North Korean ballistic missile launch FAILS

Siddharta

• Replies 55
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, saeed_dc said:

yes that's their justification, they say yes all governments lie to people so why not trump do the same. it's a lie too. so if US invaded Iraq based on lies about WMD then it's Ok because all governments do the same? then you accuse us of having messed up logic because we hate Israel and US? what logic tells you that to support terrorists?

that's against the forum's rule to target other members and insult or accuse them. mind you.

not an insult but a question...but ranting about zionist controlling the American government is

1 minute ago, dMog said:

not an insult but a question...but ranting about zionist controlling the American government is

No it isn't, they are not forum members. Lolz

actually ranting about Iran and its actions is

51 minutes ago, dMog said:

you should post that link for that program

Unless you plan too stay on Firefox ESR like i do I would suggest using uMatrix it can do the the same thing  and is updated more often and they also have it for Chrome . I use  uMatrix for chrome because they dont have the other one for it. You also can block images  and any 3rd party website with it

uMatrix for Firefo

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/umatrix/

uMatrix for Chrome

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/umatrix/ogfcmafjalglgifnmanfmnieipoejdcf?hl=en

• Administrator
7 hours ago, pc71520 said:

When the U.S.A., Russia, the U.K., China, France

-as well as Pakistan, India, and Israel-

have all developed Nuclear weapons,

it is legitimate.

When another country,

like North Korea, Iran etc.

tries to develop Nuclear arms,

it is not legitimate.

I find it purely hypocritical...

India part is kind of incorrect. We had done tests decades ago, after that, a biased nuclear provisions were put into place which said that no country, except the ones on top, were allowed to keep nuclear for war purpose. But we have to keep them thanks to our terrorist neighbor, or may I say some terrorists in our neighborhood country. Since then, we Indians have decided that we will stick to the second strike policy, meaning, we will never use it unless someone hits us with it. However, due to the above testing decades ago, we are still not allowed to enter Nuclear Suppliers Group - NSG, which allows us to buy and sell nuclear materials from the countries in this group, only and only for non-war power / electricity production purpose, thanks to some particular countries not understanding that India, culturally speaking, is one of the most peace loving country in the world which does not believe and never use such a weapon.

ANW, you guys, again, have successfully managed to take this thread off-topic. Instead of all of you condemning and criticizing what looks like a nuclear war like escalation, you guys argue about you vs me.

Let me tell you guys something. Go to SK once, go there and tell them a joke about NK people, they will not laugh. You know why, because people in SK believe that the common people in NK are their own people, same culture, same language, same people. Just because they are separated by borders, leaders and politics does not mean they are separated from within. If people from two of the most biggest enemy countries currently in the world love each other and wish for peace, then people from other countries should learn from it.

I would also like to add that the leaders of NK, which surely are acting immaturely, with regular threats of destroying countries do not understand the power and effect of the thing they are trying to do or are making. I do not know about other countries, but this is going to cause huge issues to the whole of humanity if some war does happen, with NK being one of the biggest loser in it.

Having said, I think in last few days, I'm hearing that there is considerable efforts being taken from two big countries, which will surely help in improving this situation.

All that said, in respect of Guidelines and to prevent further arguments on this thread, thread closed.

• DKT27 locked this topic
  • Administrator

Just as everyone knows, some members are unhappy that this thread was locked. The reason for doing this was not only about avoiding political discussions, but the idea behind that whole rule in the Guidelines was added for, it was getting too personal and when these things get too personal, they are sure to divide the community - exactly what the Guidelines suggest and exactly what was happening here. The RSU which was made to highlight the closing of this thread also shows exactly why this was closed.

Some are unhappy that I gave my opinions before closing them. There are many reasons behind making a long post above. One is, I had to clarify some things, which would have been a bigger shame if I did not, second is, while the post above might have had some personal views, it was more about sharing of the knowledge that came besides those personal views, that knowledge was shared in consideration that I expect members to understand these things before they start arguing on same topics again. Third is, I consider it as a duty as a admin to guide the members as much as possible, though, following that or agreeing to that all depends on you. It is very important that in this multi-national, multi-cultural, multi-partnership world, we need understand that common individuals are not necessarily bad, we also need to understand that what are effects of the decisions that are taken by leaders - see India still suffering due to doing that nuclear test decades ago and people need to respect other people, even if they do not have the same border as you do.

While posting of such news is allowed, this thread, even without my explanation in my previous post, would have been closed as doing so it's in the best interest of the forums, hence, it remains closed.

Another thing, if anyone did have any problems with it, a rightful thing would have been to PM me about it.

Archived