Microsoft OneDrive: 200 GB to 2 years for Seagate owners

boulawan

46 minutes ago, jbleck said:

works... i used NA7ZH6R8

change some characters after NA7Z and try your luck (some characters are not supported... I, U and some other one i think)

yes, it worked :lmao:

JL7Mf55.png

• Replies 59
  • Views 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, jbleck said:

works... i used NA7ZH6R8

change some characters after NA7Z and try your luck (some characters are not supported... I, U and some other one i think)

Worked for me also first time ^_^. Followed NA7Z with a random letter, then number, then letter and a number.

For the life of me I can't get this to work. I've created my own fake serial with the string NA7ZXXXX and it just gets an error when i try to click on the offer, the blue button.

1 hour ago, 0bin said:

For me worked this NA7ZXXYY

XX=2 numbers different

YY=2 letters different

But reading those up here, I don't know, maybe blocked? Tried yesterday and worked, with EDGE

it was working this morning, but not working now.

On 21/03/2017 at 4:04 PM, jbleck said:

works... i used NA7ZH6R8

This worked for me.

I am not sure how much use I will get out of it though considering that it is time limited and that I will need to delete all the files to reduce it back under the original size limit to make it functional again after the 2 years expires.

9 hours ago, Stig said:

This worked for me.

I am not sure how much use I will get out of it though considering that it is time limited and that I will need to delete all the files to reduce it back under the original size limit to make it functional again after the 2 years expires.

enjoy it while it lasts... they (MS) will upgrade the free version to more GBs by then most likely and u'll just be one step ahead :)

user@nsaneforums, can you pm me a working sn please?  I have a daily, annoying, message pop up, everyday telling me I'm over the ridiculously low basic storage and I'd rather not delete my stuff yet.  MS will freeze me out if I don't up my storage or delete my precious data.  If you are able to help, thanks in advance.

I got three NA7Z serials that seagate took (using two different accounts) but never got any offer from seagate.  I also used Firefox 2x and Chrome 1x. 

Is this still working?  Can anyone confirm?

I entered two serials I own and nada.

Anyone else having this error?

Here are some serial letters and numbers,

1.NA4LZQ5X

2.NA4LE22X

Change the first X to a number, not 2 and the second to a letter not G.

Hope this helps!

I just check, did a registration, but 200 GB to 2 years onedrive offer page is missing now.

3 minutes ago, sebangzat said:

Still no luck for me :unsure:

I successfully registered but no more onrdrive offer link. 

xSD8fIN.png

user@nsaneforums

try

https://myportal.seagate.com/consumer-identity/onedrive?email=***your-email***&sn=***your-code***

***your-email***
***your-code***

Still this is not a Giveaway.

(i.e. not everyone can access the promotion) is not considered a giveaway and shouldn't be posted in this forum.

48 minutes ago, raddy said:
ERROR IN OFFER REDEMPTION. PLEASE CLICK HERE TO CONTACT US

I'm getting the same error message too

I still have not received extra storage space.

I finally found a contact for them.

Here it is: http://support2.seagate.com/cso_customer_personalinfo?cxid=a6z3A000000lhUmQAI&language=en_US

Archived