15 Inspirational Quotes From Steve Jobs On His Birthday That Could Change your Life

steven36

original-2968b34b8881370204bb2e2dde610ce

Steve Jobs was born in San Fransisco on February 24, 1995. After starting Apple Computer with Steve Wozniak in 1976, in the later years, he became a revolutionary tech leader. Under his leadership, Apple created revolutionary products like iPhone, iPad, MacBook Air, and iPad.

After a long battle with pancreatic cancer, he passed away in 2011. Even today, this man, who was full of incredible passion continues to inspire people. Here are some of the most inspiring quotes from Steve Jobs to motivate you. Take a look:

15 Inspirational quotes From Steve Jobs

1.   “Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow know what you truly want to become.”

2.“Stay hungry. Stay foolish”

3.“We’re here to put a dent in the universe. Otherwise why else even be here?”

4.“My job is not to be easy on people. My job is to take these great people we have and to push them and make them even better.”

5.“Those who are crazy enough to think they can change the world usually do.”

6.“If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?”

7.“The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle.”

8.“Quality is more important than quantity. One home run is much better than two doubles.”

9.“I think if you do something and it turns out pretty good, then you should go do something else wonderful, not dwell on it for too long. Just figure out what’s next.”

10. “Deciding what not to do is as important as deciding what to do.”

11. “Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice.”

12.“Sometimes life is going to hit you in the head with a brick. Don’t lose faith.”

13. “If you live each day as it was your last, someday you’ll most certainly be right.”

14. “Getting fired from Apple was the best thing that could have ever happened to me. The heaviness of being successful was replaced by the lightness of being a beginner again. It freed me to enter one of the most creative periods of my life.”

15. Last but not the least

original-d774a8813ef09d99b0df3caeff9f7f0

And here is my personal favorite – “Think Different”

Fossbytes

https://fossbytes.com/15-inspirational-quotes-steve-jobs/

• Replies 10
  • Views 840
  • Created
  • Last Reply

About you changing your life (Like all mortals, famous/common, rich/poor, ..., tried his best to change his destiny. May all find peace!): 

“The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ,

Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit
Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line,
Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.”

~ Omar Khayyám

2 hours ago, steven36 said:

6.“If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?”

This one brought a smile to my face. Why? Well, considering that this is the last day of my life, dying is not something I would want to do today ^_^

11 minutes ago, lurch234 said:

This one brought a smile to my face. Why? Well, considering that this is the last day of my life, dying is not something I would want to do today ^_^

Well when it comes to dying we have no choice .. it's going happen to all of us. so i don’t  dwell on what i have no control over. Only thing certain is death and taxes." and Benjamin Franklin said it. .

4 minutes ago, steven36 said:

Well when it comes to dying we have no choice it's going happen to all of us.only 2 things you really have too do in life is die and pay taxes .

I know, Steve. I know. No need to get all serious with that inevitability. My comment was only meant as a lighthearted reply. Peace my friend B)

1 minute ago, lurch234 said:

I know, Steve. I know. No need to get all serious with that inevitability. My comment was only meant as a lighthearted reply. Peace my friend B)

I'm not being serious lol I don’t dwell on dying is all i'm saying if i did i most likely still would not be here it will drive you insane pondering death  ..

1 hour ago, steven36 said:

... Only thing certain is death and taxes." and Benjamin Franklin said it. .

59 minutes ago, steven36 said:

... dwell on dying is ... will drive you insane pondering death  ..

The only constant is change!

[... everything is in constant state of change  ~ Buddha.]

On the other hand, pondering over death may make one Buddha (enlightened!)!

[ ... the world is impermanent!  And everything decays!  Reality, Truth, can only bring sanity and make insane sane, as the insanity is chasing after the unreal, impossible, goals: holding on to changeable, impermanent, and decaying at any and great cost.]

All civilizations have declared:  The Truth Shall Set You Free!  :)

[Disclaimer: this is not a post on religion.   :D]

1 hour ago, adi said:

On the other hand, pondering over death may make one Buddha (enlightened!)!

This is the same in any religion  and the fear of death  and the unknown   is what causes many  people too become religious but there's no scientific evidence that a afterlife even exist and I have met people who became  insane once they got religion trying too be perfect and it's human nature to not be perfect . Most people need to believe in something but me ,myself and I only believes in the here and now.

I tried the whole higher power thing back when I use to have a problem with drinking  it never helped someone would just make me upset and id get drunk  ..It was not tell drinking caused me so much pain that i had a good reason to stop that I did and didn’t need no one or nothings help ether I stopped on my own many years ago and never liked drinking since.

1 hour ago, steven36 said:

This is the same in any religion  and the fear of death  and the unknown   is what causes many  people too become religious but there's no scientific evidence that a afterlife even exist and I have met people who became  insane once they got religion trying too be perfect and it's human nature to not be perfect . Most people need to believe in something but me ,myself and I only believes in the here and now.

I tried the whole higher power thing back when I use to have a problem with drinking  it never helped someone would just make me upset and id get drunk  ..It was not tell drinking caused me so much pain that i had a good reason to stop that I did and didn’t need no one or nothings help ether I stopped on my own many years ago and never liked drinking since.

My disclaimer was to explicitly deny that it had anything to do with religion.  ;)

Pondering is different. It's observing then meditating (pondering about the observed without any preconceived or conditioned biases) like Siddhartha did.  All is changing all the time; all is impermanent; all that is born dies.... what is effect of chasing such grasp-less  objects.  A lot of pain.  So what do "I" do to avoid pain (if "I" am interested, of course).  It's an individual effort.  (Has nothing to do with others or organizations, etc, which religions are).

No one could (can) stop your drinking for you; you had to do it yourself through your efforts!

So is my existential pain; no god, guru, religion can do it for me; they may point out a few tips perhaps, may encourage (and provide food, shelter, etc); but only I can help myself (that's if "I" am interested).  Such is the case with the so-called enlightenment!

(One  must quench one's thirst by drinking the water oneself or satisfy the hunger by eating oneself.)  ;)

Just to clarify.  Nice chat!  :)

Thanks and regards and love!

Archived