IObit Start Menu 8 Pro - 1 Year[365 Days] Promo

by

BitsDuJour

settings.jpg

Overview:

Before Windows 8 and Windows 10, life was so much simpler – to get started doing anything, you’d just click on the Start menu. But after upgrading your computer to these new operating systems, you figured out your first problem – no Start menu! Get it back quickly using today’s discount software promotion, Start Menu 8!

Start Menu 8 brings the classic Start Menu to Windows 8 and Windows 10, and offers a powerful file search that’s 20% faster! What’s more, the background color of your new Start Menu will change to match your desktop background. And about that faster file search - Start Menu 8 lets you pin frequently used and recent files to the Start Menu so you don’t have to repeat your search every time!

Ever go to click on something in Windows, only to accidentally click on an ad and jump to somewhere you never intended to go? Eliminate this situation by installing Start Menu 8, which offers a Start Menu completely free of advertising! Best of all, you can customize your Start Menu 8 settings with your own account picture, favorite applications, and even alter the way programs are displayed!

Features:

• Get the Start Menu back in Windows 8/Windows 10
  • Enjoy a 20% faster file search
  • Pin frequently used files to the Start Menu
  • Eliminate distracting ads from the Start Menu
  • Customize the Start Menu to your liking
  • After you purchase you will receive a download link to install the software
  • Download available for: Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP

More Info: Product Homepage

Product Manual: Complete User Guide

update.jpg

Links:

Offer: http://www.bitsdujour.com/software/start-menu-8/buy=true

Shared Key:

Spoiler

License Code: 4C3C5-FF59D-A283C-05DB4

Note: Limited Period Offer. The full version costs $7.99 annually. However, it is free for limited period.
24 Hours Giveaway. Only few hours left. Hurry.

Current Status: Open.

Terms:

• After you purchase Start Menu 8 it may be used for 12 months and will not function after that unless you renew your subscription.
  • Upgrades to future versions of the software will require additional payment. Installing a new version may overwrite the existing version and invalidate your license key.

Downloads:

Offline Installer[MajorGeeks.com]:

http://www.iobit.com/downloadcenter.php?product=iobit-startmenu8

Offline Installer[Direct] - Size: 11.4 MB:

http://update.iobit.com/dl/sm8-setup.exe

• Replies 4
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When Vista and Seven (7) came to town I did not like at first the start menu compared to XP.

I got used to it and prefer it.

I am sure that eight (8), eight point one (8.1) and ten (10) users will also get used to it.

Not sure poor IObit styling software is a fix, more a pain in the backside.

7 minutes ago, LeeSmithG said:

When Vista and Seven (7) came to town I did not like at first the start menu compared to XP.

I got used to it and prefer it.

I am sure that eight (8), eight point one (8.1) and ten (10) users will also get used to it.

Not sure poor IObit styling software is a fix, more a pain in the backside.

In accordance to 7/Vista/XP/earlier, it is acceptable. However, 8/10 is completely rude.

Earlier Start Menu 8 was only free version with adware. However, it is currently better with Pro Features. Its awesome! I've used it in one of my friends device. It is much better than Start8/Start10 which comes with a price and less features.

Archived