency condition is that—

(a) 10the conflict decision is necessary for dealing with an emergency, and

(b) for that reason, there is not sufficient time for an approval covering the
decision to be given before the decision is made.

(3) The security condition is that—

(a) the public disclosure of information about the conflict decision could
15prejudice one or both of the matters mentioned in subsection (4), and

(b) for that reason, it is not appropriate for an approval covering the
decision to be sought before the decision is made.

(4) The matters are—

(a) the effectiveness of activities which result from the decision or with
20which the decision is otherwise connected;

(b) the security or safety of—

(i) members of UK forces,

(ii) members of other forces directly or indirectly assisting UK
forces, or

(iii) 25other persons directly or indirectly assisting UK forces or other
forces within sub-paragraph (ii).

suggest you read careful the full document with legal eyes there enough loop hole to get a full army through you should be worried

On 24/05/2017 at 2:49 PM, saeed_dc said:

You better reply to your previous posts first instead of changing subjects and running away ;) 

sorry dude, i don't spend my day on nsane, and there is nothing i can do if the topic is locked when i come back

anyway, thats certainly a good thing daesh do not attack israel directly, you know why?? cuz then Iran would feel the need to support them.

and i'd curious to know what you have to say about yemen... ain't that the place where some shias are trying to overthrow the sunni governement, a kind of a reverse syria situation.

I think we'll have to disagree on your interpretation of the bill, I pretty sure there are a number of bills to cover civil unrest\disobedience aside from acts of terrorism.

Imprison or Deport the 3000 on the terrorist watchlist

https://www.change.org/p/theresa-may-mp-imprison-or-deport-the-3000-on-the-terrorist-watchlist

Telegraph View: the Government has to tackle any procedural obstacles to fighting terrorism

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/terrorism-in-the-uk/11427130/Britain-must-fix-system-to-deport-terror-suspects.html

2 hours ago, clubhouse said:

I think we'll have to disagree on your interpretation of the bill, I pretty sure there are a number of bills to cover civil unrest\disobedience aside from acts of terrorism.

you right not being rude to you problem is those who interpret are the ones who wrote it for their purpose which is not good for democratic rule that point i try to make

4 hours ago, flitox said:

anyway, thats certainly a good thing daesh do not attack israel directly, you know why?? cuz then Iran would feel the need to support them.

Iran is a major player in fight against the terrorism, unlike U.S that only talks and no action. and if that was the case then Iran would support the attack on UK or US by terrorists, but Iran condemned every attack. 

when Iran says "death to America" it's death to "American politics" and politicians/warmongers, Not the ordinary people. but most casualties we see are from the ordinary people, unfortunately.

http://uk.businessinsider.com/r-iran-condemns-uk-attack-criticizes-western-security-ties-to-gulf-2017-5

http://en.farsnews.com/newstext.aspx?nn=13960303000802

4 hours ago, flitox said:

and i'd curious to know what you have to say about yemen... ain't that the place where some shias are trying to overthrow the sunni governement, a kind of a reverse syria situation.

Yemen? you mean the place where saudis use the American military bombs on innocent people? if people liked the so called "sunni government" then they would never, never, let any shia or Iranian backed people or any other kinds of outsider, to enter their country and help them. 

the same happens to Syria, if people didn't liked Bashar Al Asad then they wouldn't be supporting him right now, fight for their country and kill ISIS terrorists.

now the question is, will your washed up brain accept the facts?

If you read books like this one (just a sample)

djk5t23uz033l7y3g.jpg

Kurt Eichenwald—New York Times bestselling author of Conspiracy of Fools and The Informant—recounts the first 500 days after 9/11 in a comprehensive, fly on the wall, compelling page-turner as gripping as any thriller.Kurt Eichenwald—New York Times bestselling author of Conspiracy of Fools and The Informant— recounts the first 500 days after 9/11 in a comprehensive, compelling page-turner as gripping as any thriller. In 500 Days, master chronicler Kurt Eichenwald lays bare the harrowing decisions, deceptions, and delusions of the eighteen months that changed the world forever, as leaders raced to protect their citizens in the wake of 9/11. Eichenwald’s gripping, immediate style and trueto- life dialogue puts readers at the heart of these historic events, from the Oval Office to Number 10 Downing Street, from Guantanamo Bay to the depths of CIA headquarters, from the al-Qaeda training camps to the torture chambers of Egypt and Syria. He reveals previously undisclosed information from the terror wars, including never before reported details about warrantless wiretapping, the anthrax attacks and investigations, and conflicts between Washington and London. With his signature fast-paced narrative style, Eichenwald— whose book, The Informant, was called “one of the best nonfiction books of the decade” by The New York Times Book Review—exposes a world of secrets and lies that has remained hidden for far too long.

you understand that you can't trust the most information you get. And I'm tired to read/hear the word terror from the mouth of an American. Big parts of terrorism is the fault of the CIA

19 hours ago, saeed_dc said:

Iran is a major player in fight against the terrorism, unlike U.S that only talks and no action. and if that was the case then Iran would support the attack on UK or US by terrorists, but Iran condemned every attack. 

when Iran says "death to America" it's death to "American politics" and politicians/warmongers, Not the ordinary people. but most casualties we see are from the ordinary people, unfortunately.

http://uk.businessinsider.com/r-iran-condemns-uk-attack-criticizes-western-security-ties-to-gulf-2017-5

http://en.farsnews.com/newstext.aspx?nn=13960303000802

Yemen? you mean the place where saudis use the American military bombs on innocent people? if people liked the so called "sunni government" then they would never, never, let any shia or Iranian backed people or any other kinds of outsider, to enter their country and help them. 

the same happens to Syria, if people didn't liked Bashar Al Asad then they wouldn't be supporting him right now, fight for their country and kill ISIS terrorists.

now the question is, will your washed up brain accept the facts?

things are bit more complicated that pointing at one country say this this country is supporting terrorism.... while i agree there are certainly plenty of people in saudia that support ISIS cuz they like their visions of islam thay are trying to promote and might even be interested in seeing them create a caliphate, especially if it happened to be in places that were belonging to shia muslims,

Yemen, yep that place where minority that happened to be shia wanted to overthrew the government, that didn't want to have it happened so it called their allies in order to get some help.

quite like syria where another group of people wanted to use the dissatisfaction of the youth to overthrow Assad who in returned called for his allies for help. and here you gotta add ISIS using the chaos in order to try to steal the place from everybody so they could built their visions.

in both place, innocent people that just wanted to live their life in peace are getting killed by the government that want to stay, rightly or wrongly, in power.

but i saw what i wanted to see.... in syria, asad is right to bombs those innocent people while in yemen it's a crime.... you even push the blame on the usa cuz they might have built the ammos, when all they did is sell them to saudia. what saudia is doing with it is none of their problems but that another story.

religion is brainwash, dude, little man is the sky that built it all and came to tell human, hey live by these rules and then a few years later, wait, i was wrong, live by those, and then again holy shit, i was wrong again, this are the rules you should follow.... what a joke...

Firefighters criticise bosses claiming they 'held them back' from responding to Manchester attack

Firefighters have hit out at bosses and accused them of holding them back from responding to the Manchester suicide bombing until 90 minutes after the incident.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/firefighters-criticise-bosses-who-held-them-back-from-responding-to-manchester-attack-a3548366.html

5 hours ago, flitox said:

things are bit more complicated that pointing at one country say this this country is supporting terrorism.... while i agree there are certainly plenty of people in saudia that support ISIS cuz they like their visions of islam thay are trying to promote and might even be interested in seeing them create a caliphate, especially if it happened to be in places that were belonging to shia muslims,

Yemen, yep that place where minority that happened to be shia wanted to overthrew the government, that didn't want to have it happened so it called their allies in order to get some help.

quite like syria where another group of people wanted to use the dissatisfaction of the youth to overthrow Assad who in returned called for his allies for help. and here you gotta add ISIS using the chaos in order to try to steal the place from everybody so they could built their visions.

in both place, innocent people that just wanted to live their life in peace are getting killed by the government that want to stay, rightly or wrongly, in power.

but i saw what i wanted to see.... in syria, asad is right to bombs those innocent people while in yemen it's a crime.... you even push the blame on the usa cuz they might have built the ammos, when all they did is sell them to saudia. what saudia is doing with it is none of their problems but that another story.

religion is brainwash, dude, little man is the sky that built it all and came to tell human, hey live by these rules and then a few years later, wait, i was wrong, live by those, and then again holy shit, i was wrong again, this are the rules you should follow.... what a joke...

Groups, groups, groups...

You gotta get your head outta snow.

If a group dares and decides to rise, it's because they are getting support from the outside. since 2010 ISIS, which is backed by US, zionists and saudis, have been killing people, more than 300k by now. It's in the interest of those supporters to cause chaos around the Iran's border. because Syria IS Iran's ally. Since long time ago. just one of the instances was during the forces war on Iran from Iraq, when Syria allowed Iran to use their airspace for refueling, for attack on H3 airbase, one of the biggest air missions in the history.

ISIS was made by them to destabilize counties around Iran, that's their main purpose.

In Syria Assad bombed innocent people? oh you believe the fake story which was told in western news channels that Assad used chemical weapons against his own people, in the time when he was already winning and there is no logical reason to do it. also UN already emptied their chemical weapons and confirmed it. 

US selling weapons and illegal weapons to saudis 

Boy next time watch what and who you accuse for being brainwashed. you still watch news from the west. that explains everything.

• DKT27 locked this topic

Archived