Alien: Covenant

clubhouse

• Replies 11
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hope it's as good as Aliens from 1986, I read that it's not going on where Prometheus ended.

Alien: Covenant is a 2017 American science fiction horror film[4] directed by Ridley Scott and written by John Logan and Dante Harper, with a story by Michael Green and Jack Paglen. A sequel to the 2012 film Prometheus, the film is the second installment in the Alien prequel series and the sixth installment overall in the Alien film series, as well as the third directed by Scott. The film stars Michael Fassbender, Katherine Waterston, Billy Crudup, Danny McBride and Demián Bichir, and follows the crew of a ship that lands on an uncharted planet before making a terrifying discovery.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alien:_Covenant

The Android Walter,  Breaks the alphabetical sequence of Androids use in the film franchise.. (probably because DAVID is still functional)

1. Ash
  2. Bishop
  3. Call
  4. David
  5. Walter (should have been Eden from the comics)

Alien: Covenant review: a terrifying return to horror that doesn’t quite click

Bloodier than you can believe

DF_14740_rgb_2040.0.jpg

When compared to Prometheus, there is no doubt that Alien: Covenant is a massive improvement. The scares are some of the best the entire series has to offer, and on that criteria alone it can probably be considered a success. But there’s no escaping the fact that as a standalone film, Covenant is wanting, neither truly making its own thematic points nor carving out its own unique place in the legacy of the franchise. It’s an expanded universe movie, one whose meaning can only be determined when viewed alongside all other installments — including those yet to be made.

The problem is that the Alien franchise started in an age where sequels could be complete films unto themselves — in fact, James Cameron’s Aliens is considered by many to be one of the best sequels ever made. That is simply not the same kind of cinematic landscape we find ourselves in today, so perhaps something like Alien: Covenant is the best we can hope for. That said, I’d like to think that Scott has one more truly great Alien movie left in him somewhere. Maybe we’ll get it next time.

Israeli_Eagle
On 5/4/2017 at 11:48 PM, psyko666 said:

Hope it's as good as Aliens from 1986, I read that it's not going on where Prometheus ended.

Only another remake series, only from 3D effects factory and shitty story. Same as Star Trek since 2009... YUK imho!!!

:mad2::pissed::shit:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Phantomboxe

Alien Covenant 1080p KORSUB HDRip.

Download:

Spoiler

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:87e88a6a31d2271a3fff5cd98159f38d3ce19738&dn=Alien.Covenant.2017.1080p.KORSUB.HDRip.x264.AAC2.0-STUTTERSHIT&tr=http%3A%2F%2Ftracker.trackerfix.com%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2F9.rarbg.me%3A2710&tr=udp%3A%2F%2F9.rarbg.to%3A2710

4 hours ago, markee said:

Does this copy have Chinese subtitles ?

korean subtitles hardcoded

• 2 weeks later...

I thought this film was a total let down, from the acting to the dialogue.

As for putting your nose and airways up against unknown plants on an unknown, unstudied newly found planet, without protective breathing equipment is beyond stupid.

I know, I know, it's only a film but even kids in chemical class would have more sense:duh:      :D

Archived